Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

My best dream that I renember is a crossover between two completley different animated shows on Netflix: Captain Underpants and Tales of Arcadia: Wizards

why brain why

and why did the theme park have a treehouse that big

and how can a rocket crash-land on Uranus (the planet not the innapropraite thing)

• Haha 1

i had a nightmare that squirrel's tail got cut in half : (

i haven't had a nightmare in like a year? guess my brain really wanted to tell me

'hey hey i know that you haven't had a nightmare in a long time but have squirrel get his tail cut in half'

• Haha 1

Bro I had another dream

this one was weirder (strap in)

so basically there was a zombie apocalypse (I have those dreams frequently) and there were also dinasoaur things but we don’t care about those, I was with three or four ppl: two kids, a girl and a boy (the girl’s name was dianna, a scientist that work on our base, studied the zombies and made tech for us, he was really cool I think his name was Jerome or something along that lines and the other person was a man, he went on missions with me and killed zombies, I don’t remember his name

so the beginning was a bit fuzzy but this is what I remember near the end:

so I was out on a mission, i was against the wall and going towards zombies to shoot them but one came around the corner and I stopped, he somehow found me though and snatched me up I bit him with my bird beak (???????) and was able to escape by going down a tube and into a pit of tires (E H ???) I ran towards the base and Jerome called me on the radio “hey have you seen Dianna anywhere?” And I said yeah so he responded with “can you go and find her?” And I started climbing up this stupid looking base, it looked like a crystal but the spikes were thin (really thin) and it was somehow a balloon (weird, I know) so I climb and find the girl climbing down to I took her arm and got down to the bottom to get into the base and scolded her about leaving and that’s when the wall protecting our base broke and these dinosaur zombie things came it, I snatched dianna and began climbing the net around the base as it started rising like a balloon

anyways I climbed and climbed, the base was in the air and floating away.. aaaand then I woke up and didn’t know what the hell just happened

also, I’ve actually has this dream twice, I just didn’t write it down the first time

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...

i dreamed some super old playthrough somehow made in like 2010 got updated

before that there were people saying they missed it up until 2015 then 5 years later it just Suddenly came back from the dead

some mod made it

then i played minecraft

• 2 weeks later...

this one is just as confusing as the rest strap in

So I had this dream where I was this very moody boy and we were on a playground and some of the MCYTs were there but the only one I was upset with was dream

i don’t know why I was upset with him but I was and I would tease him whenever I went past

so near the end I got like a new skin that was a bunch of smiley faces (but not dream smileys Like stock image smileys) with a green background

so I changed my skin and proceeded to chase dream around like I was a cop

never caught him though

his speed running skills were too great

i have no idea what this dream was and I’m assuming you don’t either so,,,

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2021 at 4:51 PM, Polly said:

i think i had a dream my horse in the minecraft realm got blown up by a creeper

the horse did die lol, not by creeper  though lol

I had this dream where I woke up in a room with about 5 strangers. We went to a soft play kids thing for some reason, and we all sat there and chatted. Then a spaceship flew close by, smashing the roof. A voice came from it, saying that aliens wanted to do a gameshow with a few chosen humans. I was one of them. Then the aliens said that if humans lose they will invade Earth. I panicked, yelling "NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!" and then I realised "wait. I'm dreaming. I can do whatever I want!" 

I deleted the aliens and then I teleported into my parent's bed. They were not there and I tried to fly. In every dream where I can fly, I suck at it. So instead of flying out of the window I flew backwards into the desk. Then I woke up.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

I had this dream where I woke up in a room with about 5 strangers. We went to a soft play kids thing for some reason, and we all sat there and chatted. Then a spaceship flew close by, smashing the roof. A voice came from it, saying that aliens wanted to do a gameshow with a few chosen humans. I was one of them. Then the aliens said that if humans lose they will invade Earth. I panicked, yelling "NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!" and then I realised "wait. I'm dreaming. I can do whatever I want!" 

I deleted the aliens and then I teleported into my parent's bed. They were not there and I tried to fly. In every dream where I can fly, I suck at it. So instead of flying out of the window I flew backwards into the desk. Then I woke up.

this would make an exellent game or story/show/movie.

23 hours ago, Paincake said:

this one is just as confusing as the rest strap in

So I had this dream where I was this very moody boy and we were on a playground and some of the MCYTs were there but the only one I was upset with was dream

i don’t know why I was upset with him but I was and I would tease him whenever I went past

so near the end I got like a new skin that was a bunch of smiley faces (but not dream smileys Like stock image smileys) with a green background

so I changed my skin and proceeded to chase dream around like I was a cop

never caught him though

his speed running skills were too great

i have no idea what this dream was and I’m assuming you don’t either so,,,

this would make a good fanfic.

1 hour ago, Polly said:

The only people from the forums that have been in my dreams have been zix and green lol

i don't think ive had any People from the forums in my dreams, ok well my friends technically but like besides them, i have had meringue in a dream tho

• 3 weeks later...

(This one sounds like it could be a kids show,, sort of)
OK OK so I had a dream this morning about dragons/dinosaurs and it was really cool because we we’re fighting the other bad dragons that we wanted out of our cove (like in any other kids show) 
I was the one training the dragons and Yada yada but the really cool part was the end where we got the other dragons out of our cove, there was this really funny part where three chickens swam away from this money-like dragon trying to get him out of our cove thing and the chickens won lmfao

all the dragons had really neat designs too like there was this one dragon with a speaker tail that could put rocks into the little cones around the speaker and the sound would be louder and harsher

that dream was one of the coolest ones I’ve had yet Tbh 🗿

• Eek! 1

Also another dream that I had before the dinosaur dream was that I was in a jungle but it wasn’t a real jungle and had plastic trees and all that jazz but had real animals, a shark tried to jump at me out of the water, a dodged and then just punted it back into the water lol

my dreams are strange

4 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

(This one sounds like it could be a kids show,, sort of)
OK OK so I had a dream this morning about dragons and it was really cool because we we’re fighting the other bad dragons that we wanted out of our cove (like in any other kids show) 
I was the one training the dragons and Yada yada but the really cool part was the end where we got the other dragons out of our cove, there was this really funny part where three chickens swam away from this money-like dragon trying to get him out of our cove thing and the chickens won lmfao

all the dragons had really neat designs too like there was this one dragon with a speaker tail that could put rocks into the little cones around the speaker and the sound would be louder and harsher

that dream was one of the coolest ones I’ve had yet Tbh 🗿

I have no idea what you just said ;w;

i have a lot of dreams with made up people in them that i become friends with. all the memories of those dreams are few and hard to explain, as dreams go, but i remember this one where it was me and some other people all living on this weird farm type thing where everyone had their own plot of land. this guy was pulling me in a wagon and we were talking about animal crossing for some reason?

another dream ive had is when i was a dragon and i had to...babysit other dragons? that one was fun, i just dont remember it practically at all lol

and i also had one a few years ago where me and the rest of my class were sitting in my bathroom and the teacher was reading us a story, and she just said "you going on a diet or something, pepper?" and i looked down to see i had stinkbugs all over me

that was it

that was literally the dream

• Haha 1

mine if i post my dream here?

if not, to bad i'm doing it.

this one is really a nightmare, i don't have dreams, and it was at a time my little brother's toy box was beside my bed

okay, so, in the nightmare i was sitting on the floor of a dark room, i was holding my brother's woody doll, and it started to attack me for some weird reason, then after awhile my grandma came into the room and the woody doll stopped, it was lifeless again, then my grandma turned into a tall man, wearing black, with a black mask, the eye wholes for the mask glowed red, the man had a suit case in his hand. and he just stared at me then I woke up.

that's all i remember

• 1 month later...