Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

I dreamed that Chiyanna posted on the forums again.

Except it was some guy replying to a topic that had been made for him 2 years ago *crying*

Oh there was also a guy who visited an island inhabited by lesbians (Sappho was also there) to meet qith someone and he also brought his twin kids. For some reason her could only bring back one of the twins so eventually the 2 of them decided to race to the air balloon (in the dream i thought they were going to both get in anyway. They had wings for some reason). The girl won and the boy stayed. Though apparently their dad became a jerk in the meantime??? He also kept forgetting he had kids while standing near his daughter. I dont remember if they had a baby with them or dropped it off in Lesbian Land.

School was there at some point, they had a play and murder. Underwater edition.

Omg I remember this really old nightmare I had. It was YEARS ago, but i still remember a bit of it, as it was a nightmare.

/!\ Slight TW because needles are mentioned, and it also mentions FNAF and such /!\

Okay so in the dream I had snuck my mom's computer up to my room, and was play Five Nights At Freddy's. Now, yk how dreams are in third person a lot of the time (at least for me)? Well that was the beginning, and the door behind me was creaked open just a   t e e n s y  bit, and light from the hall was filtering through. I mean it didn't really matter but for some reason that's a detail I remember. Then as I was playing, I didn't realize that the exit button for the tab and computer had disappeared. And somehow I was IN the game. Yes, in FNAF, and terrified. I was running away from Bonnie, who was hunting me down.

I hid in the closet, hoping that Bonnie couldn't see me, and then... I saw my brother. With a needle/vaccine. I immediately knew that he was on Bonnie's side because of COURSE everyone in your nightmares have to turn against you. He started chasing me with the needle. I don't remember most of what happened next, but I finally found out how to exit the tab after like a billion years of running away scared from my brother with a needle. But yeah it was pretty scary for 5-6 year old me.

/!\ Slight TW because needles are mentioned, and it also mentions FNAF and such /!\

so i had a dream that i was watching a sims 4 series, and the lady playing it had all her sims dressed in realistic custom content and had remade all the townies, except for vladislaus straud. she never did dress him in custom content

so anyway she said that vladislaus needed a mother figure for him to date (??????????? dreams 😧) and that he needed someone to be motherly towards him, so then she downloaded a vampire boy from the gallery and put drag and drop scars upon him. this vampire boy was covered in blood for some reason, and then the lady said "i dont remember his real skin color because of the blood haha" and then i woke up

i had a weird nightmare type dream awhile ago that i don't remember much of, but the basic plot was that these disney princesses were trying to hunt me down and kill me for some reason?? and at one point in the dream im in this lab and moonkitti is there because i think i had this dream while i was still in my warrior cats phase, and i was like "omg moonkitti you need to help me im gonna die" BUT it turned out that moonkitti was working WITH the princesses to try and kill me smh

21 minutes ago, MATТRESS said:

i had a weird nightmare type dream awhile ago that i don't remember much of, but the basic plot was that these disney princesses were trying to hunt me down and kill me for some reason?? and at one point in the dream im in this lab and moonkitti is there because i think i had this dream while i was still in my warrior cats phase, and i was like "omg moonkitti you need to help me im gonna die" BUT it turned out that moonkitti was working WITH the princesses to try and kill me smh

thats how it always is

they all turn against you

😔

On 4/9/2020 at 5:50 AM, MAТТRESS said:

An animagus is a wizard who can transform into a certain animal in the Harry Potter universe

Animagi is the plural

Amongus

On 11/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, MAТТRESS said:

so I think I was in my sister's room, and there was this funky animal that had wings. I think it was pinkish? and there were 2 more apparently, but they either weren't there or one was inside and/or one was outside. I think one was there because I said something like "are you (name of some town in germany (that probably doesn't really exist) that I can't remember?? what)" I think the town in germany shared a name with a blue flower like bluebells but bluer and less droopy that grows there and that's what I was asking. then all the funky animals were there, and apparently they represent and control the forces ?? like one is the weak nuclear force and one is the strong nuclear force and the one with wings is either gravity or whatever the other force is. and then they were like "hey you wanna see us fuse" and I was like "UHHH,, (not actually saying it just kinda.......)" and they were kinda like "UHHH,, (not actually saying it just kinda.......)" but I don't know why they were because they told me that nothing bad will happen after that. so they fused, and now they looked like the winged one but bigger. nothing happened.

don't remember anything after that, until...

I was with my mom in her car (I almost typed in my mom with her car.............) and we were going to a town in germany. the same one I asked one of the funky animals if it was, where the blue flower grows. and I don't remember much except we went in some bar and then everyone stared at us with those super wide eyes you see in like.. idk but y'know they're just kinda big white circles with the super tiny dot in the center ? not sure why they were lookin at us like that, I think we didn't have shoes or something. and then we left the bar, and there was some guy there who I'm pretty sure did have shoes, and he was like "yeah happened to me too" but we hadn't told him what happened so ?? I think at some point I saw some of the blue flowers, then at also some point we went back in the bar and the same thing happened

finally i found the funny little guys dream

• 1 month later...

i had a dream last night that pancake left the forums and i literally just had to check that they were still here because it was one of those dreams that were actually normal enough to be real 😰😰😰😰😰

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

i had a dream last night that pancake left the forums and i literally just had to check that they were still here because it was one of those dreams that were actually normal enough to be real 😰😰😰😰😰

you will never get rid of me muhahaha

tw kinda: death and weapon-ish

ok so this one time I had this nightmare but like a couple years ago and it was of this random guy ringing the doorbell i was like 7 years old?? and so i actually cared slightly abt my parents and so i was upstairs and my mom was in the kitchen this was also at our old house so it was like you open the door and you see stairs but like living space at the right and kitchen and so on and so i saw the dude and he was like creepily grinning at me and had like some sort of weapon i think and like he rung the doorbell and just kept staring at me and i was just at the top of the stairs telling my mother to not open the door but she did and she died....oh well 

also the really scary thing is that apperantly the guy in my dreams was this 60 yr old serial killer that appears in everyones dream its either him or my old neighbor that scared me but it didint look like my neighbor very much so possibly a 60 yr old serial killer 

• 3 weeks later...

god i remembered that one time i had a really weird dream

so i was in my bed and there was a bird in my room. it pecked my lamp that when destroyed by the bird looked like it was made of paper?

i said "i don't chew your lamp", the dream switched to third person for a moment? the bird landed on me and wanted to like peck my face. i grabbed it and went somewhere with it? idk, i forgot what happened later.

that was really weird

and definitely not what it would be like if it happened irl

I had a dream where i think i was following a supernatural Monster hunting team and they had a new member who was a werewolf and they had a special room for when he had to turn. I was looking at things from werewolf kid's perspective and the urge to turn was the same as having to pee.

Then i think i switched perspective and o went to another room alone with all these mannequins and they moved. I ran away back to the room where the others were and reported the haunted mannequins (one of them was my clone what). Some other stuff happened and then they were in Markarth (city in Skyrim). Then i switched perspective again and now my legs still feel weird from it grrrr

I dreamnt that I was in a massive store with my family. We were in a really big aisle filled with pillows, and then my sister found this crystal thing and ate it. Right after eating it, she jumped onto the shelves, started levitating above them. Then she opened her bag, pulled out a TON of banknotes, then she just started raining cash upon everybody

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2020 at 8:55 PM, Stress said:

I just remembered another dream I had recently also relating to the forums

Philo made another forum section under Niche. I don't know what but I think it was something to do with art

prophecy (not under niche_

so basically me Green pepper and I think tako and cookie??? lived in the same house, but plot twist gree had 3 children (im pretty sure we were also green's children). so I went to visit the children and there was only two, (and I never questioned it) one of the children looked like 1 or 2 months old and was just laying on a bean bag just. not moving (did not question this) and the other one was a toddler. their room was like a balcony?? but it had a roof. I saw they had two toys and one of them was a baby elephant (which I have in real life) I took it, then started walking to my room and then realized that I shouldn't do that and brought it back, the toddler had left the room, I gave it back, then we talked and I brought the toddler back in the room and the roof was gone, and there was a dragon, it was breathing fire. and it was gonna murder us. I ran into a corner where the fire couldn't reach me and all the fire did was turn all the textures meat lmao. I stepped into the texture and then I got the meat texture. then the dragon killed me lmao. I respawn as susie deltarune (the child is gone) and meet up with the rest of you guys which were also susie deltarune and escaped from the dragon. then I woke up lmao