Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

i draned the website my mom uses for homeschool made me read some gross story i dont really remember what it was but it was gross and the site thought it was ok and my mom thought it was ok and then the site said someone should interview me about it ??

i had this one a couple weeks ago

please prepare yourself, my dreams are very concerning

so i was at this party thing and there was a sign that i think had a pirate on it. i walked past it when i came in, it just had the name of the place on it i think. I sat down on a couch and there were a lot of people there, for some reason tubbo and ranboo were there?? im honestly not surprised, brain. I didnt talk to tubbo at all, and i talked with ranboo for like two seconds about the social competency of dogs. i said something like how i wished that i could just sit there and not have to talk and contribute to the social situation that way like a dog can, then he just went “aw”?????? what the frick is going on am i okay. I could sorta see ranboos face thru his glasses, he was wearing the mask and everything but i could just see thru the glasses. you would think that my unconscious brain would interpret his face the way i would imagine it to look like, but i remember being kinda surprised by how he looked, like “wow i didnt imagine thats what he looked like.” so thats...interesting. then i never saw either of them for the rest of the dream.

fast forward because i cant remember what happened next- its the end of the party and the sign from earlier has glow stick juice all over it?? Yknow when you break open a glowstick and all the juice stuff leaks out? yea, it was that. and it was purple oooo. There was an angry note near it i think from the owner of the place saying how they were ticked there was glow juice all over their sign. then it got on my hands somehow. I promptly turned around to fish my ipad out of the trash because it was in there for some reason- it was broken almost completely in half, but i was more concerned that my parents would be mad at me for breaking it than i was concerned abt the fact that it was broken. I thought that itd still be usable?? you could literally reach your hand inside the crack on the back and feel the wires-

then i magically was not at the party place anymore and was instead in a weird little town thing. ghostcake from the realm was there??? someone else was there too, at the time i think i thought it was ghost, but looking back on it they acted nothing like ghost so im not sure who that was. they showed me around the town and we went in this weird sewer tunnel thing. im pretty sure the surface of the place had stone paths and a fountain, so thats pretty neat.

and that is all i remember of it.

send help please.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

uhhh my dreams are REALLY weird and mostly about games and stuff and i don't remember half of them, but this one i had rather recently so i do

so basically i was in saint denis from rdr2, then i said something like "of course she did" and noclipped through the floor into some weird underground catacombs area, which does not exist in the real game. and then i saw charlie from hazbin hotel walking down the streets, in some circa like 1920s outfit, and i was chasing her for some unknown reason? 

but instead of running up to her like a normal person would, i took a right and started running around, and then i realized i had no pants on and idk why????? and then there were some random kids on the street who laughed at me, probably because i was wearing no pants, then i started looking for my mother or something and then i woke up

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I had this dream years ago and still remember it. It starts at a One Direction concert, there's a lot of smoke behind them and Slenderman appears behind them. A person in the crowd sees this and is scared (he was wearing a white floral dress and had someone else's face photoshopped on). It jumps to him being interrogated by the police. Then it jumps to a father-son couple unfolding a multicolor blueprint while encouraging each other. When they finish, it's discovered that this saved Earth. It then jumps to an alien being told that to be king he has to destroy Earth. Then it jumps to me! I'm in a completely white classroom and then school ends. I go home and decide to move the bed the Animal Crossing way. I accidentally place the bed on a small child and my mom scolds me. I go outside and suddenly Wendy from Fairy Tail is being bullied off a small slide by two of my classmates. In-dream, I judge her for this. Then I enter a white locker room and the same father-son couple from earlier is there, still unfolding that multicolor blueprint, and I recognize this fact? Then suddenly it's in a mall, with Johnny Depp shooting a Xenomorph in a boutique while crying and calling the onlookers idiots. Then Link, Navi and some dude (Ghiraim?) Enter a cave and out of the ground comes...

A giant potato!

Wait no, it's Hermaeus Mora!

NO WAIT, IT'S DEMISE??

he has gained a powerful ring, capable of two-shotting Link. The ring looks like a plastic one you'd find in a Disney gift shop. A cutscene starts in which he shoots Link, who then runs to another room and hides behind a rock to heal. He comes back and, before Demise can hit him again, Navi gets in the way of the extremely small ray. And dies. Demise does the usual villain thing where they don't understand sacrifice. Then Link carries her body outside and wonders how to bury her. The end.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Modiano said:

I had this dream years ago and still remember it. It starts at a One Direction concert, there's a lot of smoke behind them and Slenderman appears behind them. A person in the crowd sees this and is scared (he was wearing a white floral dress and had someone else's face photoshopped on). It jumps to him being interrogated by the police. Then it jumps to a father-son couple unfolding a multicolor blueprint while encouraging each other. When they finish, it's discovered that this saved Earth. It then jumps to an alien being told that to be king he has to destroy Earth. Then it jumps to me! I'm in a completely white classroom and then school ends. I go home and decide to move the bed the Animal Crossing way. I accidentally place the bed on a small child and my mom scolds me. I go outside and suddenly Wendy from Fairy Tail is being bullied off a small slide by two of my classmates. In-dream, I judge her for this. Then I enter a white locker room and the same father-son couple from earlier is there, still unfolding that multicolor blueprint, and I recognize this fact? Then suddenly it's in a mall, with Johnny Depp shooting a Xenomorph in a boutique while crying and calling the onlookers idiots. Then Link, Navi and some dude (Ghiraim?) Enter a cave and out of the ground comes...

A giant potato!

Wait no, it's Hermaeus Mora!

NO WAIT, IT'S DEMISE??

he has gained a powerful ring, capable of two-shotting Link. The ring looks like a plastic one you'd find in a Disney gift shop. A cutscene starts in which he shoots Link, who then runs to another room and hides behind a rock to heal. He comes back and, before Demise can hit him again, Navi gets in the way of the extremely small ray. And dies. Demise does the usual villain thing where they don't understand sacrifice. Then Link carries her body outside and wonders how to bury her. The end.

make this a fanfic.

16 hours ago, Polly said:

I had a dream dreams song mask got privated

hmmm

FORESHADOWING...

though if it did plenty of people have it downloaded onto their hard drive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this happen to anyone else? Like, where you see a little bit of the future in your dreams? I dreamed of getting a golden belt in taekwondo and I got it..Another time I dreamed of future was when I dreamed of getting 90%-100%  in my grades and that happened too……………….DO I HAVE SUPERPOWERS? 

3 hours ago, Pancake said:

did you know that your brain is unable to come up with new faces so if you've dreamed of someone with a face you've seen them irl

this makes me wonder about all the possible war crimes ive committed in other peoples dreams

• Paw up 1

10 hours ago, Pancake said:

did you know that your brain is unable to come up with new faces so if you've dreamed of someone with a face you've seen them irl

so ive seen ranboo face irl 😟

• Eek! 1

6 hours ago, uıʞdɯnԀ said:

Does this happen to anyone else? Like, where you see a little bit of the future in your dreams? I dreamed of getting a golden belt in taekwondo and I got it..Another time I dreamed of future was when I dreamed of getting 90%-100%  in my grades and that happened too……………….DO I HAVE SUPERPOWERS? 

i Think one time i had a dream about some messages in a discord server and then they were there exactly when i woke up ??? maybe ???? but that couldve just been some deja vu i guess ?????

11 hours ago, Pancake said:

now I want to know how many crimes I've committed in other people's dreams 

• Paw up 1

41 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

i Think one time i had a dream about some messages in a discord server and then they were there exactly when i woke up ??? maybe ???? but that couldve just been some deja vu i guess ?????

Premonition moment