Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

• 2 weeks later...

so there were these moth things on the floor and the tables and everywhere, I think they were in groups of 3, and I wanted to find out what they were because they're apparently not moths. There was another kind of bug that there were too many of though there still weren't as many as the moth things. I stepped on one and I went to my sister to find out what it was. Then I woke up I think

I think before that or the day before I dreamed my roblox account got terminated

surprised I didn't have any among us dreams- anyway I started watching the pokemon anime and in like the 2nd or 3rd episode idk there was this character I don't remember her name but she had long black hair and orange eyes and she was apparently the goddess of heart whatever that means

And somehow idk if it was in the pokemon anime but I found out in this one country when you became a soldier or an adult or something you went on the long walk which took 100 or 110 days. So I somehow teleported to the long walk but not near the beginning. Also this country was very cold everywhere and it was basically just a tundra. And I think I saw that goddess character because she was real apparently and she had something to do with why people did the long walk

so there was Karl from mrbeast. I don't remember if the rest of the beast squad was there. and there was this weird building that was just really tall except all the floors besides the top and bottom were really narrow? if that makes sense?

anyway the beast squad or just Karl or something had apparently lined the middle thin bit with cloth or fabric or something. someone else, presumably another person from mrbeast, said something like "you did WHAT?!" and Karl was like "well you didn't tell me not to" and then he/the boys lined it with something else instead that wasn't so heavy

and somehow an among us game started and I was watching as if it was a video because there was a Karl facecam and commentary (none of the other beast squad just Karl) all I remember from the game is the map was the weird building from earlier and Karl was the impostor and while the lights were out he killed someone next to white's body,, then jumped off the side of the building to escape,,,,,

also recently before the last dream I put here and maybe in the same night as the one before that I'm not really sure but I dreamed I randomly got a bunch of pokemon in pokemon x for no reason and one was a shiny Chimchar then I showed it to my sister. I don't remember any of the other free pokemon I got

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, gamingcookie said:

I think I dreamed that I figured out who MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 is. but only because pincepr pmed me or something, and told me they made a bunch of alts, including MEATYPOLTERGEIST69

and pincepr said they did it to make everyone happier or something ?

• Haha 2

just had a dream (ohio time) and I it was the same dream, I just forgot what happened as soon as I woke up, so in the dream, I think I was doing a class tour of the play ground as I don't think I saw anyone playing there, then on the second story, (there were no rails, anywhere) I was running and almost fell, then on the third story, I ran, and I fell, fell on my rib. it didn't hurt and so I woke up, then thought it actually happened because of the dream, but I was fine, so I checked if I was in the hospital, I wasn't, then I remembered an episode of game theory on how fall from a 1-3 story building, so I think that I had a dream, then as I'm writing this what if they gave me amnestics for a surgery so I fall asleep, and then I'm still asleep and I think, it probably wouldn't work like that, because I don't think I would need a surgery, and bones take years to heal, so at most a surgery and a cast thing. 

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

just had a dream (ohio time) and I it was the same dream, I just forgot what happened as soon as I woke up, so in the dream, I think I was doing a class tour of the play ground as I don't think I saw anyone playing there, then on the second story, (there were no rails, anywhere) I was running and almost fell, then on the third story, I ran, and I fell, fell on my rib. it didn't hurt and so I woke up, then thought it actually happened because of the dream, but I was fine, so I checked if I was in the hospital, I wasn't, then I remembered an episode of game theory on how fall from a 1-3 story building, so I think that I had a dream, then as I'm writing this what if they gave me amnestics for a surgery so I fall asleep, and then I'm still asleep and I think, it probably wouldn't work like that, because I don't think I would need a surgery, and bones take years to heal, so at most a surgery and a cast thing. 

run on sentence 100

• Haha 3

so I think I was in my sister's room, and there was this funky animal that had wings. I think it was pinkish? and there were 2 more apparently, but they either weren't there or one was inside and/or one was outside. I think one was there because I said something like "are you (name of some town in germany (that probably doesn't really exist) that I can't remember?? what)" I think the town in germany shared a name with a blue flower like bluebells but bluer and less droopy that grows there and that's what I was asking. then all the funky animals were there, and apparently they represent and control the forces ?? like one is the weak nuclear force and one is the strong nuclear force and the one with wings is either gravity or whatever the other force is. and then they were like "hey you wanna see us fuse" and I was like "UHHH,, (not actually saying it just kinda.......)" and they were kinda like "UHHH,, (not actually saying it just kinda.......)" but I don't know why they were because they told me that nothing bad will happen after that. so they fused, and now they looked like the winged one but bigger. nothing happened.

don't remember anything after that, until...

I was with my mom in her car (I almost typed in my mom with her car.............) and we were going to a town in germany. the same one I asked one of the funky animals if it was, where the blue flower grows. and I don't remember much except we went in some bar and then everyone stared at us with those super wide eyes you see in like.. idk but y'know they're just kinda big white circles with the super tiny dot in the center ? not sure why they were lookin at us like that, I think we didn't have shoes or something. and then we left the bar, and there was some guy there who I'm pretty sure did have shoes, and he was like "yeah happened to me too" but we hadn't told him what happened so ?? I think at some point I saw some of the blue flowers, then at also some point we went back in the bar and the same thing happened

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, gamingcookie said:

so I think I was in my sister's room, and there was this funky animal that had wings. I think it was pinkish? and there were 2 more apparently, but they either weren't there or one was inside and/or one was outside. I think one was there because I said something like "are you (name of some town in germany (that probably doesn't really exist) that I can't remember?? what)" I think the town in germany shared a name with a blue flower like bluebells but bluer and less droopy that grows there and that's what I was asking. then all the funky animals were there, and apparently they represent and control the forces ?? like one is the weak nuclear force and one is the strong nuclear force and the one with wings is either gravity or whatever the other force is. and then they were like "hey you wanna see us fuse" and I was like "UHHH,, (not actually saying it just kinda.......)" and they were kinda like "UHHH,, (not actually saying it just kinda.......)" but I don't know why they were because they told me that nothing bad will happen after that. so they fused, and now they looked like the winged one but bigger. nothing happened.

don't remember anything after that, until...

I was with my mom in her car (I almost typed in my mom with her car.............) and we were going to a town in germany. the same one I asked one of the funky animals if it was, where the blue flower grows. and I don't remember much except we went in some bar and then everyone stared at us with those super wide eyes you see in like.. idk but y'know they're just kinda big white circles with the super tiny dot in the center ? not sure why they were lookin at us like that, I think we didn't have shoes or something. and then we left the bar, and there was some guy there who I'm pretty sure did have shoes, and he was like "yeah happened to me too" but we hadn't told him what happened so ?? I think at some point I saw some of the blue flowers, then at also some point we went back in the bar and the same thing happened

also the funky animals were canine looking

so I created a minecraft world, and within a few minutes I found a perfect nether portal frame. it wasn't even a ruined portal or anything, just... there. I thought, hey this seed would be super good for a speedrun. so I decided to try for the speedrun world record and did /seed except I made a typo and it told me it was 404. then I realized that's not right and typed it again. and apparently the seed is 1. I started the speedrun but I don't think I finished it

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

so I created a minecraft world, and within a few minutes I found a perfect nether portal frame. it wasn't even a ruined portal or anything, just... there. I thought, hey this seed would be super good for a speedrun. so I decided to try for the speedrun world record and did /seed except I made a typo and it told me it was 404. then I realized that's not right and typed it again. and apparently the seed is 1. I started the speedrun but I don't think I finished it

was that a dream.

I’ve had more Slime Rancher nightmares than Phasmophobia nightmares.

and notably, the Phasmophobia one wasn’t too bad. The slime rancher ones were worse.

so basically: game about happy fun blobs has given me more nightmares than a horror game.

• Sad 1

so there was this harry potter at hogwarts or whatever concert (that happened at some point in real life right ?) going on in 2 weeks and it was Literally everywhere. it was so everywhere you don't even need a where. that's how every it gets. there were so many places for it that you would never even have to drive. same with getting the tickets which you didn't get online for some reason. on the tickets there were like a bunch of songs and you had to mark which ones you wanted to see and I marked all of them. then mrbeast was there and he was like bet you can't watch all the songs but I was like bet I can. anyway mrbeast's house was where I was going to see the concert for some reason... even though he lives in north carolina... and I'm in washington...

so right before the concert was going to start it was like I was watching a video, and mrbeast said anyway I lost a million dollars, I was in the bathroom and saw a note saying (something I don't really remember but the note told him to go somewhere) and I fell for it. then he got robbed because he just keeps a million dollars in his pocket apparently

then I was back in my own perspective and I was about to go into mrbeast's house to watch the concert but the dream ended

• Haha 1