Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

This one was really cool I think

I don't remember if this was a video game or what because it has the you died screen from Minecraft and my character had some horns from Roblox but I could feel stuff so maybe it's like really advanced VR? Oh and I had the Space Gun from Terraria

So there was this group or something called something about virus and they were evil and all you can really do against them is hide. I don't know what I did for a while but I found a cave and there was someone else there outside of it and he raised his pickaxe at me assuming I'm from... Let's just call them virusclan, anyway I told him I'm hiding from virusclan and he let me in. At one point some virusclan person came and was like we know you're in there and then he got in the cave and I don't remember how we escaped. I did some more stuff which was probably just finding hiding places and running and hiding in the hiding places. I don't know when but at one point another girl hiding from virusclan came and joined us in the cave. While the other 2 hiding buddies were out I was staying in the cave and I was hiding but I couldn't decide whether to hide in a dark corner or behind a weird curtain that was there for some reason. When I was hiding behind the curtain a virusclan person came and walked past the entrance to the cave but didn't see me. Sometime in the last few minutes when finding where to hide, there was a weird boarded up part of the wall that I think wasn't there before and you could go through it. There was another entrance to the cave in the secret part and I think there was a boulder blocking it. Sometime after the hiding buddies came back, I showed them the secret part but the boulder blocking it was kinda open and there were some weird pokemon-looking things flying outside of the cave and I don't know what they were or whether they were helpful or not but I think not because I think they were firing lasers at us and missing. The girl hiding buddy called them os I think. Just the letter o. She was like "The os!" like they were some kind of mythical thing she thought weren't real. They weren't even shaped like o. Anyway after that I think I went out but I don't know why and I saw we were being attacked by virusclan. I went back in and went in the secret area and now there's lava that you have to jump over? Anyway the girl hiding buddy went first and fell in and the boy was like "noooo!" I think he said her name too but I don't remember it. Apparently I didn't know you could respawn and I went next and also fell in and there was the you died screen from Minecraft. For some reason I was t-posing where I think the spawn is and I must be invisible because none of the virusclan people did anything about me and my arm was also in one. Also on the you died screen for some reason I was a Royale High character with the aries horns accessory. I pressed respawn and I was in the place that my character was t-posing and the virusclan people noticed me (How long will it take me to get virusclan out of my phone's predictive text..)  and at one point I did a cool frontflip to get back into the cave because they wouldn't think I would go into the same place to hide twice right? And at some point the dream ended. Also the dream was basically that but with some green space lasers from the space gun and some bad sound effects I had to make myself because the space gun didn't have any sounds.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamed my stepdad got me a new phonecase because my old one had its plastic gem things falling out. The new one was really pastel

While I was trying to remove my old one the button on the back that turned my phone on fell out? Even though the case wasn't covering it?

More stuff happened but I don't really remember

• Like 1

When you dream, is it like super vivid and detailed like your awake or fuzzy and patchy as though someone tore up a peace of paper and tape it back together terribly. I’m curious because I think dreams are cool

Just now, Applesauce said:

When you dream, is it like super vivid and detailed like you're awake or fuzzy and patchy as though someone tore up a piece of paper and tape it back together terribly. I’m curious because I think dreams are cool

It depends

Oh I just remembered another dream I haven't put here yet

I went into space multiple times (4 I think) with my dad or my mom. Don't remember which one

Space was pretty uneventful

Once when I got back my computer was infected with a virus called pervert virus. I think, apart from generally messing up my computer, it just showed pictures of women (not even inappropriate pictures like the name of the virus suggests)

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream where my family was fostering a cat (which I'd really like to do) named Silas. I think there was something else to the dream, something else that was also happening, but I can't remember

• Like 1

I tried to fly in a dream once, because I knew it was a dream, and even then I couldn't fly. I was just jumping and flapping my arms like a chicken. Phil from modern family was there and he started doing it too, but neither of us could fly because dream physics .

• Haha 3

try flying irl and then you might get the ability to fly in your dream but yo have to actually fly, you can only do something in your dream if you've done it irl.

• Like 1

I have the weirdest dreams

Recently I had a dream that involved basically taking the lockdown way too far. We were in this place, but access to basically everything was forbidden and we couldn't touch anything. Like, anything. Also, there was this troll thing stopping us from entering some forest, no idea what that was about. And I'm 90% sure that I saw a Fer.al style minimap at the forest. Later, we eventually got to leave, and I went home (except the house I went to was that of a relative's, not mine) and announced that I was never going to school that way again, because apparently that was school. Yeah, don't ask, I couldn't tell you. Oh, and also apparently it was roasting hot when I got home, because the insulation of the house was melting apparently and the walls were squishy (?!). Additionally, at some point during the dream, don't know exactly when, I had what was apparently supposed to be a game of "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky", except it definitely wasn't. All I remember from that part was that my character (a vulpix) was on a rowboat, I think

I dunno

• Haha 1

My dreams are weird--

In one dream there was this playground type thing?? But instead of a normal playground, it was just 50 feet scaffolding with like 100 children climbing on it? I don't know- (also it was in the middle of nowhere) 

• Haha 1

there could be a game based on this, where the dream world is  in danger and anything that happens in the dream world happens in the real world

• Like 1

I had a dream, where I figured out it was a dream and was lucid dreaming, but then it turned out that I was dreaming that I was lucid dreaming. I don't remember anything else that happened, except I think it was at school. 

I also used to dream about redoing the last day of school, as in making different choices. My best friend was leaving, and in the dream I made a different choice from in real life. I woke up right after I made the choice.

I was living in a house like my own but kinda like this instead

Untitled77_20200628195345.thumb.png.57ec28a7d674fd7c33c26e7e6fa251bd.png

I wonder what my FBI agent thought when I was drawing that

My mom and my sister and I only hung out in the top floor and for some reason instead of using stairs the only way I got out was by climbing out the window and bouncing on the mattress

At one point it bounced me way too high, cartoon style and I landed on the road

I think other stuff happened but idk

• Haha 1

i had a dream where I was in a forest and some of my school was there,  there was also some animal crossing related stuff, and I had a map,  it was also like boy scouts,  so I'll describe the map: near the top right of the mapthere was a line,it was a 4 block coloum  and when I went there Isaw an illuminati pyramid, I could go inside through a back door and the only class mates I remember being there were crystal and logan,also I had a birds eye view and my charecter was from my animal crossing world, but when I went to the illuminati it was pixelated andbefore I did any of this I was spinning, but from there on oI only felt like I was in the couch and saw the world unfold, we also sold plucked weeds to each other and I also remember a pixel star that looks like one you would find in a carnival and there was also a campsite,  and it felt like animal crossing, even the map looked like animal crossing but with legened of zelda pixelated art style plus undertale where the illuminati was, and legend of zelda again inside the iluminati

I dreamed about a new Avatar episode

I think for part or maybe all of it I was Aang and I think Azula was looking for me and there was this girl called Nancy something I think. She was bald and I pretended she was my sister. I think she might've also been an airbender? We were in a big crowded yellow room and for some reason I did some airbending and then I'm in Azula's perspective and she said something and some things happened that I don't remember. I think at one point we were in a cave in a minecart? Kinda like Gringotts I think

14 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I dreamed about a new Avatar episode

I think for part or maybe all of it I was Aang and I think Azula was looking for me and there was this girl called Nancy something I think. She was bald and I pretended she was my sister. I think she might've also been an airbender? We were in a big crowded yellow room and for some reason I did some airbending and then I'm in Azula's perspective and she said something and some things happened that I don't remember. I think at one point we were in a cave in a minecart? Kinda like Gringotts I think

I literally  just woke up and I dreamed of another episode too. Of course, it was sandwiched between two other dreams.

I often have dreams involving natural disasters but I always end up okay. Usually tornadoes and tsunamis/floods since those scare me the most.

I also will randomly have dreams where I get more chickens and that's literally it.