Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

16 minutes ago, Naive T Cell said:

Ok, so this wasn't the whole dream, but it really stands out to me

Basically, there was this game that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist. It supposedly had a German title, though since I don't know German it was probably actually just a string of letters that created a vaguely pronounceable thing. I think it started with an "m" and meant something like "beautiful world" or whatever, but like I said, don't speak German, so probably actually gibberish, and also the title makes no sense. In the dream I basically suddenly remembered it existed and apparently I really loved it as a kid and wanted to play it again. The best way I can describe it is this weird top-down (or maybe sidescrolling, I don't remember) shooter thing with a map system vaguely like Hollow Knight, except there was no real indication of where you were on the map and the point was to try to navigate anyway, which is kinda neat, I think. I think that was part of why dream me liked the game so much. Anyway the goal was to beat this thing called the "fire zombie king" or something. But then it turned into something else entirely, something like a base defense type thing I don't really know. Also there was some weird drama with the creator of the game, but that's all I remember well, so I shall end it here

Honestly even though this is really weird, I'm a little disappointed this doesn't exist, I kinda want to play the game my dream self loved so much as a kid. Oh well

thats really interesting...

i have similar dreams like this but their movies, like in these dreams i was watching something like Finding Nemo or Frozen or some Care Bears movie but everything takes a turn and doesn't end up like the actual movie at all.

it feels really familiar as well.

uhhh okay this is a short one but basically

i was reading deltarune fanfiction, and then i clicked on a tag and got teleported into the fanfiction?? and then king took off his gloves and he had pawpads and i said they were so cute and then i woke up

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

i was reading deltarune fanfiction, and then i clicked on a tag and got teleported into the fanfiction?? and then king took off his gloves and he had pawpads and i said they were so cute and then i woke up

m y   h e a r t -

7 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

i forgot: epic visual representation of king's pawpads

CB060EE6-65D3-4675-BACB-BA0199441410.thumb.png.5d2639a167c6dfb84d6d93689658be63.png

• Love 1

Just now, ginger bread cokie said:

i just had one of those dreams you have when ur not quite asleep but kinda idk how to explain it anyway it was that my mom came over and my HEART PHYSICALLY STARTED RACING

LIKE IRL IT DID THAT I REMEMBERED I WAS TRYING TO SLEEO SO I WOKE UP AND MY HEART 💥💥💥

4 minutes ago, ginger bread cokie said:

i just had one of those dreams you have when ur not quite asleep but kinda idk how to explain it anyway it was that my mom came over and my HEART PHYSICALLY STARTED RACING

oh no oh wait she doesnt do anything to me irl im just not allowed to have discord and in the dream i had discord open so she mightve found out thats why heart 💥

kind of long i think???

okay so basiclaly me and my parents went to some national park i don't remember the name of?? but it had lots of white cliffs surrounding it and pine trees i think????? then we went into some building and met a lady who i didn't talk to, she said to wait outside, then my father took my tablet and left

then me and my mother went through a back door into a forest clearing with about seven geysers, and the edge of the map (because apparently we were in a video game???) right behind us, so we stood around for a few minutes, and my mother warned me not to take off my shoes or else i might get burnt, then susie appeared and was about to jump into a geyser but i pulled her back and told her not to because they were hot and she would get murdered

then my father comes back and tells us to follow him, i tried to get my tablet back but he held it above my head, then he proceeds to disappear again and we're left alone in a forest with what appear to be floating trees. i comment on these, saying "yooooo floating minecraft tree real?????" and my mother doesn't know what that means, so i explain to her how "when you break blocks in minecraft, sometimes it leaves a floating tree" and then the floating trees are revealed to just be branches 😔😔😔😔😔

then suddenly we're walking through a three-block-wide minecraft sand + sandstone biome which is an EXTREMELY saturated yellow. the blocks break when you walk on them. then i find fossils on the floor and collect them because we're playing minecraft now. might i mention neither my mother or me had any questions about what was happening right now?

then i find a picture of a weird yellow fox pup with an orange blush and a stomach mouth carved into the wall. somehow i take that, too. then, we find the fox pup's parent snarling at a puzzle. i pause time, erase its blush, and try to replace it with a different color- i ended up on purple, i think, before time resumes.

then, i get transported into my house (i have no idea where my parents are), and start talking with berdly about a reddit bot that tells you if today is friday the 13th, and its coding and if/else coding and whatnot

then i woke up

I had a dream last night where I was in like a playground or something and then I met quackity and tommyinnit and we ran around this big tree for a while then I woke up

i think it happened because I stayed up until like 3 am watching Ranboo play night in the woods lmao

4 hours ago, Christmas Boo said:

I had a dream last night where I was in like a playground or something and then I met quackity and tommyinnit and we ran around this big tree for a while then I woke up

i think it happened because I stayed up until like 3 am watching Ranboo play night in the woods lmao

oh i just realized i never finished watching that stream how long ago was that like 8 months ago???? i should do that one lf thsse days

2 hours ago, ginger bread cokie said:

oh i just realized i never finished watching that stream how long ago was that like 8 months ago???? i should do that one lf thsse days

It’s really good

and quite funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this was from a few weeks or so ago so it might be a little short as i don't remember all the details but

ralsei was standing in a bush outside a gas station with a mcdonald's sign on it in arizona, getting a tutorial on life and pretending to be a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man (by doing nothing), then he got into a car, drove it into a mcdonald's sign on the sidewalk, and got out. then, he got into into another car, drove it into another mcdonald's sign, this time in some bushes, got out, and i think the dream ended there

• Eek! 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream peopperrep made an animation about this one thing I said a bunch a while ago and was like ‘only real ones remember when pancake used to cheer (something,, etc etc.)’ and it was really funky but I understood none of it

• Eek! 1

I had like a nightmarish dream where like the world was ending and it was me, my grandma, my aunt and my cousin and we were packing and there were these plants that wanted to kill us or smthn, I was tasked with holding the like candle and so we grabbed all our stuff I went back .in to grab something and my computer was glitching our n stuff and so then my cousin says ‘it’s 1 o clock’ and it’s like really dark out so we run out behind my house and up the side of the lake (there is a real lake behind my house so that’s kinda weird) and I had my AirPods in and everyone was screaming and then I woke up and I wanted to see what happened next but it didn’t work 

it was a pretty neat dream ngl

okay so basically i was stuck inside the game ark survival evolved with mettaton??? the map we were on was kind of like a mix of the island and ragnarok ig

then we did some stuff and progressed normally in the game, then i was on a little island with a raptor on it and on another small island beside the one i was on. i made a raft and put it between the islands so i could jump between them. 

then, somehow i accidentally aggroed one of the raptors?? it chased me so i went into the water. mettaton proceeded to tell me all cops are bad and then nuked me

okay so basically i was the president of some city i think?? and we were fighting a war and losing horribly, so one of our allies who i don't think had a name sent us animals to help fight called something like krunks?? so the krunks were big and strong and also very clingy, and all the krunks loved me so they followed me everywhere.

so i got annoyed by this, and told my guys to get rid of the krunks. so we packed the krunks in a very large car and took them on a trip to the middle of nowhere. the middle of nowhere was a meadow with lots of flowers and a forest in the distance. then, we threw them in a giant pit in the floor and left.

just as i got back, the krunks reappeared. i got so mad the dream switched.

so suddenly i was playing minecraft with pepper with discord voice chat?? we were fighting husks, zombies, creepers, and skeletons. we were in a valley surrounded by mountains, with some small hills and rocks scattered around. it was the middle of the day, so i have no idea why the zombies and skeletons were still alive. anyway, i kept dying, even though we were both in full diamond armor. the hostile mobs also had beefed up health ig? since a husk took like,, six or seven hits with a diamond sword to kill.

then, a husk hit me and gave me a status effect called "curse of the desert". i was very confused, as i had never seen that effect before. it acted kind of like the wither effect, and turned my hearts a dusty brown. pepper then proceeded to get blown up by a creeper, which also somehow blew me up even though we were on opposite sides of the arena.

i woke up then 😔

• Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

semi-accurate visual representation of the krunks

351449661_Screenshot2022-02-08123322.png.fcf62811394e0846eb3f30dfc06658e1.png1037285767_Screenshot2022-02-08123310.png.e856a20ae1fded083f96b5fbab5cee96.png

kghdkjhkjg i love krunks,, i want to invite one over to play mariokart dfghghk

• Eek! 1

i dreamed a nyoma demo came out and there was a voiceover in the tutorial and you got to choose between girl onbu and boy onbu one of them was more green with brown little animals on it that i forgot the name of and i think the other was browner with the same little animals but green. but the voice who was a girl said that AFTER you choose your onbu and i chose boy onbu and regretted it because he had the ugly colors. then the tutorial ended and the screen was eye level with the nyoman i controlled and that is all i remember

okay so i was playing a fnaf ripoff and i was in a hotel and there were four doors and tjere was a taco man that would come up and knock on the door and you had to tap on the doros to keep them shut and when the taco man knocked on the doors the other scary ones would come up adn the jumpscares were bad and thats all i remmeber