Stray Fawn Community
gamingcookie

My dreams

I dreamed Dwayne died (the onix from Jaiden's nuzlocke stream not Dwayne Johnson)

so there were these moth things on the floor and the tables and everywhere, I think they were in groups of 3, and I wanted to find out what they were because they're apparently not moths. There was another kind of bug that there were too many of though there still weren't as many as the moth things. I stepped on one and I went to my sister to find out what it was. Then I woke up I think

I think before that or the day before I dreamed my roblox account got terminated

4 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I dreamed my roblox account got terminated

why did it get terminated-

6 minutes ago, E k a c n a p said:

why did it get terminated-

inappropriate username I think

and for some reason in the dream I was called my previous username (cammiecokies)

surprised I didn't have any among us dreams- anyway I started watching the pokemon anime and in like the 2nd or 3rd episode idk there was this character I don't remember her name but she had long black hair and orange eyes and she was apparently the goddess of heart whatever that means

And somehow idk if it was in the pokemon anime but I found out in this one country when you became a soldier or an adult or something you went on the long walk which took 100 or 110 days. So I somehow teleported to the long walk but not near the beginning. Also this country was very cold everywhere and it was basically just a tundra. And I think I saw that goddess character because she was real apparently and she had something to do with why people did the long walk

so there was Karl from mrbeast. I don't remember if the rest of the beast squad was there. and there was this weird building that was just really tall except all the floors besides the top and bottom were really narrow? if that makes sense?

anyway the beast squad or just Karl or something had apparently lined the middle thin bit with cloth or fabric or something. someone else, presumably another person from mrbeast, said something like "you did WHAT?!" and Karl was like "well you didn't tell me not to" and then he/the boys lined it with something else instead that wasn't so heavy

and somehow an among us game started and I was watching as if it was a video because there was a Karl facecam and commentary (none of the other beast squad just Karl) all I remember from the game is the map was the weird building from earlier and Karl was the impostor and while the lights were out he killed someone next to white's body,, then jumped off the side of the building to escape,,,,,

also recently before the last dream I put here and maybe in the same night as the one before that I'm not really sure but I dreamed I randomly got a bunch of pokemon in pokemon x for no reason and one was a shiny Chimchar then I showed it to my sister. I don't remember any of the other free pokemon I got