Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

I had a dream that I was playing Niche and planning to move from Whale Island to Frost Lands but then the game initiated travel on its own before i could set all nichelings on the port. The island was a glitchy version of frost lands with all tiles covered in grass and a whale model under it. There were also signs of human civilization in the skybox

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Modeer said:

I had a dream that I was playing Niche and planning to move from Whale Island to Frost Lands but then the game initiated travel on its own before i could set all nichelings on the port. The island was a glitchy version of frost lands with all tiles covered in grass and a whale model under it. There were also signs of human civilization in the skybox

(man that sounds cursed

Cool that u had a niche dream tho

I had one once that was much less cursed where there were more features and the creatures did some stuff on their own I think)

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(man that sounds cursed

Cool that u had a niche dream tho

I had one once that was much less cursed where there were more features and the creatures did some stuff on their own I think)

It was cursed because I read in the dream. I READ.

• Haha 1

there was one about deltarune where me, Susie, Ralsei, and Kris were vibin in the cyber world when Spamton came out of nowhere and i gave him a hug lol, then we all got coffee. Also i could fly dfhvefhvefhb. I was having a frickin blast because literally everything i wanted happened.

it was honestly one of my more wholesome dreams and i woke up in a really good mood.

also Lightning McQueen was there too but like, only for two seconds so

k a c h o w

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, swatch deltarune said:

there was one about deltarune where me, Susie, Ralsei, and Kris were vibin in the cyber world when Spamton came out of nowhere and i gave him a hug lol, then we all got coffee. Also i could fly dfhvefhvefhb. I was having a frickin blast because literally everything i wanted happened.

it was honestly one of my more wholesome dreams and i woke up in a really good mood.

also Lightning McQueen was there too but like, only for two seconds so

k a c h o w

I wanna get coffee with the fun gang + spamton 😔

• Like 1

So like, a few days ago, I had this super cool and weird dream that was totally awesome.

so I woke up in my bed my mom was making pancakes and I was like, “YO, IT’S PANCAKE IS REAL LIFE” and I was talking to a pancake like a weirdo ;-; so then I was washing my hand and then the water turned into to money then it turned into colorful animals with wings and I flew on them and it was cool so I scream ‘CYA SUCKERS’ to the rest of existing people B) and then I saw Darkstalker eating a charger and he was talking to deltarune people and Tigerclaw/star started singing LET IT GOOOOOO for some reason and then, I woke up

it was the coolest dream I had TBH

• Haha 1

I remember being on bed. I was awake so this isn't really a dream, but when I was about to get up, I thought of this.

Game NPC: "It seems you can handle the touch. I cannot."

Person 1: "NOOOO PLEASE DON'T DRAG ME OUT INTO THE TOUCH!"

Person 2: "Come on already."

• Confused 1

went to bed at 8 last night and had a wacky dream about grilled cheese sammiches

also my sister was there and she had bacon, but when she offered me some and i took a bite it tasted like nothing and all i could feel was the texture so of coarse i spit it out because nasty yucky gross ew ew ewwww  

i dont even like bacon why did my dream self eat that garbage grease ewww

• Haha 1

Just now, swatch deltarune said:

went to bed at 8 last night and had a wacky dream about grilled cheese sammiches

also my sister was there and she had bacon, but when she offered me some and i took a bite it tasted like nothing and all i could feel was the texture so of coarse i spit it out because nasty yucky gross ew ew ewwww  

i dont even like bacon why did my dream self eat that garbage grease ewww

(u didn't like bacon in ur dream either so it actually made sense....kinda)

• Paw up 1

11 hours ago, Pale said:

So like, a few days ago, I had this super cool and weird dream that was totally awesome.

so I woke up in my bed my mom was making pancakes and I was like, “YO, IT’S PANCAKE IS REAL LIFE” and I was talking to a pancake like a weirdo ;-; so then I was washing my hand and then the water turned into to money then it turned into colorful animals with wings and I flew on them and it was cool so I scream ‘CYA SUCKERS’ to the rest of existing people B) and then I saw Darkstalker eating a charger and he was talking to deltarune people and Tigerclaw/star started singing LET IT GOOOOOO for some reason and then, I woke up

it was the coolest dream I had TBH

Let it go is an evil song confirmed

i had a dream where i was running through a massive field of yellow grass, it had a faint gold glow. i was running at a speedy speed but not like 100 mph but still quite fast. the field never seemed to end. i remember the sky was pitch black, no stars in sight. at one point i got a running start and jumped into the air, i then realized there was little to no gravity and i had massive sunset colored, feathery bat wings. the wings caught me as i glided back down to the ground.

soon after i came across a red, blue, and yellow playground. it seemed relatively new, with a bright red slide and blue swings. what was most unusual about this playground was that it appeared to be in a circle of glowing sand, the grass suddenly stopping as the sand began.

i climbed up the ladder and sat at the top of the slide, and in the distance there were 15 or 20 black figures standing motionless. they stood like statues, seeming to be looking at me. i proceeded to repeat the phrase "look at all the little people. they won't hurt me when i fly away."

i blinked and they appeared to be closing in on the sand circle and the playground. getting a bit nervous, i propelled myself off the top of the slide with my wings. i flew above the figures and i could finally see their faces, or what looked like faces. there was now a weird blurry haze as they looked up at me. i felt tired, my eyes hurt. i flew away, past the playground and the sand and the figures.

then i woke up

tbh that was one of the most extremely detailed dreams I've ever had

i remembered almost everything, plus it was very long.

i wonder if it meant something...

I had a Nightmare about frogs, cake batter, mcyts & weird toothy smiles

It was one of those ‘if you blink they get closer’ sort of dreams

i don’t really remember it much but I distinctly remember turning away for a second and when I turned back there was someone right in front of me I think it was Dream (but like c!) and he had the same strange grin on every other creature there

it scared me but I just could not back away

it was real weird

im not even scared of frogs

Oh yeah and the cake batter was on the frogs

it was just a generally strange dream

15 minutes ago, Boo Boy said:

I had a Nightmare about frogs, cake batter, mcyts & weird toothy smiles

It was one of those ‘if you blink they get closer’ sort of dreams

i don’t really remember it much but I distinctly remember turning away for a second and when I turned back there was someone right in front of me I think it was Dream (but like c!) and he had the same strange grin on every other creature there

it scared me but I just could not back away

it was real weird

im not even scared of frogs

Oh yeah and the cake batter was on the frogs

it was just a generally strange dream

This is kinda what the smiles looked like but it was plastered on EVERYTHING.

(TW: eye contact)

B6742980-11EE-4823-AA5C-C556F1463F8F.thumb.jpeg.f8463e4d1a243e536b8808a3df903d3f.jpeg

horrifying 

i ain't the kinda person to get scared of nightmares and stuff but-

i had this one about babies

demon babies

a lot of em too

chasing me

i really don't like babies

Ok, so this wasn't the whole dream, but it really stands out to me

Basically, there was this game that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist. It supposedly had a German title, though since I don't know German it was probably actually just a string of letters that created a vaguely pronounceable thing. I think it started with an "m" and meant something like "beautiful world" or whatever, but like I said, don't speak German, so probably actually gibberish, and also the title makes no sense. In the dream I basically suddenly remembered it existed and apparently I really loved it as a kid and wanted to play it again. The best way I can describe it is this weird top-down (or maybe sidescrolling, I don't remember) shooter thing with a map system vaguely like Hollow Knight, except there was no real indication of where you were on the map and the point was to try to navigate anyway, which is kinda neat, I think. I think that was part of why dream me liked the game so much. Anyway the goal was to beat this thing called the "fire zombie king" or something. But then it turned into something else entirely, something like a base defense type thing I don't really know. Also there was some weird drama with the creator of the game, but that's all I remember well, so I shall end it here

Honestly even though this is really weird, I'm a little disappointed this doesn't exist, I kinda want to play the game my dream self loved so much as a kid. Oh well

• Paw up 1