Stray Fawn Community

SeedClan

Sky

Raven's dead, couldn't find motivation to keep going, sorry. so I thought I'd try a warriors (but everyone's a nicheling not a cat, they just have the culture of warrior cats) playthrough (cause its easiest medicine cat might have inspired me). however, it' like in AHVHC where damage kills instantly. except nobody gets super long lifespans, just a few extra days beyond the standard story mode lifespan. I'll also be using just a few things from this. also, no extra lives for leaders

- - - - -

Day One, Part One

Three nichelings once parted from their Clan, deciding to instead form their own. These three nichelings were (from left to right) Dandelionpaw, Seedstar, and Cobrabloom.

image.png.2393b190569a1e444964cf920f1bd46c.png

Dandelionpaw is the young apprentice of Cobrabloom, training to be a warrior. She's often very anxious.

Seedstar, formerly Seedivy, is the leader of the Clan. She's often very childish, and probably not a very good candidate for leader, but Cobrabloom had insisted that she take the role.

Cobrabloom is the deputy of the Clan, though he is convinced he'd be a horrible leader, even worse than Seedstar. He's very knowledgeable, but has convinced himself that nobody want to hear his advice.

The first couple of days go smoothly. Cobrabloom teaches Dandelionpaw how to slurp up termites and collect berries, while Seedstar goes for a swim. However, things quickly go downhill. Dandelionpaw, eager to impress her mentor, breaks down an angry termite nest, and is covered in termites by the time Cobrabloom reaches her. Despite the knowledge that he's instantly die due to her spiky body, he licks of the termites. He instantly perishes, leaving SeedClan without a deputy. Dandelionpaw's apprenticeship is transferred to Seedstar.

Not long at all after Cobrabloom's death, Dandelionpaw becomes a warrior, renamed to Dandelionbloom, in honor of Cobrabloom. As anxious as she is, she has no choice but to take the role of deputy.

(now I have to go since its my birthday and I'm about to open my presents and go to see Jumanji 2 : D)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Dandelionpaw, eager to impress her mentor, breaks down an angry termite nest, and is covered in termites by the time Cobrabloom reaches her. Despite the knowledge that he's instantly die due to her spiky body, he licks of the termites. He instantly perishes, leaving SeedClan without a deputy.

aka, I was stupid and forgot that all damage kills in this playthrough and was shocked when Cob died

• Sad 1

Day Ten, Part Two

LEADER   Seedstar
DEPUTY   Dandelionbloom

The two females decide that in order to find more nichelings, they'll need to go to a new land. Dandelionbloom, anxious that that they'll get eaten if they go to the dangerous jungle island, suggests they travel to one of the more flowery islands. Seedstar agrees, and choose to go right.

image.png.fd2b8920060359185c46b426e5fe8c7e.png

The small Clan arrives on a large new island. Soon after, they find a rogue male. Knowing that their Clan may otherwise soon die out, Seedstar makes an agreement with the rogue—he gets to mate with her, and she won't fight back.

The day after, Fruitkit is born. He quickly demonstrates that he wants to get into action and fight! "Calm down, little one! I'll play with you, but you mustn't go after any predators when you grow up—even I'm not that stupid. You'd get killed," says Seedstar to her son.

image.png.1e8205aeab667a68c84d8dcf5a3ac11b.png

Dandelionmist also makes an agreement with the rogue, and soon gives birth to twins. Sadly, the daughter dies of a sickness directly after birth. However, her clever little brother, Crescentkit, lives on.

image.png.09c4106cfe00a7b4dbdb2c5c749ec6d2.png

Fruitkit becomes an apprentice under Dandelionbloom. Seedstar, knowing she's in her final days, rests beside Cescentkit, keeping him safe while his mother and half-brother train. However, her rest is cut short when a female and her aged mate appear. "Excuse me," says the tom. "Me and my mate were hoping we could join your Clan. Our own Clan has been ravaged by bearyenas, and we don't want our only child to grow up alone." He nods towards Crescentkit. "Of course! I'm Seedstar." "I'm Lemonpelt, and this is my mate, Moonflight." Moonflight grunts unenthusiastically. "Don't mind her," Lemonpelt says quietly. "She's a little cynical." He smiles. "But I love her anyway."

image.png.1eb5808798963afb6328c85c99812926.png

• Love 1

Day Twenty-one, Part Three

LEADER   Seedstar
DEPUTY   Dandelionbloom (Kit: Crescentkit)
   APPRENTICE   Fruitpaw
QUEEN   Moonflight
ELDER   Lemonpelt

Moonflight gives birth to Joykit. Lemonpelt is especially proud of his little daughter.

image.png.262f8444a299794cd3430e2426772c6b.png

Seedstar reaches her final day and calls Dandelionbloom over to her. "Dandelionbloom, I know you won't be around for much longer after me, but... take care of the Clan while you're leader, okay?" Dandelionbloom shakily replies, "Of course." 

Unfortunately, Seedstar's final day is also Lemonpelt's. "Moonflight... please take care of our daughter." He smiles slightly. "And don't let her get all cynical like you." "I won't," replies Moonflight softly. "I'll raise her to be just as gentle and loving as you—maybe even more."

The next morning, Seedstar and Lemonpelt disintegrate into dust, leaving only their bones. Unfortunately, the smell of death brings a bearyena. All the available nichelings—including Crescentpaw, who is apprenticed to Moonflight, the new deputy, due to the lack of adults—gather around the predator and attack it. Unfortunately, it leaves all of them vulnerable to attack.

image.png.05c0bbd620c8f8925134b7e084318f1a.png

Sadly, it kills the new deputy and apprentice pairing. (nooo I had PLANS for Crescentpaw!!) This leaves only Dandelionstar, Fruitpaw, and Joykit to continue the Clan. At least they killed the bearyena.

image.png.20fb1a142a85ef0ac4edb7f4ce34668e.png

• Sad 1

Day 27, Part Four

LEADER   DANDELIONSTAR
DEPUTY   FRUITSLASH
KIT   JOYKIT

Fruitpaw graduates apprenticehood and becomes Fruitslash. Due to the lack of adults—and nichelings in general—he takes over as deputy.

Anxious that her Clan will die, and it will all be her fault because she's their leader, Dandelionstar goes after a rogue. She makes the same deal with him that she made with another rogue male, so long ago.

Joykit becomes an apprentice, her mentor being Fruitslash. On Dandelionstar's final night, with a final blessing to Fruitslash that he may become a great leader, she passes away, but not before giving birth to a little she-kit named Snakekit.

image.png.85b8d53ee4eee65318f93ec39fdc5578.png

image.png.1c190882f6fb610776f9f39d7c50289f.png

Several days pass before Fruitstar finds a female named Littlepool. "Hi there! I'm Littlepool." "Err—I'm Fruitstar?" Answers Fruitstar, a little shocked by this new nicheling. "I was hoping you'd take me into your Clan. My old Clan sorta just left me behind when they left the island. Rude, huh?" "Uh, I guess? I mean, yes, you can join the Clan," Fruitstar clarified, blushing. What a pretty female.

image.png.171b744db34b926407c1a4a8a4534daa.png

Joypaw becomes Joyflash, and Snakekit becomes Snakepaw, assigned to Littlepool.

• Eek! 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...