Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

I dreamed my dad got an ant farm, and apparently he had it for a long time (not completely sure about that), I kinda wanted to start one too. So I had my container which was just some round-bottomed plastic thing with one of those flimsy lids. And I got a towel or paper towel or something, and I opened my dad's ant farm and I picked up some ants with the thing and they spilled and I had ants on me and I was a lot calmer than I would be if it was real. I was also wearing my fancy dress I was wearing on Christmas and it probably got ant guts on it. I said, I think still with ants on me, "I wonder what is the smallest container of baby powder," (if you don't know that keeps the ants inside of the enclosure because it's too slippery)

Then that dream ended, and this one started..

So I was on some kind of beach, I think in California, and the first thing I remember was I was in the sky, and I fell to the water (pretty far out), I think I did it twice, the first time landing a lot closer to the beach, anyway I swam back and there were sharks super close to the beach and nobody cared? It was in some sort of pattern, person, shark, person, shark and so on. The sharks were jumping out of the water and then back in repeatedly. So I squeezed between two sharks, one was kinda tan and the other was more gray with a particularly sharp nose. There were a lot of people, in like a thin line right where the water was but not in it. I saw a lady with a big container and another smaller but taller one right next to it. There was some water inside of it (either that or she poured it in). It was opaque and like if you had some water and mixed in red and a little green paint. The lady then poured a little baby powder in, she was making an ant enclosure, the baby powder would rise to the top and stick to the sides and I thought "hey, that's smart." Then she poured in a whole jug of baby powder. Then I leaned over the water and my face somehow touched it. It sank deeper and I couldn't get my head out. Then I somehow went over the tall glass side and sank into it. The water was so heavy that I couldn't get out. Nobody seemed to care that a child probably just drowned. For some reason, in most of my dreams involving water, I can breathe in water, this one too, even though I don't know it and it definitely seems like I would die if I breathed any more than I did. And then I think that ended.

• Haha 4

Oh and I've just realized that I left a part out.. Before I found the lady I asked someone if we were on the beach of California. I think he laughed? And then said some sarcastic thing that I don't remember. Then I remembered the beach was a gift for Halloween?? To everyone????

• Haha 3
  • Paw up 1

• 3 months later...

Time to revive this thread

So I had a tribe, probably of nichelings but I'm not sure, I could tell because Meringue was in the dream for some reason. But I was still human. And my tribe and Meringue's made an alliance. While Meringue and I were talking just outside of his territory he noticed something and thought I'd started a fire in there. I didn't and there was no fire. And we continued and that happened again. But there was a fire, and it was spreading all over Meringue's tribe consisting of boars? And Meringue is an animagus that becomes a boar?? And while Meringue was fighting the fires as a boar I thought hey it would be cool to be an animagus! And somehow I became an animagus for a boar AND a gorilla

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

dreams are usually based off of things that happen in real life but are messed up because the brain messes it up, you forget dreams because they are just"unnesacery" "memories" but they can be really cool I once had a dream where (dream start!) I was a wisard in a large room with book cases all filled to the brim with books and a green carpet covered the floor.(dream end.) the green carpet relates to my bedroom, and the books relate to the large amounts of books in my house. that is all I remember

• Eek! 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

🙃

what is animagi, do you mean anime?

An animagus is a wizard who can transform into a certain animal in the Harry Potter universe

Animagi is the plural

4 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

So I had a tribe, probably of nichelings but I'm not sure, I could tell because Meringue was in the dream for some reason. But I was still human. And my tribe and Meringue's made an alliance. While Meringue and I were talking just outside of his territory he noticed something and thought I'd started a fire in there. I didn't and there was no fire. And we continued and that happened again. But there was a fire, and it was spreading all over Meringue's tribe consisting of boars? And Meringue is an animagus that becomes a boar?? And while Meringue was fighting the fires as a boar I thought hey it would be cool to be an animagus! And somehow I became an animagus for a boar AND a gorilla

yer a wizard, Meringue

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

I wanna put that in the thread of Niche related dreams but I couldn't find it

I just remembered another dream I had recently also relating to the forums

Philo made another forum section under Niche. I don't know what but I think it was something to do with art

• Eek! 1

I remember a dream i once had-

some of my classmates and I were in front of the big ben in london. Obama was lecturing us about salmonella. He then started talking about a boy who was killed by a demon on the big ben and became possessed. End of dream.

• Haha 5

I remember a dream where it was a ninjago episode, it was long ago(dreams seem short because you forget them) but it was just a repeating clip of the fire ninja(I forgot his name) skating around on a building and fighting baddies. the end. I forgot most of it but I remember what it was about, it was when I was like, 4.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

I forgot his name

Kai. It's Kai.

(Yeah, I'm 15 and watch Ninjago with my mom and sister because I have nothing better to do with my life)

• Paw up 1

once I had this one where...jeez it's weird. so anna and elsa from frozen (this was right about when Frozen II came out so the commercials were stuck in my brain) were in their castle, and they, like, order some newborn puppies off the internet (?????). then these two women show up at their door and knock, they open the door. one steps up and is like "oh good we were just making sure you're actual people not bots or something" and steps back and then the other woman is dressed in full black and starts a very long speech starting with "I am Death." but then my brain was sorta awake and was like "I don't have time to listen to this speech" and skipped the whole thing. then I had a completely different dream the same night

• Haha 3

My dreams never make sense.. which I think is normal for dreams. Let me recall.. Dinosaur airport, Rabbit chasing me through Disney with a weapon, a random wolf or coyote trying to break into my house while I was home alone.. 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Flower said:

My dreams never make sense.. which I think is normal for dreams. Let me recall.. Dinosaur airport, Rabbit chasing me through Disney with a weapon, a random wolf or coyote trying to break into my house while I was home alone.. 

many years ago (at least 4) I had a dream that robbers were breaking into the second story window of my apartment to steal my giant stuffed bear. when I ran away from them a gigantic bunny fell through the ceiling in front of me

• Haha 1

Just now, Sky said:

many years ago (at least 4) I had a dream that robbers were breaking into the second story window of my apartment to steal my giant stuffed bear. when I ran away from them a gigantic bunny fell through the ceiling in front of me

That sounds like the kind of stupid stuff that happens in my dreams. I have an actual fear of people either watching me through the windows in my house or y’know them hiding under my bed, waiting for me to sleep or get up to use the bathroom then kill me

• Like 1

I had a dream where there was a flood. And me and a bunch of other people, had a way of preparing. Thing is we needed 3 rue stones to activate it or whatever. I was in charge of two and when we ran outside we realized I left them indoors. So I ran back. Got them. Have them to the person who could activate this power, then ran back to get my cat and dog(? Wasn’t really my dog lmao.) then we made a pillar and a platform Minecraft style. Then I transformed into a dragon and transported everyone to a wizard’s tower in a magical sack.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

I had a dream where there was a flood. And me and a bunch of other people, had a way of preparing. Thing is we needed 3 rue stones to activate it or whatever. I was in charge of two and when we ran outside we realized I left them indoors. So I ran back. Got them. Have them to the person who could activate this power, then ran back to get my cat and dog(? Wasn’t really my dog lmao.) then we made a pillar and a platform Minecraft style. Then I transformed into a dragon and transported everyone to a wizard’s tower in a magical sack.

tonight I had a dream where it was stormy and we hid in the basement. After the storm, a youtuber delivering me a billion cats and a bdubs to my house for a prank. Ngl best prank ever. Also I have dreams in sets of three. So maybe one tonight?

• Haha 2

On 4/22/2020 at 12:34 AM, Aetherskye said:

My dreams are half-awake me making lore sessions. Honestly, I love it.

that could be really useful for rp's plz donate those dreams.

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

that could be really useful for rp's plz donate those dreams.

I am. They come rarely though. And in sets of three. I guess my third and final in this trilogy is tonight.