Stray Fawn Community

Elytron body wings

Zixvir

so most bugs that have wings have it on their back so they have their hands free, and ladybugs in particular, and a few other bugs have an elytron and an elytron is    each of the two wing cases of a beetle or, a case for wings that opens when that bug wants to fly.  so the idea is wings that  allow for collecting and have a unique body the body should be round and a half circle that opens when the wings release  the half circle splits in two releasing the wings, kinda like  a ladybug so you could watch this video if you want to draw it                                https://www.youtube.com › watch

elytron stats: +1 flying  (does not restrict doing other things like gathering, attacking ,etc.) -1attack  +2 defense  is lightweight

lightweight: if a nicheling is lightweight, when it gets hit it moves 1-3 tiles away from the blow in the rough direction of the attack and doesn't  let you get minus flying from genes but you get hit by an enemy, you get -3 flying  and temporarily lose 1 defense 

please try to draw or tell me what you think of this idea by voting for it and replies

10 replies to this post

Let’s actually talk about the the suggestion itself... 

I’m not entirely sure about the lightweight thing (could work, I’m just not 100% sold on it yet), and I think that +3 defense might be slightly overpowered ( just +2 might be a bit better, but I don’t really know, I’m not much for critiquing), but overall, I really like the concept! I like the idea of more insectoid genes! Also, the small amount of flying it gives could be just enough to get around small obstacles the are more of an annoyance than anything. I definitely support! 

Plus, I love ladybugs, so an extra bonus!

18 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

when it gets hit it moves 1-3 tiles away from the blow in the rough direction of the attack and doesn't  let you get minus flying.

But would it take damage?

Also, it seems overpowered. Minus flying should happen if you get hit.

17 minutes ago, Sting-tail elf said:

A pokemon ripoff-

I mean "Yokai Watch" fan

Shivers

I like both equally and yokai watch is more popular than pokemon in japan, also they are equal and a ripoff means that it copies the other franchise and is bad based on other things.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:03 PM, Sting-tail elf said:

A pokemon ripoff-

I mean "Yokai Watch" fan

Shivers

Yokai watch is more entertaining while Pokemon is a weird animal fighting thing. Why are like half of Pokemon like this?image.png.6d83fe9f81e30f353b756aa8eb0b2ba6.png

Pokemons are ugly. Why are they so popular?

I'm sorry I just don't like Pokemon

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

Yokai watch is more entertaining while Pokemon is a weird animal fighting thing. Why are like half of Pokemon like this?image.png.6d83fe9f81e30f353b756aa8eb0b2ba6.png

Pokemons are ugly. Why are they so popular?

I'm sorry I just don't like Pokemon

so you're telling me that Dedenne is ugly? HoW DaRe YoU

Image result for dedenne flower crown

9 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

so you're telling me that Dedenne is ugly? HoW DaRe YoU

Image result for dedenne flower crown

She's not ball shaped so not nearly as ugly as some

She gets extra points for being a mouse

On 12/23/2019 at 9:03 PM, Sting-tail elf said:

A pokemon ripoff-

I mean "Yokai Watch" fan

Shivers

Just because yokai watch is a creature collector fighting game thing it dosent mean its a Pokémon ripoff, there are many different features in both franchises.  Yes i realise this was probably a joke but things like these just annoy me