i had a dream the netherite axe on the sfs smp chop 2 broke 

huh.

it's gonna happen

very soon

2 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

this was like a week ago but i dreamed i went to SCHOOL PUBLIC

who's homeschooled again?

Just now, Modiano said:

I had a dream I went to a dinosaur themed restaurant and Impy was there for some reason (and scared of clowns?)

I had of walking up a chest and dark oak slab staircase

• Eek! 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:22 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

so there was this harry potter at hogwarts or whatever concert (that happened at some point in real life right ?) going on in 2 weeks and it was Literally everywhere. it was so everywhere you don't even need a where. that's how every it gets. there were so many places for it that you would never even have to drive. same with getting the tickets which you didn't get online for some reason. on the tickets there were like a bunch of songs and you had to mark which ones you wanted to see and I marked all of them. then mrbeast was there and he was like bet you can't watch all the songs but I was like bet I can. anyway mrbeast's house was where I was going to see the concert for some reason... even though he lives in north carolina... and I'm in washington...

so right before the concert was going to start it was like I was watching a video, and mrbeast said anyway I lost a million dollars, I was in the bathroom and saw a note saying (something I don't really remember but the note told him to go somewhere) and I fell for it. then he got robbed because he just keeps a million dollars in his pocket apparently

then I was back in my own perspective and I was about to go into mrbeast's house to watch the concert but the dream ended

man i wish i still had funny dreams like that now i just dont remember them or they dont make any sense

On 7/11/2020 at 11:07 PM, cookie -she,her- said:

I had another Avatar dream

I think I was in the water tribe but I went into the fire nation as a spy or something. I think I had to wear something because.. my eyes were the wrong color? And at one point they changed to the right color? And for some reason I didn't tell the other person who was either Sokka and I was Katara or it was a family member and I was me that I was joining the fire nation. And I tried to get the other person to join too

im pretty sure the water tribe was also just. my backyard for some reason but that mightve been a different dream but idk why i didny mention it

On 7/23/2020 at 10:00 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

I think I dreamed of someone drawing an mlp buffet where the mane 6 (plus that pink girl from the finale that I don't remember the name of) ate each other

WHAT WHY

On 8/9/2020 at 1:20 PM, cookie -she,her- said:

I was playing Terraria or something and my mom calls from upstairs "ANYONE WHO CAN AFFORD TO GET OUTSIDE, GET OUTSIDE" and I, thinking it's some kind of emergency, rushed outside.

My mom brought out the hose and apparently we were practicing waterbending. I eventually got the hang of it but all I could really do was make a sphere. At one point I somehow squished the sphere into a cylinder and got the car wet. On top of the car was the puppet master from that one episode of ATLA and apparently she was going to do something to erase fortnite from existence in the past, present, and future

that was actually a really cool dream until the fortnite part [then it was just funny]

On 11/3/2020 at 3:40 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

I think I dreamed that I figured out who MEATYPOLTERGEIST69 is. but only because pincepr pmed me or something, and told me they made a bunch of alts, including MEATYPOLTERGEIST69

premonition moment my brain was right pincepr is meaty poultry geyser 💪

On 7/12/2020 at 12:07 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

I had another Avatar dream

I think I was in the water tribe but I went into the fire nation as a spy or something. I think I had to wear something because.. my eyes were the wrong color? And at one point they changed to the right color? And for some reason I didn't tell the other person who was either Sokka and I was Katara or it was a family member and I was me that I was joining the fire nation. And I tried to get the other person to join too

you sure you aren't in a gacha dream

On 8/9/2020 at 2:20 PM, cookie -she,her- said:

I was playing Terraria or something and my mom calls from upstairs "ANYONE WHO CAN AFFORD TO GET OUTSIDE, GET OUTSIDE" and I, thinking it's some kind of emergency, rushed outside.

My mom brought out the hose and apparently we were practicing waterbending. I eventually got the hang of it but all I could really do was make a sphere. At one point I somehow squished the sphere into a cylinder and got the car wet. On top of the car was the puppet master from that one episode of ATLA and apparently she was going to do something to erase fortnite from existence in the past, present, and future

please donate me your dreams, a dream about all the mcyts leaving twitter at once is not a good dream

On 11/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

apparently they represent and control the forces ?? like one is the weak nuclear force and one is the strong nuclear force

what even are those

On 6/28/2020 at 9:03 PM, cookie -she,her- said:

I was living in a house like my own but kinda like this instead

Untitled77_20200628195345.thumb.png.57ec28a7d674fd7c33c26e7e6fa251bd.png

I wonder what my FBI agent thought when I was drawing that

My mom and my sister and I only hung out in the top floor and for some reason instead of using stairs the only way I got out was by climbing out the window and bouncing on the mattress

At one point it bounced me way too high, cartoon style and I landed on the road

I think other stuff happened but idk

AND WHEN THE ASK ME HOW IM DOING I SAY IM JUST A MATTRESS

On 4/9/2020 at 6:37 AM, Zixvir said:

dreams are usually based off of things that happen in real life

so i have been to the middle of no where in a playground that looks like will give you a tetanus shot if you even touch it? ((ngl there was like thousands of children climbing on it too..

On 12/24/2020 at 9:51 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

it is a good channel you're very right

and i know i'm not dreaming

but can YOU know you're not dreaming? ( :

bro that is not cool to derealizationinize people 8 months ago me...........

On 3/8/2021 at 8:31 AM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

I had a dream a few days ago that TommyInnit died f

PREMONITION MOMENT !! /rp wait or is that the joke that it actually happened in da rp i dont remember when that happened

On 5/10/2021 at 11:16 PM, kawaki said:

I want to buy new smartphone. I want to change my android to iphone. Becasue I will need to use iphone for work especially call record app because I  am journalist and need sometimes to record some imortant income calls.

whomst

On 6/7/2021 at 5:44 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

i dreamed some super old playthrough somehow made in like 2010 got updated

before that there were people saying they missed it up until 2015 then 5 years later it just Suddenly came back from the dead

some mod made it

then i played minecraft

this does not make any sense i meant that was a niche playthrough on these forum

On 6/7/2020 at 11:13 AM, cookie -she,her- said:

Oh I just remembered another dream I haven't put here yet

I went into space multiple times (4 I think) with my dad or my mom. Don't remember which one

Space was pretty uneventful

Once when I got back my computer was infected with a virus called pervert virus. I think, apart from generally messing up my computer, it just showed pictures of women (not even inappropriate pictures like the name of the virus suggests)

lesbian virus

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Polly said:

so i have been to the middle of no where in a playground that looks like will give you a tetanus shot if you even touch it? ((ngl there was like thousands of children climbing on it too..

no but you've been to playgrounds and you know what things that give you tetnis look like so you have that.

your brain did more of the work than you did.