Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

Last night I had a dream where I was sitting in a large meeting room and there was one of my friends, we'll call him E. There were also some other kids from my class there too. We were taking when some girl came in and told us to find her a boyfriend for some reason. So me and E teamed up and we found Eli, from Blush Blush. (It was the human version. I've never even played the game, I just saw markiplier play it.) I was standing in the doorway so E could talk to him. E said,  "So, do you like Jasmine?" (Not the actual her name. I don't know her name.)

And Eli said, "No, but I'll sit next to you." (Still don't know what that actually means, but what I do know is that it was super gay.)

So E sat down next to him and started scooting closer to him. Eli moved away and E moved closer. This went on a couple times until he stopped and got up. We returned to the meeting room and some kid from my class came in and said, "Hey [my mame], did you get a haircut?"

Then I woke up. 

On 6/8/2020 at 6:21 PM, gamingcookie said:

So I've befriended lions in real life before.. good to know

or a video/book that has that because I haven't gone to boy scouts before but I have watched a video, and I think I was walking around because it looked and felt like I was playing a game of pokemon platnium, except at the undertale part.

On 6/26/2020 at 7:32 AM, xkcd2020 said:

I had a dream, where I figured out it was a dream and was lucid dreaming, but then it turned out that I was dreaming that I was lucid dreaming. I don't remember anything else that happened, except I think it was at school. 

I also used to dream about redoing the last day of school, as in making different choices. My best friend was leaving, and in the dream I made a different choice from in real life. I woke up right after I made the choice.

probably right after you made the choice because you didn't do that or imagine what would happen

On 7/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, Sha'a Gi said:

I often have dreams involving natural disasters but I always end up okay. Usually tornadoes and tsunamis/floods since those scare me the most.

I also will randomly have dreams where I get more chickens and that's literally it. 

you have chickens? anyways before you go to sleep imagine yourself walking into the tornado and coming out fine, then if you dream of that you'll eventually remember that you're dreaming, also how many chickens

also dreams only happen sometimes when you're sleeping and I don't think there is a way to garuntee them,  but if you want a lucid dream you can try to set a pretense, like you see your lost toy or lost thing appear and if you keep on doing that you'll eventually notice that you're lucid dreaming, but also remember to imagine that you see it  and say i'm dreaming while you're imagining,  then eventually you'll be lucid dreaming I think.

did you know that spreading the times you're allowed to sleep gives you more dreams? well try it by sleeping for short amounts of time throughout the day, you then sleep for short amounts during the night, you will be able to sleep less during the night but since alot of you here do that that shouldn't be hard to do, you'll also have a excuse and a reason to do it,  

you should download napchart if you want more dreams, and also click here to learn more about polyphasic sleep

There was a new Spongebob movie and I watched it and my sister said not to look at the cover. According to the description there was a robot that did stuff like tell the weather and I think it was modeled after Patrick. Later we found out that Patrick is evil and he was never a friend and his "friendship" was all a scheme for something. Then a thing pops up on screen like the thing that tells you your role in murder mystery 2 on roblox. It was murderer except instead of that it said woodcloud? I think it made sense while I was in the dream but I have no idea why it said that now. Also Patrick turned into this

Untitled79_20200706112943.thumb.png.3a9b37488f1db0c38685e69e3ed78dc9.png

and threw 3 knives at a time somehow. Also Spongebob was in a helicopter or something hiding from mutant Patrick

• Haha 3

I had another Avatar dream

I think I was in the water tribe but I went into the fire nation as a spy or something. I think I had to wear something because.. my eyes were the wrong color? And at one point they changed to the right color? And for some reason I didn't tell the other person who was either Sokka and I was Katara or it was a family member and I was me that I was joining the fire nation. And I tried to get the other person to join too

• Like 1

There was a book series that I was reading before I started reading Warriors and my sister, who was also reading that series, thought I read books slowly because I hadn't read farther than her? So to prove that I'm a fast reader I finished that whole book that day. And I also told my sister that I'd been reading Warriors instead of that book and that's why I wasn't far.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This dream is kinda creepy-

I forgot what it was about, but I remember this one part:

I was with my mom in the study-area of my house. 

I started hearing something weird, like a beeping sound?

Turns out it was morse code.

No idea what it translated to-

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

This dream is kinda creepy-

I forgot what it was about, but I remember this one part:

I was with my mom in the study-area of my house. 

I started hearing something weird, like a beeping sound?

Turns out it was morse code.

No idea what it translated to-

My cousin might know more code. If you tell me the pattern, I can ask him.

7 minutes ago, Ireland said:

My cousin might know more code. If you tell me the pattern, I can ask him.

I don't have the patterns, also I can't remember it very much.

So I was in a round of Flicker, I don't know what the map was but whatever it was wasn't in the real game. I think it was just a green baseplate with a poly looking tree which I was at the base of, with 2 or 3 other people.  I also don't know which character or role I was. Also this one's weird, because I could actually read what people were saying?

John was doing /e dance2 but he was glitched. In one hand he held a sword and in the other he had something else but both hands were still moving how /e dance2 has them move. I said something like "oh John's glitched" and Amani said "You should stay away" and I said something like "glitches aren't contagious-" and Amani said something like "It might be a.." and then she said "H2CKER"

I don't know why she had a 2 in there because hacker isn't tagged

I said "no" and I was gonna say more but I woke up before I could say something like "i've witnessed hackers, they aren't that subtle. either they'll fly or give themselves admin commands or some other advantage, or they'll make the server unplayable"

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing Terraria or something and my mom calls from upstairs "ANYONE WHO CAN AFFORD TO GET OUTSIDE, GET OUTSIDE" and I, thinking it's some kind of emergency, rushed outside.

My mom brought out the hose and apparently we were practicing waterbending. I eventually got the hang of it but all I could really do was make a sphere. At one point I somehow squished the sphere into a cylinder and got the car wet. On top of the car was the puppet master from that one episode of ATLA and apparently she was going to do something to erase fortnite from existence in the past, present, and future

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I was playing Roblox and I dig a little hole?? In my bed???? And somehow my mouse ball (you know? the little rollie balls that go in a trackball mouse?) falls through the hole and into the void.

I'm not sure what happens afterward but at some point I started to fall off the bed and into the void even though there should be ground there. I start trying desperately to climb up but I can't and my sheets get dragged down with me and I try calling for help but nobody answers (I think my brother was on my bed though too so ???) and whoopdeedoo all my stuff and me is in the void now.

By void I mean like the place below bedrock in Minecraft (bedrock edition)

Anyway for some reason the void floor wasn't complete, and I went through an opening because you could respawn apparently. I somehow got my stuff back and I opened roblox. I had 700 something robux and my character was the default female. I figured I lost all my stuff so I went to my mom about it. I figured, however, that my progress in games would not be lost. I bought a game I owned before, and for some reason the first game I went to to test if everything is gone was adopt me (adopt me might've been the game I bought). My stuff was, in fact, lost, and then I woke up.

Basically all of my dreams play out like games or movies. Some of them are explicitly games, just really messed up to the point where they barely resemble what they're supposed to be

Last night I had a dream where I was at the Galar Pokemon League (I assume it was Galar, there were gigantamax pokemon). It was really weird though, there was a platform thing to get to the arena, after the battle you could do stuff and sometimes you would get points or whatever if you did the right thing, among possible other things. Also I was at Not-Bulbapedia on the side like I do, and apparently all the npcs had a bunch of pokemon they would use, but which one they actually used were based on things that happened during the thing, for example if one or more of your pokemon fainted or you did certain things correctly after the battles. It was weird because I'm pretty sure some of the options were pokemon in the same family, like Aron or Lairon for whatever reason. I don't remember my team very well, but I do know that I had a Lapras that could gigantamax. Also I'm pretty sure one member of my team was flipn Lillie, a HUMAN if I may remind you, from Sun and Moon... wth was that about

There was other stuff happening in the dream, but I don't remember it that well

• Haha 1

I think I figured out this was a dream while I was in it because of the way I was moving? my arms felt heavy or something? And I went towards the back door to test it again or something. Then a dude with one of those serial killer masks comes in through the front door. I was about to go tell my mom who was in the bathroom "oh by the way there's a murderer in the house" but there was pizza on the counter and when he found it he was like "oo pizza!" and I came over there and said "yes but none for you" and then he got some water.

When he left I locked the diamond sorta shaped lock on the door which was on the bottom but it should've been on the top, the locks were switched around. The way it was rotated made it look like a trapezoid which was apparently the logo of a contest I was going to host because I said "only contestants of (name of the contest that I don't remember) can come in!" And then the lock unlocked and I was scared for some reason but it was just my mom and dad and sister. (But my mom and sister were in the house already so I don't know how they got out)

• 2 weeks later...

today  I had a dream, I was walking with my mom  near a place with pillars and I decided to start sliding across the tiles bouncing of pillars and walls with mom telling me I need to go to kindergarden even though I much older then that.

• 3 weeks later...