Stray Fawn Community

Mitsuru's Tribe

AudreyPlayz

hello everyone! this is my first post, and it's going to be a niche play through. but i can never get past 50-70 days without getting bored of it and just deleting the world, but i'm going to try and beat my record which is about 200 days. there is just one main rule in Mitsuru's tribe. after the current leader of the tribe dies, i'll spin the wheel to see which nicheling would be the next leader, so i'll pretend it's the gods choosing because they have a "destiny" to follow or something along the lines of that. now, let's meet our starter pair!

image.png.73cbdfc21b2d24de502879b248cf9832.png   (from left to right) Mitsuru, and her mate Vanvanlur.

How convenient that there's a nest right behind them, and there's also a berry bush.

In the 1st three days, Vanvanlur has already been targeted and hurt by a leech. luckily, Mitsuru stopped the bleeding before his lifespan shortened even more.

Mitsuru gave birth to a boy who looks like a mix of both of them, very handsome.

image.png.a67a44da66b1003fdc5d70bcfaf515b3.png (i accidentally drowned him a bit..i'm so sorry ;-; )

• Like 3

second baby was born to a storm, and the third brought the curse of a bearyena!? 

image.png.c98b57269ab3e2f09791dfd7762a05d9.png the one in the middle looks terrified LOL, her name is storm.

but all is now calm as Lurlur (the one on the right) and Storm took down that predator! now the small family has plenty of food to spare.

The siblings found a tree with surely plenty of nuts to crack. this is probably the smoothest game-play i've ever had in Grass Mingle ^o^

image.png.129b79f336849a2c6a1523f4ae30c437.png

• Like 3