Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

I had a new niche dream.

I was in a city, but it was inhabited by nichelings (I was probably one too, but I didn’t bother to check). I was hearing a story about some “different” nichelings that where bullied by “normal” nichelings. So the different ones complained to the nicheling government, so they passed a law that gave them a lot of rights. But then the different nichelings decided to bully the normal ones for some reason.

• Eek! 1

On 12/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, A Nicheling said:

The last one is officially one of the weirdest dreams I had.

It started like a common nightmare I have where I discover that I’m in a dream and try desperately to wake up. But then I decided to go to to my garden and noticed I was extremely tall (like 3m). So I looked downwards and noticed I wasn’t me, or even a person, I was some sort of creature that looked like SilverNicheling’s oc. For some reason I wasn’t scared or freaked out, I just decided to do Naruto run (that funny running from the Area 51 raid meme) around my garden and break some tree branches. Then I noticed that someone was watching me from another house (They looked like a good friend I had)(I thought that they was visiting me for some reason.) When I looked again I noticed they where gone, then I heard some kids making fun of me, so I went inside my house and saw my brother playing with some Pokémon figures and saying terribly bad jokes of them. (Thanks God I don’t remember them) He showed me a weird badly animated pokemon episode, I was bored so I decided to run to the US. (That’s very dumb, I would had needed to cross some entire countries) Because I was that creature I was able to run very fast, but when I had only ran about 15 houses I woke up.

I had a new dream that feels like a continuation to this one, I was the same creature running (But this time instead of crossing in the sidewalk I decided to go through the houses and climb them), I ended in the forest that surrounds the area where I live. So I continued running and I found a large house in the middle of the forest, then I decided to climb the wall that surrounded it and got inside it’s garden. So I was playing with some games and a guard appeared, he started to talk to me but I don’t remember what he said.

in this one thread that i don't remember, pretty sure the thread wasn't started by me, i had posted two pictures of my face (that didn't happen during the dream if that makes sense) and completely forgot until i found the thread and deleted the posts

so back before i changed my roblox username, i won some roblox giveaway in smilekay's discord server? even though that server has nothing to do with roblox and smilekay didn't even start making videos until very recently like a long time after i changed my username? then i was watching 2 roblox characters in some office looking room, probably smilekay and another person from the server, one of them had the superhero idle animation and i think one was flying. then they tried teleporting me to them but they used my old username cammiecokies, so it brought someone else. then they tried... myimages? that's never been my roblox username idk where that came from,, except it was my old username in this dream? but either way that still wasn't my username and it teleported someone else. then they tried tommyinnit?????? and that wasn't me either so they gave up. and then i heard my mom saying tommyinnit is black????????

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

so back before i changed my roblox username, i won some roblox giveaway in smilekay's discord server? even though that server has nothing to do with roblox and smilekay didn't even start making videos until very recently like a long time after i changed my username? then i was watching 2 roblox characters in some office looking room, probably smilekay and another person from the server, one of them had the superhero idle animation and i think one was flying. then they tried teleporting me to them but they used my old username cammiecokies, so it brought someone else. then they tried... myimages? that's never been my roblox username idk where that came from,, except it was my old username in this dream? but either way that still wasn't my username and it teleported someone else. then they tried tommyinnit?????? and that wasn't me either so they gave up. and then i heard my mom saying tommyinnit is black????????

you probably forgot a bunch of the dream and that is why it made no sense.

I had another dream a few days ago, I was flying an old WW1 biplane. So I was in some sort of air fight and I was an expert pilot so I could outmaneuver my enemies and shoot their planes. The planes where surprisingly fast and noisy, also for some reason I was seeing it from above, so I could see myself and my plane.

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

I had another dream a few days ago, I was flying an old WW1 biplane. So I was in some sort of air fight and I was an expert pilot so I could outmaneuver my enemies and shoot their planes. The planes where surprisingly fast and noisy, also for some reason I was seeing it from above, so I could see me and my plane.

must have been dreaming you were playing a game, also, vr is a good explanation.

• Haha 1

in a discord server im in i freaked out about corpse announcing his merch drop, i thought i was the only fan of corpse in the server (that was not part of the dream i did freak out about it and the merch drop has been announced it's at 3 pm pst today i hope i can get it!! now this is the dream) but after i dream woke up i saw like 3 people in main chat talking about it and was excited that i knew other corpse fans. then i actually woke up still thinking that i knew other corpse fans but then i went to actually check discord and obviously the messages were not there 😔

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

in a discord server im in i freaked out about corpse announcing his merch drop, i thought i was the only fan of corpse in the server (that was not part of the dream i did freak out about it and the merch drop has been announced it's at 3 pm pst today i hope i can get it!! now this is the dream) but after i dream woke up i saw like 3 people in main chat talking about it and was excited that i knew other corpse fans. then i actually woke up still thinking that i knew other corpse fans but then i went to actually check discord and obviously the messages were not there 😔

well it's probably a good channel. (this is not a dream) (this is also not you having a dream)

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

well it's probably a good channel. (this is not a dream) (this is also not you having a dream)

it is a good channel you're very right

and i know i'm not dreaming

but can YOU know you're not dreaming? ( :

2 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

it is a good channel you're very right

and i know i'm not dreaming

but can YOU know you're not dreaming? ( :

uhhmmm, well, uh, ok, I'll start looking for something out of place, or that doesn't make sense. actually, I posted that 4 hours ago , and it stayed, so either 1, I am in a deep dream(where you dream while under high mental stress. They are easier to remember and often have some form of deeper meaning to the dreamer.) 2. I am in a coma, so that would make this a long dream. 3. I don't remember posting that 4 hours ago, I thought I posted it some time ago, so maybe the forums are bugging 4. the last thing except I am dreaming and the forums did actually post it but the time is wrong.

I had a new dream, I was chosen to be part of the Hunger Games.

So I went to the arena that was a old shopping center there where like 60 other tributes, when the games started everyone just ran away in a different direction since there was no Cornucopia or weapons. I think most of the time it was just people making groups and running from each other as the mall was very crowded. Surprisingly I don’t remember anyone killing someone else, it was mostly groups scaring each other. 

After some time the games ended and the survivors where moved to another round, it happened in an island that looked like a Niche island mixed with Minecraft.  There was just a few people and the round ended again.

Then for the third round they moved us back to the mall, this time it was more serious and we where in a circle. After I began to run away a person came and told me that they where going to get me out of the games. I putted a disguise on and when I was scaping  another tribute recognized me. Then I don’t remember what happened.

1 hour ago, A Christmas Nicheling said:

I had a new dream, I was chosen to be part of the Hunger Games.

So I went to the arena that was a old shopping center there where like 60 other tributes, when the games started everyone just ran away in a different direction since there was no Cornucopia or weapons. I think most of the time it was just people making groups and running from each other as the mall was very crowded. Surprisingly I don’t remember anyone killing someone else, it was mostly groups scaring each other. 

After some time the games ended and the survivors where moved to another round, it happened in an island that looked like a Niche island mixed with Minecraft.  There was just a few people and the round ended again.

Then for the third round they moved us back to the mall, this time it was more serious and we where in a circle. After I began to run away a person came and told me that they where going to get me out of the games. I putted a disguise on and when I was scaping  another tribute recognized me. Then I don’t remember what happened.

well either 1. you forgot or 2. You died(in dream).

I had a dream where it was a startrek episode, so dream start:

It was the beggining of the episode, and me and 2 others saw a alien creature that was also a trill and kinda looked like seven of nine, it was snowing(like a tundra) and I was both at the same time in the tv show, and watching it, me and the 2 others decided we should make a bomb, and I was against killing the trill borg thing, they said that it was a borg. we then made a bomb out of packed snow(nothing else) and, a sign? I was against it but I still did it for whatever reason, I then make sure that it doesn't explode on the trill borg alien thing and she is thankful(even though I didn't tell her) ( or maybe  I did) and then the dream ends. or rather, the episode ends. It then switches to minecraft and one of the others is missing, and I am not the person who's view you see it from, and this time it feels like I'm both playing minecraft, and watching it on youtube, I was also me and not the other person, we were in our minecraft skins, and we were in a big city, the snow bomb thing was there and the sign was explosive too, me and the other guy disagree on something and he wants to make it explode.  I say something about not wanting it to explode.  then there is a batttle and the physics work as if it was a minecraft animation. I don't remember anything else.

i am once again having a dream about a roblox game that i have no recollection of playing outside of a dream but am almost certain that i actually played

so i got this one mobile game and played a while, no idea what it was called, then i went on roblox and found an exact copy of the game. it predated the mobile version and was made by the same people. i do not remember the gameplay but it was a big white area that was shaped a bit like a giant skatepark? there were 3 badges for your in game rank, and a 4th secret rank that i unlocked by jumpinh down onto a platform. it said only one person got it but like 200 others got it when i checked the badge on the game page

I had a new weird dream, I was checking the niche forums and discord. I think someone was organizing an event, but for some reason a hacker tried to get into my tablet. Also I could see the hacker somehow and how they where trying to download viruses or something and I tried to stop them. Then I woke up.

• Paw up 1

I had a weird dream that I was outside with my cousin, and then there was a moose, so we got up and slowly started to back our way inside, then suddenly some goats appeared, so we ran inside. Then we looks out the window to see a herd of lamas and sheep and goats running in the forest, and then zebras and lions appeared around in the forest to. It really doesn’t sound like it would give you any weird creepy feelings, more or less confusion, which it did, but I honestly felt really weird when I woke up.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

I had a new weird dream, I was checking the niche forums and discord. I think someone was organizing an event, but for some reason a hacker tried to get into my tablet. Also I could see the hacker somehow and how they where trying to download viruses or something and I tried to stop them. Then I woke up.

(this is a joke, I know it's a dream) A real hacker would have to be really dumb to do that.

• Haha 1

once after a day of dong nothing but playing flight rising, i had a dream where  got a g1 imp and exalted it (the thought of exalting one is scary to me-). when  woke up i thought it was real and had to go check to make sure-

i know it dosent sound like much, but i play fr like 24/7, so to me its alot

(for those who dont play flight rising, a g1 imp is like the rarest dragon you can get, since they were only given out as a kickstarter reward and its like impossible to get an imp scroll to change a dragon to an imp)

I have new weird dreams to tell, but I don’t remember much of them.

Of the first one I remember that I was in some sort of meeting, there where people on formal clothing. Then I noticed it was not a normal meeting, I was in the Soviet Union (Probably those persons where Soviet politicians or commanders) and when I looked I recognized the view and I was scared. From the window I could see the Chernobyl power plant. (It looked different from the real one and had a lot more reactors) and I tried to get the farthest away I could to a corner of the room, because I thought radiation was coming out from a crack on a reactor.

The second one I only remember I was on a train station, but the trains where all futuristic and very fast. They could deform their structure and shape to go faster and slow down in the last second before arriving. Also my parents called me to another part where there was a strange train/plane/restaurant thing inside of which they where sitting.

Another dream was that I went to visit a far away city with my family and dogs. The city looked like a mix of Tokio and Paris, it had a weird Eiffel Tower (It looked like it was made of large metal rectangles soldered together.) and near it where many tall skyscrapers. We decided to go up the tallest one, but there was no elevator; instead a drone helicopter thing took us to higher parts of the tower, also it would sometimes deviate and fly around the dense city. When we reached the top it was an office space.

• Paw up 1

On 1/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, Beanie said:

once after a day of dong nothing but playing flight rising, i had a dream where  got a g1 imp and exalted it (the thought of exalting one is scary to me-). when  woke up i thought it was real and had to go check to make sure-

i know it dosent sound like much, but i play fr like 24/7, so to me its alot

(for those who dont play flight rising, a g1 imp is like the rarest dragon you can get, since they were only given out as a kickstarter reward and its like impossible to get an imp scroll to change a dragon to an imp)

just in case something like this actually happens: I think you can get them back still, in the same place you can get back your progenitors if you exalted them

p.s. when I abandoned my old account I gave away all my dragons by dumbly putting them for 1 gold on the auction house. my baby, my beautiful child, my goat eyed Elliot, was EXALTED. they probably didn't notice his eyes. or how beautiful he was. I was mad. 

4 hours ago, Sky said:

just in case something like this actually happens: I think you can get them back still, in the same place you can get back your progenitors if you exalted them

p.s. when I abandoned my old account I gave away all my dragons by dumbly putting them for 1 gold on the auction house. my baby, my beautiful child, my goat eyed Elliot, was EXALTED. they probably didn't notice his eyes. or how beautiful he was. I was mad. 

yes, but knowing me ill exalt it when its still on cool down 👀

oh no! thats terrible!

I remember a dream I had quiet a while ago.

I was in my house and I was being chased around by a ghost and a bear. I got to my parents door and it didn't open and them I woke up.

After that, I started fantasising that the bear and ghost where my parents. I know, it's weird.

4 hours ago, Sky said:

People can do that, its happened to me. Only I had no attachment to the children