Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

20 hours ago, Pancake said:

did you know that your brain is unable to come up with new faces so if you've dreamed of someone with a face you've seen them irl

Actually I have not seen them irl, just in an online course. I have dreamed of many ppl from those online courses even if I have not met them irl. But I have seen them on my screen tho.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, uıʞdɯnԀ said:

Does this happen to anyone else? Like, where you see a little bit of the future in your dreams? I dreamed of getting a golden belt in taekwondo and I got it..Another time I dreamed of future was when I dreamed of getting 90%-100%  in my grades and that happened too……………….DO I HAVE SUPERPOWERS? 

Kinda, like I once dreamed of a strange place I had never seen and many years later I visited an airport that looked almost exactly like the place of my dream and I had not seen that airport when I had the dream.

22 hours ago, Polly said:

I hope I have a deltarune dream again

That would be fun

cmon brain you can do it (pave the way put your back into it)

just make an au or something pls brain i need deltarune content

I had a dream that I was participating in some kind of videogame tournament. It was like Minecraft. You had to kill a specific amount of 3 types of monsters (one of which was SCP-173. There were also Creepers and Iron Golems attacking each other). There was also this random wall that went to the world border. It took a game day to walk around it. You also killed the other players or made alliances. I had befriended another player but I'm pretty they got killed on the other side of the wall. Then there was only an enemy team, me and some dude left. I had found the dude when the team came and I think I joined them? Then I was in a mall with my family, held a venomous snake on my arm (I actually felt it? Maybe my dog licked my arm?), followed by a non-venomous one. Then I rented a goose for 2 euros. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Modiano Cards said:

I had a dream that I was participating in some kind of videogame tournament. It was like Minecraft. You had to kill a specific amount of 3 types of monsters (one of which was SCP-173. There were also Creepers and Iron Golems attacking each other). There was also this random wall that went to the world border. It took a game day to walk around it. You also killed the other players or made alliances. I had befriended another player but I'm pretty they got killed on the other side of the wall. Then there was only an enemy team, me and some dude left. I had found the dude when the team came and I think I joined them? Then I was in a mall with my family, held a venomous snake on my arm (I actually felt it? Maybe my dog licked my arm?), followed by a non-venomous one. Then I rented a goose for 2 euros. 

The player I had befriended might have been my sister

• Paw up 1

On 10/14/2021 at 10:07 PM, Polly said:

cmon brain you can do it (pave the way put your back into it)

just make an au or something pls brain i need deltarune content

i still haven't had that deltarune dream

okAy so i have no idea where to start so.

there was this lady with dogs in a sack and she was going to dump them in a well and i think spamton was just standing there observing??? then i shot her and then i took the sack and i went into the farmhouse because we were on a farm and i told the lady's daughter who was around 16 "wow didnt know you r mother was a dog murderer" or something idk and the daughter had no reaction

then i walked out of the room and into my bathroom but the walls and floor were brown and found multiple jumping spiders on the ground. i knelt down and said "aww hi babies!!" and was happy

then my mother walked into the bathroom so i stood in front of where the spiders were. she asked me if i wanted to go to the "australia park" whatever that is and we went there. they had some odd dream-marsupial that was kind of a kangaroo-dingo hybrid, and cassowaries eating seeds behind a steel mesh fence on which i commented, saying "that bird could probably eat me if it wanted to" (they could) and also something called an "amazonian sweetbird" which my mother didn't remember the name of and which does not sound native to australia

then we came home, my mother took me into my bathroom for some reason?? discovered the jumping spiders, which were now wolf spider babies complete with a mother, and poured water all over them. all the while i was screaming and crying about "how drowning innocent spider babies is not any different from drowning kittens" or something

then i woke up

also muffet from undertale had some role too i think??? or she just appeare d or something

• 3 weeks later...

i had dream where i was a frog (or at least i had frog hands an feet) and i was in a white room on the ceiling. there was a table in the room with pink cake on it, and my parents were sitting at the table. i remember having a completely normal conversation about how rie seed flavor triscuts were cancelled. then i proceeded to yell "EAT MORE CAKE GOSH DARN IT. ITS GETTING C O L D ." 

• Haha 1