Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

9 hours ago, Impy10 said:

People can do that, its happened to me. Only I had no attachment to the children

literally all of my sold dragons on my new account have been exalted. but Elliot had goat eyes and was a lovely blend of blue so he shouldn't have ended up exalted

11 minutes ago, Sky said:

literally all of my sold dragons on my new account have been exalted. but Elliot had goat eyes and was a lovely blend of blue so he shouldn't have ended up exalted

not trying to sound rude, but all dragons are fodder, no matter what, even if they have rare eyes, matchy colours, gen 1 etc.. just how fr works, like i could put Opal up on the auction house and he would still have a very high chance of being exalted, even though hes like one of the only dragons with his colours.

but on the bright side, you could always start a project to get him back?

there was a video in my recommended and it was called LEAVE or something. it was by a channel called flamingo. not albert's channel, it was a clone channel with the same pfp, no capital f and like 523 subscribers, and i think this was its only video. the description was just a link to a roblox game. i don't remember the contents of the video except that it was "albert" playing roblox but it was definitely not a real flamingo video so this was either albert's alt or someone who looks and sounds eerily like him. or a shapeshifter idk, i was getting shapeshifter vibes while i was in the dream for some reason 🤔 while i was watching the video i thought huh this must be an arg, and by arg i mean roblox myth because dream cookie forgot that's what they're called. when i finished the video i read some comments. the only one i remember is one telling the contents of the game linked in the description but i do not remember what it said. i was about to add this video to my things to do later playlist but then i woke up

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

i dreamed i was on the minecraft realm and pincer joined even though i do not think they own minecraft

once I had a dream that zix banned green for griefing

I had a dream 

Me and my family moved houses? Because we were running from the police?? That was never explained?? When we got to the house, I realized i forgot my 54334544 squishmallows. And for some reason the world turned into minecraft. While going back to my first house I was  walking through a Savanah and then I got attacked by a tiger, literally. And then I woke up. Did I ever get the squishmallows? Nobody will know. 

Here's a dream I had once

Ok, so... I was on some minecraft server that superficially resembled Wynncraft. I'm pretty sure there was some other weird stuff that happened before what I'm going to describe, but I can't remember it exactly, other than some travelling and I think a boss fight, so I won't describe that. I was at some silent expanse-esque place and encountered another user. I initially text chatted with him before doing voice chat. We both had not started a secret discovery thing that I think initially had something to do with clocks, but the clock aspect completely vanished later. It was timed, as in, if you started it and didn't complete it within some time frame, you would be locked out of completing it, which is the dumbest thing ever, especially since I'm pretty sure you needed to complete it to do an ultimate discovery thing. We both agreed to do it together. I was hoping that I would have time to do it in one day

The discovery involved doing a series of tasks within the time frame. I don't remember all the tasks, but I distinctly remember one of them being obtaining a shiny Pokemon (wut). My companion decided to do the DexNav (I think) method, and I had decided to do the Masuda method. I think the other user lightheartedly teased me since the method I chose was "slow". Now for the weird part: I had gotten my shiny after one egg. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure (though not 100%) that I was hunting Shinx, but I ended up with a shiny Surskit. Also, it wasn't what real shiny Surskit looks like, mine was white instead of the darker blue that normal shiny Surskit has, but that's ok, since I straight-up didn't know what it's supposed to look like until I just now checked Bulbapedia

Later, my pal had to leave ( :( ). Also I'm pretty sure I had to leave too at some point, but not without checking that time limit, which luckily was long enough that I could finish in another session

That's all I really remember and care to discuss. Hope you enjoy the weirdness my brain comes up with when I sleep

On 11/3/2020 at 4:40 AM, gamingcookie said:

I think I dreamed that I figured out who MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 is. but only because pincepr pmed me or something, and told me they made a bunch of alts, including MEATYPOLTERGEIST69

cookie predicted the future 

• Eek! 1

a few nights ago I had a dream that my parents wanted to poison this girl Claire from a show we're watching. then I woke up and remembered that Claire has the ability to heal so she'd be fine and I laughed

• 1 month later...

prepare to have your brain broken

So in the dream everyone on the forums went to this new forums, it was like green's rp forum but combined with a warrior cat rp forum?

So i joined this forum, because why not? i went to the introduction page and posted that i had joined.

The first person that commented was philo, i forgot what she said but it something like:

' you are underage to join this forum, g e t  o u t '

I didn't even say my age? 

So i comment like ' uhhh what '

Then i reloaded the page and.. philo ip banned me???

when i looked to look at the page again i got the reasons why i couldn't join

"fake, acc, starting, drama.'

I DON'T THINK IT LOOKED LIKE THIS BUT THERE WAS COMMA BY EVERYWORD-

i was like 'wh-'

and then i woke up

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Polly but cursed said:

So in the dream everyone on the forums went to this new forums, it was like green's rp forum but combined with a warrior cat rp forum?

So i joined this forum, because why not? i went to the introduction page and posted that i had joined.

The first person that commented was philo, i forgot what she said but it something like:

i was like 'wh-'

and then i woke up

W-was I there 👀

i had a dream that i got my first job at applebee's as a waitress. 

then my parents (irl) woke me up for school so i got up but sat down for a minute or two so the next part was kinda lucid? sort of? it was more that i was still sleepy enough to continue my dream but awake enough to decide what i wanted to happen.

then olivia, peter and walter from fringe were all there and they were my friends and i gave them my family coupons lol. and peter flirted with the cashier for some reason and olivia was like 'what the heck man' and he was like 'oh yeah. first rule of dating, don't forget that you're dating' and he kissed olivia and my heart died and i had to get up and get ready

8 hours ago, Polly but cursed said:

i was like 'wh-'

and then i woke up

was Pantry InThePantry there

• 3 weeks later...

so i was in hypixel skyblock and i was ranboo n it gave me the option to either keep a netherite sword or try for a better sword, obviously i wanted to take it but i didn't know which button was which, pressed the wrong one and that's literally all that happened in skyblock
then i did an irl stream with james charles
i think a third person was there but no idea who
he was wearing the same gloves and he walked up to me and we did a Cool Thing For People To Screenshot like i put my hands on his and i was like it'd be really cool if someone could screenshot this
it was Very vivid except what james charles and the possible third person looked like maybe it was a fever dream ive never had one before

when ranboo goes live i am going to donate to tell him no i still haven't checked my notifications and i am not going to right now

dreamed mlp g5 was a game??
or maybe it was still a show but looked like one of those mobile dungeon crawler games
the dream also had something to do with tally hall and maybe lemon demon like making an introduction on tv or something? and i think i wanted to start making music too
there were some other music guys making introductions and they thought tally hall got too much attention bc their part was longer

• Eek! 1

• 1 month later...

Last night I had a dream that Ranboo went into the same school as me and my sister (for some reason) and we talked a little in a class where most of the floor was taken up by a large hole. After that he tossed me his wallet because his phone number was in there(???) and two other girls, (who don't actually exist) one of which I was kind of acquainted with, peeked and I didn't stop them because I didn't want them to get mad at me. They of course proceeded to spread it around though at some point of the dream it turned into nail polish (???) and looked like golden paint with glitter and they were sharing it on a cardboard plate. Then I woke up and fell asleep again. The dream continued and now a pink ender dragon was in the real world and my mom's archery group was trying to shoot it down. I tried to help, but for some reason the string of my bow was replaced by a cloth with a flower pattern on it. It still worked, but I missed every shot. Actually there might have been a string as well, but the cloth was definitely there and was gray half the time.

What the heck was I on??? I'm not even a Ranboo fangirl or anything, I'm pretty sure he was just there because of that fanfic someone on the forums recommended

• Haha 1