Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

Just now, gamingcookie said:

so there was this harry potter at hogwarts or whatever concert (that happened at some point in real life right ?) going on in 2 weeks and it was Literally everywhere. it was so everywhere you don't even need a where. that's how every it gets. there were so many places for it that you would never even have to drive. same with getting the tickets which you didn't get online for some reason. on the tickets there were like a bunch of songs and you had to mark which ones you wanted to see and I marked all of them. then mrbeast was there and he was like bet you can't watch all the songs but I was like bet I can. anyway mrbeast's house was where I was going to see the concert for some reason... even though he lives in north carolina... and I'm in washington...

so right before the concert was going to start it was like I was watching a video, and mrbeast said anyway I lost a million dollars, I was in the bathroom and saw a note saying (something I don't really remember but the note told him to go somewhere) and I fell for it. then he got robbed because he just keeps a million dollars in his pocket apparently

then I was back in my own perspective and I was about to go into mrbeast's house to watch the concert but the dream ended

also this wasn't even a tour thing. they had different people for every location

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamed I was in a trailer or rv or camper or whatever (what even is the difference,,) at the back which was raised up, sitting at a desk with an emergency meeting button and possibly a computer I don't remember (if I did have a computer I was checking stray fawn). after a while I noticed kaminari was sitting on the couch below me on my right. don't know if he'd been there the whole time. and shortly after I noticed him mineta came up the stairs on my right and was weird (like he always is,,), like. snuggling against my side?? and I, obviously creeped out by this, said "do you.. need a meeting called? or something?" he said no, and I backed away from him back to my desk (which for some reason I was not at)

• Sad 1

Okay, allow me to vent my dream here so I don’t forget it

(It’s really weird and dosent make any sense btw)

So basically it started in school and I was in the Outdoorsy class, but I wasn’t with the rest of the group for some reason, then my dad came to school and told me We were going on a trip around the world on foot, Uhhh so cut to us on an iceberg? And there were snakes on it, I fell in but didn’t get eaten by anything somehow, I got back on the iceberg, trying not to touch any snakes, we got onto land and into a house, some nice people gave me a jacket because they said it was cold even though it wasn’t, cut to us on some sort of playground??? Uhh I saw a city in the distance and asked if that was in the direction of Austin, they pointed us in the right direction so we went that way, uh I’m pretty sure my brother poofed into existence around that point and so now we were going towards the place

and then I woke up-

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

So basically it started in school and I was in the Outdoorsy class, but I wasn’t with the rest of the group for some reason, then my dad came to school and told me We were going on a trip around the world on foot, Uhhh so cut to us on an iceberg? And there were snakes on it, I fell in but didn’t get eaten by anything somehow, I got back on the iceberg, trying not to touch any snakes, we got onto land and into a house, some nice people gave me a jacket because they said it was cold even though it wasn’t, cut to us on some sort of playground??? Uhh I saw a city in the distance and asked if that was in the direction of Austin, they pointed us in the right direction so we went that way, uh I’m pretty sure my brother poofed into existence around that point and so now we were going towards the place

and then I woke up-

yes, also confusing.

4 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

and then I woke up-

I was trying my hardest not to laugh because my stepdad is still asleep

• Paw up 1

I had so many dreams to tell. I will start with the politics related ones. It will only get weirder.

There was the queen of UK on a 2 level trolley going around London, when suddenly the brakes failed and the vehicle began to move at high speeds downhill. They called Donald Trump and he sent many jets with misiles to shoot the queen and said something to her that I don’t remember.

In another dream I was seeing the city where I live in from the sky, like from a plane. But the city looked different and had a t-shaped tower that was the government building, suddenly a WW-2 V1 nazi missile came flying and hit the tower. Next I hear the voice of the president talking about the misiles or something like that.

• Haha 1

Next with tsunamis

In one dream I was alone on a creepy house near the beach and it was almost nighttime. I remember that the sea levels began to rise and the house was surrounded in water. Next, hundreds of green radioactive snails came out of the sea and into the walls of the house.

In another dream I was on another country in a house also near the beach. But it was underground, when I came out of it there was a lot of damage and with my parents went to a restaurant that had crab. While we where going there we saw a tsunami far away destroying some houses. When we arrived I was going to take a bite out of the crab but before I could do it I woke up.

Another one that is very old. I do not remember much, only that I was surfing a tsunami and it hit a town. Then I remember walking around the city that had sand everywhere.

Another one was that I was on a large city, (for some reason my mind said it was Mexico DF even though it is very far away from the beach) I was on a high rise that was a hotel and there where many tall buildings. For some reason the water had big waves and began to erode the coast. Some hours later the erosion had reached the city and the waves splashed sand everywhere covering the buildings with a thic coating of sand. I moved to another hotel because the older one was in danger of collapsing due to the erosion.

• Haha 1

Next niche dreams.   (Not many of them)

I remember one that looked like a comic where the island was collapsing or something like that and there was a small island with a lot of nichelings. Because the island was dissapearing some of them where on the water and one was on a floating thing you use to rest on the beach. But he was killed by an orca.

Another one that was from today was that someone was posting on the forums a clash of clans movie and talking about all the types of cameras they had used. But when I saw the “movie” it was only a bad quality people doing nothing related to niche or clash of clans so I was very confused.

Finally another was that is kinda sad for me is one that a good friend I had decided to talk to me again. And we made a zoom meeting and chatted in the niche forums.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, Applesauce said:

I tried to fly in a dream once, because I knew it was a dream, and even then I couldn't fly. I was just jumping and flapping my arms like a chicken. Phil from modern family was there and he started doing it too, but neither of us could fly because dream physics .

I also had dreams about flying and not being able to fly.

In many dreams I try to go somewhere and try to fly but I can’t even though I know it’s a dream and get very frustrated.

But is a couple of them I managed to fly.

In one I was on a weird Chinese city and there I tried to fly. When I tried it I jumped like 10 stories high but only moved forward a few meters. So I made many of those strange jumps to try to move faster.

In another one I was a clone trooper from Star Wars. I was in a shopping mall and it had many floors but in the center it had a large empty space from which you could look down to the first floor. I took a giant paper towel as some kind of cape and when I ran and jumped to the space I managed to fly kinda like superman. In one moment I was bored and noticed that in my clone armor I had some grenades. I was walking with my dad near the entrance of a shop and decided to throw the grenades. When they exploded many colorful cockroaches came out and I was amused by it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imperial officer said:

I also had dreams about flying and not being able to fly.

In many dreams I try to go somewhere and try to fly but I can’t even though I know it’s a dream and get very frustrated.

But is a couple of them I managed to fly.

In one I was on a weird Chinese city and there I tried to fly. When I tried it I jumped like 10 stories high but only moved forward a few meters. So I made many of those strange jumps to try to move faster.

In another one I was a clone trooper from Star Wars. I was in a shopping mall and it had many floors but in the center it had a large empty space from which you could look down to the first floor. I took a giant paper towel as some kind of cape and when I ran and jumped to the space I managed to fly kinda like superman. In one moment I was bored and noticed that in my clone armor I had some grenades. I was walking with my dad near the entrance of a shop and decided to throw the grenades. When they exploded many colorful cockroaches came out and I was amused by it.

Flying can be weird. Once I played a lot of goat simulator with the antigravity goat. It just lets u levitate limply in the sky and move around. Than I had a dream about this big room place and I kept slamming into walls limpishly and wondering why the heck it didn’t hurt. I think people from grace anatomy were there too. 

i am finally awake and i still feel tired

anyway

i got a vr headset, and i somehow got phasmophobia so i was going to go play it in vr. someone else (i think one of my brothers) said that phasmophobia is only in vr (it's not)

and either that same dream or a different one, i was going to edit the STOP THE POGLIN thread to have some other image for some reason?

OH YEA

so I have this strange reoccurring dream where I’m in a weirdly shaped house and some other people are having a sleepover or something, and then the door opens and something comes and chases us, but it’s not a scary dream, but if it touches you you go poof and so they pick off the others but I live and then we make friends I dunno its real weird

I have new niche dreams.

The first one was that I was entering a room in my house and I saw the mandalorian and a human version of stormderper (he looked like an Oompa Loompa sized old man that had crooked teeth and stormtrooper armor except for the helmet) they where fighting someone that I don’t remember. Then in another part of the dream I was Aaron (the nicheling from my story mode) and I was exploring a strange military base in the middle of the forest.

A dream I had today was that I came out of my house and into the garden and I had some sort of invisible thrusters that allowed me to fly, but as I got farther from my house they would lose their power. The invisible thing also allowed me to see the niche forums anytime is some sort of hologram. I was looking at it and they had changed the green grass background to the bluish swamp grass and thorns. Also the comment boxes where blue.

I had not updated this in some time, I have 3 new interesting dreams (well, I only remember 2)

The first one was that it was 2021 and school had started again, for some reason they decided that it will be 100% on-person. I came into a classroom that looked a little strange and I found that most of the classmates that where in my 2020 class section where also in this section. I was doing my work and I heard a girl talk about Niche, I was very suprised and decided to pay more attention. Then I noticed most of the classroom was talking about niche, niche youtubers, and islands. Some people had pasted images of the islands they where on in their notebooks. So when I passed in front of the locker I saw many notebooks with niche images.

The second one I do not remember anything, the only thing that comes to my mind when I try to remember it is Meringue!

(I guess he had something to do with it)

The last one is officially one of the weirdest dreams I had.

It started like a common nightmare I have where I discover that I’m in a dream and try desperately to wake up. But then I decided to go to to my garden and noticed I was extremely tall (like 3m). So I looked downwards and noticed I wasn’t me, or even a person, I was some sort of creature that looked like SilverNicheling’s oc. For some reason I wasn’t scared or freaked out, I just decided to do Naruto run (that funny running from the Area 51 raid meme) around my garden and break some tree branches. Then I noticed that someone was watching me from another house (They looked like a good friend I had)(I thought that they was visiting me for some reason.) When I looked again I noticed they where gone, then I heard some kids making fun of me, so I went inside my house and saw my brother playing with some Pokémon figures and saying terribly bad jokes of them. (Thanks God I don’t remember them) He showed me a weird badly animated pokemon episode, I was bored so I decided to run to the US. (That’s very dumb, I would had needed to cross some entire countries) Because I was that creature I was able to run very fast, but when I had only ran about 15 houses I woke up.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

The second one I do not remember anything, the only thing that comes to my mind when I try to remember it is Meringue!

meringue has visited my dreams too 😳 is he a god of sickness AND dreams

• Haha 1