Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

I had a dream I lived in like an enderman society that was like a never ending place with a bunch of separate rooms and if you looked anyone in the eyes you would be transported to a new room or killed and I eventually found this like big room with civilization where nobody looked at anybody and then some cool things happened then I woke up

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Apricot said:

I dreamed Lizardcake modded Niche by adding new genes

Liz what are you hiding /j

This actually had a lot more going on

(Copied from discord)

For some reason I was wandering about a city by a train station and Neresh was trying to find me. 

Then i jumped off the train station to go swim underwater and somehow didn't drown despite being under for like 10+ minutes. 

Then I had to hide with like a manatee from two middle-aged rich women while they toured a house. Underwater

Oh at the train station i actually took a train and got mugged in front of everyone during the ride and the mugger didn't run or anything they just took my backpack rude.

Oh also i think Neresh was there to like, bring me back home but we ended up buying me spare clothing.

Then i was kidnapped by one of the middle-aged women from earlier and like, I had her promise she wouldn't raise her toddler son to be a little crap.

I wasn't allowed to go anywhere other than the first floor (or second floor for you peasants who don't believe in the ground floor) so i somehow knew when the toddler misbehaved and yelled at him through the floor somehow. It might have been the toddler's older brother, maybe both.

And then Tyrion Lannister was there also having been kidnapped.

Also they like, tried to get Tyrion on their side by making promises and for some reason they brought me along while they focused on him. Why was i there. Protagonist moment, involved with everything.

Oh before all this there was something about hedgehogs having a preternatural ability to know when the mafia was coming. There was also this really cool thing with i think dragon clans but there were also humans. Maybe a horse. (I of course barely remember this part because it was too cool)

Also some of the genes dream Liz modded in were a halo (seen as a recessive) and slightly floppy ears (also recessive I think)

Just now, Apricot said:

This actually had a lot more going on

(Copied from discord)

For some reason I was wandering about a city by a train station and Neresh was trying to find me. 

Then i jumped off the train station to go swim underwater and somehow didn't drown despite being under for like 10+ minutes. 

Then I had to hide with like a manatee from two middle-aged rich women while they toured a house. Underwater

Oh at the train station i actually took a train and got mugged in front of everyone during the ride and the mugger didn't run or anything they just took my backpack rude.

Oh also i think Neresh was there to like, bring me back home but we ended up buying me spare clothing.

Then i was kidnapped by one of the middle-aged women from earlier and like, I had her promise she wouldn't raise her toddler son to be a little crap.

I wasn't allowed to go anywhere other than the first floor (or second floor for you peasants who don't believe in the ground floor) so i somehow knew when the toddler misbehaved and yelled at him through the floor somehow. It might have been the toddler's older brother, maybe both.

And then Tyrion Lannister was there also having been kidnapped.

Also they like, tried to get Tyrion on their side by making promises and for some reason they brought me along while they focused on him. Why was i there. Protagonist moment, involved with everything.

Oh before all this there was something about hedgehogs having a preternatural ability to know when the mafia was coming. There was also this really cool thing with i think dragon clans but there were also humans. Maybe a horse. (I of course barely remember this part because it was too cool)

Also some of the genes dream Liz modded in were a halo (seen as a recessive) and slightly floppy ears (also recessive I think)

Oh at the Tyrion part i woke up 

• 3 weeks later...

Bro I just had a dream I was at my grandmas house and I went outside and got attacked by a bunch of big cats and they stole my things so I got bandaged up and was also bleeding and I got my stuff back from them and also jake Paul was building something in the backyard and he got mad at me for calling him out and then he made me do some parkour and I got scared but also got ice cream if I did it right ??? jump cut to uhh space where me and this little robot are finding memories to put in this machine and then experience and I almost got sucked out of an airlock I think and then we were on this big ship and we were headed to another planet and I almost got threw out of the airlock again and then we landed but apparently we had always been there (because there was like a robot uprising or war on earth and we all had to come to this planet) and it was kinda of like that one song the Stupendium made about Outer worlds and there were also like gods there ?? Like thunder, earth, air I think but one of them got killed somehow, also there were keys attached to the planet, like key shaped rocks that served no purpose, the land also kind of looked like where Henry got thrown into originally in stranger things (the part where he got struck by all that lighting if you know you know) anyways then I woke up

ok so at first i saw a game i liked in a store
and i asked my dad to get it (in the dream)
and all of a sudden i was working around the store
but before that i forgor to mention
that there was this guy at the 5th floor of the stairs that would push people off

and for some reason i sued them for attempted other person ouchie?
i know nothing about legal

so back to the game
the contents had spilled on the floor and every part i cleaned up got me 5 dollars
there were like 10 paets and the game cost 15 dollars
but partway through that i followed my dad to get coffee from the gas dispenser, which for some reason dispensed coffee
and then my brain decided "alright time for weird mode"
then i was a minecraft youtuber
i was in a wood room still cleaning up the game
but other people were messing me up so i banished them to the space realm
then i went to bed (still in dream) but got ouchied because it was among us for some reason
for some reason counter:  3
and then i woke up

i had a dream last night that i think was pretty long but the only part i really remember of it was that i was in the dollar store with my brother for some reason and we went to check out our stuff and i was having a deep conversation with the cashier about life and he gave me some epic life wisdom!!! i cant remember what he said though so

//body horror
I had a dream last night that I was at this like facility for summer camp or something ????? (And my mom was there ??) and our main goal was to either escape alive or give up our phones to charge this thing that would unlock all the doors or something and there was like a creature going around chasing everyone that would kill you if you looked at it or were seen as alive in its line of sight despite not having eyes (it was kind of like SCP 096 but just a completely black figure with no defining features and long limbs) I don’t remember much about exploring the facility but I do remember having an encounter with the creature and just having to lay down and pretend to be dead while the creature like screamed at me to look at it but it eventually left and I got to like where they were using the phones and they already had mine for some reason and then the dudes already in there left and the creature got them I think because there were feet shadows that you could see under the door but then all the other alive people got out I think and there was this weird dude with a mask and like a torn open mouth, like he didn’t have a mouth before so he like cut open his face and it had started scarring over n stuff and I think I like danced with him or something ??? I dunno but then the dream/facility got reset and we had to do that all over again and I just said ‘screw it’ and threw a rock at the glass door and managed to break the lock (not the glass) so I just kinda stepped outside and all the workers were like ‘can they just do that???’ But they let me off because I had a foot outside before they closed the door so I got off scott free and I waited outside for my mom who eventually came out okay and now there were like busses that you had to get on to leave and I had to go on bus 12 but for some reason I drove a car into like a ditch and the bus drove away but I still got home with my mom somehow and I was in my room (that looked like my childhood room in my grandmas house might I mention) and I think the creature found me or something but I don’t really remember then I woke up

//body horror 

• 4 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 2:54 AM, GAMINGSPOOKIE said:

I dreamed I was in a trailer or rv or camper or whatever (what even is the difference,,) at the back which was raised up, sitting at a desk with an emergency meeting button and possibly a computer I don't remember (if I did have a computer I was checking stray fawn). after a while I noticed kaminari was sitting on the couch below me on my right. don't know if he'd been there the whole time. and shortly after I noticed him mineta came up the stairs on my right and was weird (like he always is,,), like. snuggling against my side?? and I, obviously creeped out by this, said "do you.. need a meeting called? or something?" he said no, and I backed away from him back to my desk (which for some reason I was not at)

WHO IS KAMINARI????????????????????????????????????????

I had this dream one time where I was in this dark city kinda like Melbourne, in Australia, and everything was blue, people and black, even people and animals. We were watching the news and then it says something about odd creatures eating people. They are those octopus pokemon with the red jewels and blue bodies and black tentacles and they had a top hat. It was like a zombie apocalypse, so my dad and I were in a gang of survivors. One of them asked to go to jail so they could try survive there. He said yes but I asked and he said no.  The Gang of survivors were moving to their hiding place but it was infested with the monsters. Everyone else other than me and my dad got eaten. We ran away to find somewhere safe but we couldn't. The monsters were turning into blob monsters. My dad soon got eaten at a stairway to a building and it was in the shape of a  square and had a hole in it that was a big square shape. I went inside the bit that was the hole, and there was a massive blob monster there. We had health bars for some reason. I had 50 health and they had 1000 health. It obviously ate me. The end

i had a dream pumpkin pie and crepe asked tea knight to interview an autistic person for them so he flew into a rage and beat the YOU SAW NOTHING oyut of them and started beating up everybody in town and he hung pumpkin pie and crepe i think and then he killed someone and hjew as like oops that might have been an autistic person and then i woke ip that was copied fromd iscrod why doe it have a black baground

10 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

i had a dream pumpkin pie and crepe asked tea knight to interview an autistic person for them so he flew into a rage and beat the  oyut of them and started beating up everybody in town and he hung pumpkin pie and crepe i think and then he killed someone and hjew as like oops that might have been an autistic person and then i woke ip that was copied fromd iscrod why doe it have a black baground

@takoyamaaaSTHERES A SWEAR WORD TAKO CHANGE IT 

On 12/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, polly said:

YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE 13 TO BE ON THE INTERNET

That really depends on the website you're using. The forums is a kid friendly place because Niche is an educational game, but many big platforms like Youtube have the 13 year age limit. I don't think there's like an universal law that says you can't be on the internet as a child since stuff like Animal Jam, flash games and coloring sites exist

I had a dream where I was a rich guy partying with my friends in a house. I had darker skin, long black hair in a ponytail, a grey suit, and rectangular glasses. (which actually makes zero sense because in real life I'm a white girl). Me and my friends were kinda drunk, and there was a guy sitting outside that looked a bit like Venom, from the movie, except his eyes were blue and there was a big crack in his skull. That was also blue for some reason. I threw a grenade at him, as a dare, and I fell unconcious. 

I woke up in a wierd cage, in a hallway with a very high ceiling. The floors were metal grates. A lady in a lab coat came over to me, and for some reason I begged her not to kill me? But she just sent me over to an elevator where a girl with a blond ponytail stood. I thought she was my captor, but it turns out we were both captured and we have to work in this wierd place or else we get killed. We went to an elevator and then a bunch of schoolgirls dressed in pink ran past, and complained that they wanted to use the elevator, and we were mean for taking it. We ignored them and went inside. There were 30 uranium canisters there, and you had to press a button with the right amount of canisters in the elevator to secure them. I was actually pretty tall, so the elevator was pretty cramped for me. I tried to press the number 30,put misclicked on 20. The other 10 canisters started shaking, and then blew up. Dying was actually pretty painful. 

i had a dream where Russia declared war on the United States and began conquering the bottom part of the country. while all that chaos was happening down south i was just existing in new york as usual. i adopted a stray cat that lived on my street. when i brought her in the house, my other cat ran under the couch. i tried to pick my new cat up but she bit me. thats all i remember from it before i woke up

i had another dream where me and a class of other kids walked into this weird classroom with jelly-like walls, and our teacher looked like Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. there were jellyfish floating around in the classroom, and one of the other kids ate one and proceeded to throw up really gross pink puke. thats all i remember before waking up again.