Stray Fawn Community

Warriors: Quietclan

medicine cat

i'm sorry i keep spamming the playthroughs topic i just like doing playthroughs

I got bored doing Avatar, so I'm gonna break for a bit. 
It's been MONTHS since I did a Warriors playthrough, I'm pretty sure- so let's get this started!
I decided to change the lifespans for warriors and make them proportional to Story mode gameplay. Every one day in storymode should be five in my gamemode, and I did the same for damage bars. This makes the plot both last longer and my nichelings, well, die less.

DAY ONE, CHAPTER ONE

Our story starts with, from left to right, Driftwhisper, Pinejaw, Quietstar, and Seedpaw.
1105162520_ScreenShot2019-12-26at10_52_03PM.png.726c10304fbe9f9027158969ebc23be7.png
The leader of the tribe is Quietstar. A docile and thoughtful leader, she is actually the youngest of the adult warriors in the tribe. When she and her small band of warriors left their original clan to make their own, the others believed she would be the most fitting leader, and so they chose her. She has light gray fur with blue-gray specks, along with pretty brown eyes.
The deputy of the clan is Driftwhisper. He is a male with dark eyes and uniquely-colored fur, along with snow-white mane. He is wise and quick-witted, but hides it behind his gentle personality.
The oldest of the tribe is Pinejaw, a grey-tan male with dark red-brown mane and black eyes. He is a relaxed, middle-aged tom. Despite his wisdom and experience, he is rather insecure about himself.
The youngest of the tribe is still an apprentice- Seedpaw. Seedpaw is the sweet apprentice of Driftwhisper, and like him, she has a mild and gentle personality. She has pretty cream-coloured fur and brown eyes.

The first days on the island- a peaceful, meadowed area- are spent collecting food and nesting material.
The first major event of the clan is the joining of a new female, native to the tribe. She introduces herself as Fearlessmaple. 
"Where do you come from?" Seedpaw asks the dark-furred female with an eye of curiosity. 
"I'm from a warrior clan, too," purrs Fearlessmaple. "They left the area due to opportunity elsewhere, but I felt something calling me to stay here. Starclan telling me the clan I was meant to be in would arrive... well.. here." She flicks her tail calmly.
However, not everything in the tribe goes too well with Fearlessmaple's arrival- she is quite a proud rebel, often arguing with the deputy and leader over things in the clan, even if they are only little things.
1908181859_ScreenShot2019-12-26at11_27_29PM.png.2f4448e1546ca3920fdb7686a3937080.png

• Like 2

Seedpaw grows into a warrior, and all of the cats attend her warrior ceremony.
"Seedpaw, you have trained to serve the clan well," begins Quietstar. "Do you swear to serve your clan and follow the warrior code until your death?"
"I swear," says Seedpaw, bowing her head respectfully.
"I officially dub you Seedsecret," says Quietstar, "for the clan can put its trust in you."
903063757_ScreenShot2019-12-26at11_39_00PM.png.9272869fac8e509a1ba177478d0c8117.png

However, plans change for Seedsecret upon the death of Pinejaw. He is getting older, and is near death when he calls Seedsecret into his den.
"I can hardly believe I'm saying this," he says, "but I believe Starclan has called on you to be the next medicine cat.
"I... I mean, I can try," says Seedsecret.
"Don't worry. Starclan will guide you."

Another member joins the tribe- this time a young, tan-coated tom. He is a careful, intellectual cat by the name of Flywave.
"I'd much appreciate a safe place to stay in your clan," he says. "Though I am young, I am already trying to build a life for myself."
"Follow the code, and you are welcome here," purrs Quietstar.
458167835_ScreenShot2019-12-27at6_57_26PM.png.717667bfd1619e17310b5ac81846f6c1.png
"I like him quite a lot," says Driftwhisper to Quietstar later. "He seems to be rather smart."
Someone else has their sights set on the young male- Fearlessmaple. She admires his intelligence.
"I'd be honored to be your mate," she says. "You seem to have a path ahead of you that is bright."
"I mean, we could be mates," shrugs Flywave. "I wouldn't mind."

A small amount of time passes, and one day while everyone is sunbathing, Fearlessmaple shouts over them.
"Flywave and I will be having a kit, and I will be in the nursery den now!"
"What?" Flywave, who wasn't informed of this, nearly rolls off his rock. "That's great!"

Fearlessmaple has an interesting-looking son with more... rounded ears! He is born just after sunset, so Fearlessmaple names him Eveningkit.I'll tell you, Seedsecret," says Fearlessmaple next to her sleeping son, "Being a mother is great, but I hate being confined to the nursery and not being able to go out and hunt. Nothing fun about laying around all day."
Time passes, though, and Eveningkit's personality begins to show. To Fearlessmaple's confusion, he is a very timid kit. She doesn't get very attached to him because she can't quite relate to him.
"I don't know what to do, Seedsecret," sighs Fearlessmaple, confiding in her friend. "I don't know how he'll ever be a warrior."
"Maybe he's not meant to be a warrior," purrs Seedsecret. "Maybe he's supposed to be a medicine cat. I get a unique aura from him."
"You can sure try to train him when he's old enough," says Fearlessmaple. "He's sure not a fighter."
150789275_ScreenShot2019-12-27at7_19_39PM.png.fbd1b951d47f30f93d95ef031584fcf9.png
"My son? A medicine cat apprentice?" asks Flywave. "I can't wait!"

Driftwhisper dies of old age, leaving the clan to wonder: Who will the next deputy be?
Quietstar gets upon the calling stump. "I want my deputy to be Flywave," she says. "Flywave, I believe you have great potential to succeed me."
"Thank you, Quietstar."

The tribe is joined by yet another new member- Redwalker. A young and immature male, he bounds his way into the clan, accepted for his charisma. He becomes good friends with Seedsecret.
1747598155_ScreenShot2019-12-27at7_26_32PM.png.443c53d5aff8c957b6ea4ee5bc37c44d.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

DAY 63, CHAPTER THREE
Leader: Quietstar
Deputy: Flywave
Medicine Cat: Seedsecret
Warrior: Redwalker
Queen: Fearlessmaple (Kit: Eveningkit)

Eveningkit finally grows old enough to be a medicine cat apprentice, and begins his apprenticeship under Seedsecret.
"Don't worry, we'll be good friends," purrs Seedsecret to the shy young tom.
395295103_ScreenShot2019-12-28at7_36_33PM.png.6cb535b9acf033303e196a03962cb3b2.png

Quietstar feels herself getting weaker and weaker. She calls Flywave into her den one day.
"Flywave, soon you will be leading this clan without me," she purrs softly. "I want you to, well, be ready."
"I'm afraid of messing up, Quietstar," says Flywave. "It's scary to think the life of the clan is in my hands."
"You can do it," says Quietstar. "I will be watching."

The clan befriends an older she-cat named Lastrange. She is a serious old female with tan fur and brown eyes.
1527970113_ScreenShot2019-12-28at7_46_25PM.png.7cfbab78f52d6277e211d3f9ea4f632a.png
"I left my old clan originally to retire," she sighs. "But I suppose I could tag along with you all for a while." She befriends Seedsecret and Redwalker, and eventually even Eveningpaw.

Quietstar dies of old age, and Flywave takes over, becoming Wavestar.
"After careful consideration, I have elected my deputy to be Redwalker," he says. 

Eveningpaw grows into an adult. His height reaches over all else in the clan, and he is old enough to be considered a full-time medicine cat. Soon after, Seedsecret reveals something to him- she's retiring.
"You can't retire!" says Eveningpaw. "You've got plenty of time left!"
Seedsecret smiles. "Oh, but I'm tired, Eveningpaw." she smiles and shakes her head. "Here, I'll cut you a deal. One last Medicine Cat mission together, and then you'll promise to become the sole medicine cat of the clan?"
"I guess," says Eveningpaw.
They take a long journey, until finally, they arrive at the Moonpool. 
"Eveningpaw," she begins, "Do you vow to uphold the warrior code and serve the clan as their Medicine Cat, devoting your life to the service of your clanmates?"
"I do," he says, his paws trembling.
"Then I proudly declare you Eveningpeak, Medicine Cat of Quietclan. May you serve us for many moons with the help of Starclan."
The clan yowls in approval when he returns- even old Lastrange is excited.
472324829_ScreenShot2019-12-28at8_01_19PM.png.c3dbca35a0938c5f7bddd6f5625a28e7.png

A bearyena comes into the clan. It kills Fearlessmaple, and when Wavestar tries to help her, the creature crushes his front left leg and nearly crushes his skull. He loses ability to walk properly and sustains some memory and decision-making issues, despite Eveningpeak's healing skills. The male now has a scar across the top of his head.
"I'm not going to retire," growls the old male. "I'm not going to disappoint Quietstar."
"Dad, please," pleads Eveningpeak. "It'd be for the better to-"
"No, Eveningpeak."

Seedsecret dies of old age. Respectfully, Eveningpeak buries her. Lastrange dies soon after.

The clan is joined by a pretty she-cat named Freegorge. She is a smart, patient female, who befriends Eveningpeak. Wavestar goes through periods of trusting her and not trusting her.
"Don't take it personally," says Eveningpeak. "You just hadn't known him before the accident."
1239269955_ScreenShot2019-12-28at8_29_18PM.png.8728a37b776e7227afa04920b50c17c6.png

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

why did Flywave become Wavestar instead of Flystar? also, brain damage just gives extra like points in my book so A+ to Wavestar

I thought it fit him better! Flystar sounded too spontaneous and energetic, and he really wasn't.

i love him so much tbh. when the random generator said "grave wound to the head' i was like NOOO

• Like 1

CHAPTER FOUR, DAY 109

Leader: Wavestar
Deputy: Redwalker
Medicine Cat: Eveningpeak
Warrior: Freegorge

Lastrange dies of old age and the clan buries her.

Wavestar also dies, and Redwalker takes over and becomes Redstar, naming Freegorge his deputy.

The clan befriends a pretty ginger female named Relishpetal. She is a sweet but lonely female, mostly keeping to herself and thinking.

However, one day, yet another addition is made- Relishpetal is out wandering the forest one day when she hears a loud meowing. APproaching the sound of the bushes, she sees a small kit- seemingly abandoned. She sympathizes with the kit and takes it in her jaws, bringing it back to camp.
"I'll raise her as my own," she says. "Her name will be Phantomkit."

1296102748_ScreenShot2019-12-29at9_31_02PM.png.effe4165bb904911268e4e5ca265b7a6.png

The clan begins to have discussions about where they should go, for the island they live on now seems to be getting barren. It takes multiple meetings over a total of three days before the clan decides to head east to a new, larger, variety-filled island.

Phantomkit grows old enough to be an apprentice, and the task is given to Redwalker to assign her a mentor.
"Actually," she says, "I'd like to be a medicine cat."
"Then a medicine cat you will be," says Redwalker. "You will be mentored by Eveningpeak."

Eveningpeak and Phantompaw grow very close, and he sees her to the skill point where she matches his expertise.They grow closer than any other two cats in the clan.
Eveningpeak takes Phantompaw to the Moonpool and administers her warrior's ceremony. She is given the name Phantomquake.
"What happened at your ceremony?" asks Phantomquake as she walks back with Eveningpeak.
"My mentor, Seedsecret, retired," says Eveningpeak. "She was older than I, and believed that I could manage on my own."
"You're not retiring, are you?" Phantomquake flattens her ears fearfully. 
"No, of course not," says Eveningpeak, nudging his friend. "I'd never abandon you."
Phantomquake smiles and leans on him, and the two remain that way, staring at the stars.

One night, though, Phantomquake awakens Eveningpeak with fear that she usually never exhibits. "Eveningpeak..." 
"Hm? What's wrong, Phantomquake?"
"I have to tell you something." She sighs, her ears flattening.
"Yeah?"
"I'm.. I'm pretty sure I'm having kits."
Eveningpeak's dark eyes widen, and he feels his stomach drop. 
"Oh no, Phantomquake...."
"How are we supposed to tell the clan?" She asks desperately, burying her head in his fur. "I don't want to get you in any trouble."
"They're not going to put me in trouble, I've been the most faithful medicine cat that I could be," sighs the dusty-coated male. "I'm merely worried about you."
"What're we gonna do?"
Eveningpeak thinks, and his ears prick forward. "You can follow in your mother's footsteps."
"What?"
"Relishpetal took you in, didn't she? Why not take in a kit of your own? Or at least, pretend you took it in. Granted, you might not get to raise it since you're a medicine cat, but it'll grow up a member of a clan without any scrutiny."
"I suppose," says Phantomquake. "I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry. I love you." Eveningpeak rests his large noble head on Phantomquake's side, and the two drift to sleep.

A Bearyena comes after the clan, and though they manage to take it down, it kills Relishpetal. Phantomquake is heartbroken and insists on burying her mother by herself. ON the brightside, the clan befriends a friendly bearyena.

The tribe also befriends a young male named Swiftkeeper. He seems a bit young to be a full warrior, but he shrugs such a suggestion off.
"My father encouraged me once I was old enough to be a warrior to leave my clan and join a new place," he explains. He's pretty aloof and spends most of his time patrolling camp.
1480180438_ScreenShot2019-12-29at10_23_14PM.png.eb2d3b8d503edd04975aea0cb4ce2701.png

Redstar dies, and Freegorge takes over as Freestar. Due to a lack of options, she chooses her deputy to be Swiftkeeper. This is a good thing, though, because she quickly dies of an illness. Swiftkeeper becomes leader and is renamed Swiftstar.
Finally, Phantomquake's kit is born- she names her Sablekit. But before she can worry about hiding her from the clan, a bearyena comes into the clan and attacks them. Swiftstar has not the physical strength to fight him, and is given a light wound. The medicine cats cannot fight, so Phantomquake crouches in front of her kit. The beast strikes her down and kills her. Enraged,  Eveningpeak almost charges at him despite the code when a small, dark red blur comes after the beast. She manages to knock it back and finish it off, perhaps saving the clan's life. When she stops moving and backs off from the beast, the clan is shocked to see that she is a small she-cat, barely old enough to be a warrior. Her eyes flash with both pride and shock at what she's done, and she looks to Swiftstar, who's approaching her. 
"She-cat, you have saved our lives," says the male. "Would you be interested in being our deputy?" 
"I mean, sure!" she says, suprisingly jolly despite her savage fighting style. "Nice to meet you all. I'm Scarletpride."
Eveningpeak's mind is fuzzy and he merely nods a greeting at the female who saved he and his kit, but not in time to save Phantomquake.
1088410964_ScreenShot2019-12-29at10_46_11PM.png.af7783551048cc1c58f9daf158a6e6b9.png

Despite her mother's death, Sablekit grows nonetheless, and decides to be a medicine cat, like her father and mother were. Eveningpeak does not tell her that he is her father in fear of her following his example and ending up like her mother.
Even so, he doesn't need to worry- Sablekit is a serious, stoic little she-cat and is determined to be the best medicine cat there ever was. She only ever really bonds with Eveningpeak.
852048498_ScreenShot2019-12-29at10_47_05PM.png.720eac16d3a9e0f594280d826a04ab55.png

Scarletpride is killed fighting off another bearyena. Some time after, Eveningpeak dies of old age, and Sablekit, now Sablepaw falls into a depression.
Comfort only finds her after she sleeps one night feels a presence nuzzling her. She opens her eyes to see her mother, Phantomquake.
"Who are you?" she asks, squinting up at the starry figure.
"Phantomquake," she says. "Your mother."
"My--" She looks down, thinking. "Why are you here?"
"You needed someone after your father's death," she says, sitting beside the teenaged female. "Thought I'd pay a visit."
"Well, some father he was," she says.  "He never visited."
Phantomquake's  ears prick forward. "Oh, right. He never told you..." She flattens her ears. "We had done something impulsive,  Sablepaw. Despite what happened, I don't regret it, because it gave me you. And I'm sorry I had to leave so early."
"You're being vague," says Sablepaw.
"Your father was Eveningpeak. He was scared you'd make our mistakes if you knew he was your father. But I know you better than that." she smiles. "I'll never be far, but I also came to give you something special."
Phantomquake bends down and licks her daughter gently on the head. "You've earned your medicine cat name and will be taught the ways of a medicine cat that haven't been instructed to you yet. Your name is Sabletail, medicine cat of Quietclan." With that, she fades away, and Sabletail wakes up alone in the medicine cat den.

• Sad 1

CHAPTER FIVE, DAY 183

LEADER: Swiftstar
MEDICINE CAT: Sabletail

A bearyena attacks the tribe and gravely wounds Swiftstar on the chest, but he survives aside from a lasting scar. Finally, it's about to attack him again when Sabletail hears something shout inside her- her mother. "Save him!" Despite the fear of breaking the code, Sabletail shuts her eyes tight, swiping the creature enough to drive it off.
The two befriend a young female, just old enough to be a warrior. her name is Freeclaw.
1151619743_ScreenShot2019-12-29at11_19_05PM.png.187fab06a1276220cf42e6e7b1cf60f4.png
Swiftstar invites her to be deputy, and she agrees.

A bearyena attacks the clan and she fights back, only receiving a wound to her back. However, she breaks her leg when another attacks. She lives thanks to Sabletail, but walks with a limp permanently.

The tribe is joined by another young female. 
"What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with a mentor?" asks Swiftstar. He was made a warrior young,  but this specific female is very small.
"I'm a warrior," she says, flattening her ears. "I just have a small build." It's true- the she-cat has the voice of an adult. "I'm Butterflybite."
"Interesting," says Swiftstar. "Well, you are welcome to join our tribe."
Butterflybite is gentle, but very quick and clever.
1165438795_ScreenShot2019-12-29at11_31_30PM.png.be2389b11084591914db743a739796d3.png

Swiftstar dies of old age, and Freeclaw becomes Freestar. She names her deputy Butterflybite.

The clan takes in a newborn kit and they name him Stillkit due to how calm he was wen they first found him. 
"Which one of us will mother him?" asks Butterflybite.
700458428_ScreenShot2019-12-29at11_48_48PM.png.f0fd1d06b9c5fc595b29478bbadf72ef.png
Sabletail sighs. "I can raise him to be a medicine cat. I'm close to being old enough to retire, anyways."

• Eek! 1

CHAPTER SIX, DAY 266
Leader: Freestar
Deputy: Butterflybite
Medicine Cat: Sabletail
Kit: Stillkit

"So you're doing what was done for me," says Phantomquake, visiting her daughter in her dreams once again. "Not to mention what was done for you."
"Taking in a kit?"
"Yes," says Phantomquake. "My adoptive mother, Relishpetal, took me in. That was the alibi your father and I were to use for when you were a kit- I was going to say that I found you, and your father stuck with it when I died. I suppose taking kits in is a family tradition."
"Gives an awful feeling of not belonging," admits Sabletail. "Do you have any news for me from Starclan?'
"That kit will not be easy to raise," says Phantomquake. "But he will be worth it."

Phantomquake is right about the first part, at least- Stillkit is very calm, to the point where he coud be considered lazy. This ignites a rage in Sabletail, who is dead-set on making sure he becomes a good medicine cat. She tries to remember her mother's words- "he will be worth it".

Stillkit grows into Stillpaw, and formal medicine cat lessons begin.

A bearyena attacks the tribe, leaving a grave scar across Freestar's chest. However, they befriend the friendly bearyena that came with it.

Sabletail feels herself getting weaker and weaker. Finally, one morning, she awakens and sees her mother at the entrance of the medicine cat's den- more real than ever before.
"Come, Sabletail," says the she-cat. "I have so much yet to show you. More beautiful than anything you've ever seen before." The two walk past the camp, past the forest, past the sunrise, into the stars.
Stillkit, alone,  must visit the Moonpool by himself. A grayish male with red mane approaches him.
"Who are you?" he asks. 
"I am Pinejaw. I was the first Medicine Cat of this clan," he explains. "Due to a lack of a mentor, I am here to give you your medicine cat name. I never got to administer mine to an apprentice, so this is a first time for both of us, I suppose."
"What do I do?"
"Well. Do you agree to follow the code for all the days of your life and to work to be a medicine cat as best you can be?"
"I do."
"Then I declare you Stillquill, Medicine cat of Quietclan."
952661381_ScreenShot2019-12-30at6_03_21AM.png.ef30e6901c7b264f1124e1bfeab0ae53.png

A bearyena comes and kills Freestar, making Butterflybite take over as Butterflystar.

Butterflystar rescues an interesting-looking kit. She takes the kit in, naming him Bleedingkit due to his seemingly bloody red mane. Bleedingkit is a shy, careful kit, often sticking close to Butterflystar and avoiding Stillquill.
133412649_ScreenShot2019-12-30at6_13_45AM.png.6852d59033043f3dbcece5372ac40476.png

Bleedingkit grows into Bleedingpaw, and Butterflystar mentors him herself.

Discussion happens among the clan members about wether they should move or not. It takes three days to decide, and the clan elects to head North, for it looks safe and plentiful.
486829894_ScreenShot2019-12-30at6_24_21AM.png.f06cead88c16469c86b0839c62f6cc03.png

Soon after arrivng, the clan befriends a young warrior female named Firstgarden. She is a yellow she-cat with beautiful blue eyes. Her name is Firstgarden, and her mind is active with schemes and strategies for the benefit of her clan. However, she also doesn't mind a good prank or some fierce competition. She takes quite the liking to Bleedingpaw.
289317480_ScreenShot2019-12-30at6_26_28AM.png.7a8875ddc88c4926dff57606ceeb6da5.png

Butterflystar dies of old age, and since she's the only warrior, Firstgarden takes her place as leader, becoming Gardenstar. She names Bleedingpaw as a warrior.
"You will be called Bleedingleaf, and you will be my deputy," she states proudly.

CHAPTER SEVEN, DAY 338
Leader: Gardenstar
Deputy: Bleedingleaf
Medicine Cat: Stillquill

The clan befriends an older female with whitish cream fur. Her name is Peacebeam, and she is rather determined and a leader despite her name. She asks Bleedingleaf to be her mate, and he agrees.
99488025_ScreenShot2019-12-30at6_38_35AM.png.59af3ae8634af6220fd18c709270c61a.png

It is soon announced that PEacebeam and Bleedingleaf will be having a kit.

However, that's not the only new kit coming- the clan finds and takes in a newborn she-kit. They name her Cherrykit for her reddish fur. Bleedingleaf, who was also taken in as a kit, feels sympathy for the little female and brings her into the nursery, to Peacebeam.
"I think we should raise her, too," says Bleedingleaf. "I know she's not biologically ours, but I, too, was rescued. Please consider it, Peacebeam.
"Of course," purrs the she-cat. "That just adds another to my litter. I would be delighted- she's beautiful."
Not long after her arrival into the nursery, Bleedingleaf and Peacebeam's son is born- Ryekit, a cream kit with brown specks.
858988322_ScreenShot2019-12-30at6_51_27AM.png.bd9a468f9b1a470410bfefbca9b0f9fa.png
Cherrykit stands out a lot from most cats in the clan, personality-wise- she is rather eccentric. However, she makes great friends with Stillquill, and there is talk of her becoming his apprentice one day.
Meanwhile, Ryekit is practically his mother made over- he shares her personality, and like his mother, thinks the idea of being a medicine cat boring. Bleedingleaf, however, is very approving of his daughter's aspiration.

Cherrykit grows into Cherrypaw, and Ryekit into Ryepaw. Cherrykit is mentored by Stillquill to be a medicine cat, and Ryepaw is mentored by his father.

The clan also befriends a young warrior female named Finalsoul. She is a quirky, eccentric female. She becomes best friends with Cherrypaw.
8638730_ScreenShot2019-12-30at6_58_34AM.png.ed3f4a297d6ca920501a9fef3aee9f17.png

• Like 2

CHAPTER EIGHT, DAY 356

Leader: Gardenstar
Deputy: Bleedingleaf
Medicine Cat: Stillquill
Warrior: Lastsoul
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice: Ryepaw

Peacebeam dies of old age and is buried.
The clan befriends a male named Twolives. He seems like a normal  He's rather shy, but becomes good friends with Stillquill. He looks mostly like a regular, tall tom, aside from a gaping scar over the left side of his face, blinding his left eye.
"That's why I'm called Twolives," explains the tom to Stillquill as the medicine cat mixes herbs. "I'm not supposed to be alive, but I lived through that accident."

1644329116_ScreenShot2019-12-30at8_58_03PM.png.7e313ad281a495f25d870746b26095fe.png
Ryepaw and Cherrypaw grow old enough to be considered sufficient in their fields. Ryepaw is named Wildrye as a warrior, and Cherrypaw is named Cherryshard as Stillquill retires.

The tribe also befriends a young warrior female named Blazingfield. She is a fiery, hot-tempered female, passionate about the code. She befriends Gardenstar and Wildrye. She and Wildrye quickly become attracted to one another, and they become mates.
465263176_ScreenShot2019-12-30at9_15_26PM.png.8ad7c0eba17c11047f87820b7b34fcd6.png

After becoming mates, some time passes before Blazingfield announces that she and Wildrye will be having a kit.
They have a son, and name him Beastkit for his impressive strength and muscular little body. Beastkit has an extremely close bond with his mother and father, especially his mother.
The clan also takes in a newborn kit that they found abandoned. They ask Blazingfield if she is interested in raising him, and she agrees to. She names him Grimkit for his intimidating face.
1944950682_ScreenShot2019-12-30at9_48_37PM.png.2b76ae08a12c3156ccf240cf936649a3.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 9.36.50 PM.png

• Like 1