Stray Fawn Community

Lilytuft draws & rates pokemon ​😸

Lilytuft

I barely know anything about pokemon. I can barely name like 8.

So there are two things I can do here:

A. Give me a pokemon name without giving me a picture I was actually already planning this but then I forgot

I will draw what I think it looks like and it propably won't look anything like the actual pokemon

B. Give me a pokemon name with picture and I will rate it Suggested by @Skysplash8

Please don't take my ratings too seriously

We can even do both if you want

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Rate my dear Wobbuffet, please!

Image result for wobbuffet

Image result for wobbuffet anime

I think I might have had a weird rubber/plastic figurine of this that came from a lollipop when I was little...

This scary waterdrop with feet is clearly more well-meaning than it seems. I can relate to whatever it's tail is feeling in the upper picture. Might eat you when it gets hungry if there's no food around

• Eek! 1

33 minutes ago, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

Slurpuff?

F2A5D83F-4549-450E-A55A-74E7A9169D64.thumb.png.daec8baf0f21e431da07802352e0d6ce.pngD8071B00-4083-4912-B349-7FCBC6B217B7.thumb.png.792aae57baffaef7efac471c0913b26f.png4E38E9E6-F517-407D-9E06-1E6D4E2961FB.png.b3b07d6b5f3fb5e3afad3b23086a8c88.png

I propably had a weird figurine thing of this one too. Those lollipops were fun, okay?!

This sleep paralysis demon disguises itself as a cupcake, then reveals it's true form, scaring people who are afraid of clowns half dead. Last thing you see before it devours you whole is the pure evil glow of it's eyes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

I think I might have had a weird rubber/plastic figurine of this that came from a lollipop when I was little...

This scary waterdrop with feet is clearly more well-meaning than it seems. I can relate to whatever it's tail is feeling in the upper picture. Might eat you when it gets hungry if there's no food around

Image result for wobbuffet gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sting-tail elf said:

Charmander

Oh I actually knoe this one! It's the weird orange lizard with a fire tail. I'll try to draw it from memory

On 12/28/2019 at 8:55 PM, Flower said:

Rate woolo

DC4B0AA3-053F-4920-B539-8EA28A84E640.thumb.png.509a55e2e82a4c2fff4d83bbfa2bf274.pngAF406321-B761-4032-BB37-B2D9BF150B86.thumb.jpeg.bfdd1b00abfbee4a657d871f6bce5858.jpeg

This sheepy sheep needs some shearing. Stuff constantly gets lost in her wool. Including people. Might poke you with her horns. Reminds me of that one MLP character whose name I do not know.

Very unlikely to eat you, but if something were to happen to her grass...

• Haha 1

Draw: 

Noivern

Yamper 

Sirfetche’d 

Corviknight

Inteleon

Rotom

Coalossal

RolyColy

Eternatus

Zacian + Zamazenta (If you’ve seen them it’s fine, just draw them from memory.)

there you go!

20 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

some yak thing from the season that has Silverstream

I remember that episodes! Pinkie pie did a lot of stuff... Party planning in particular. (Why do I remember it?)

2 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

I remember that episodes! Pinkie pie did a lot of stuff... Party planning in particular. (Why do I remember it?)

I haven't even seen the episodes, just some nutshells by Roundtrip

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

Draw: 

Noivern

Yamper 

Sirfetche’d 

Corviknight

Inteleon

Rotom

Coalossal

RolyColy

Eternatus

Zacian + Zamazenta (If you’ve seen them it’s fine, just draw them from memory.)

there you go!

I just realized I posted a picture of a shiny Yamper over on the All the pages thread just a warning.

16 minutes ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

First Silverstream from Warrior cats and now Yona from Watership Dow? :Arno:

The others of the student mane 6 are Sandbar, Ocellus, Gallus, and Smolder if those are the same names as something else too