Stray Fawn Community

Help - Adam's Journey - Whale Island

Tynethyne

Hi there.

My story-mode Adam's Journey play through has reached Whale Island. When I place my animals on the ports to leave Whale Island it brings me to the screen where you choose the Island Difficulty and the Island type. As I want to reach Adam's home island, what should I do? Which Island should I pick? 

I have gone through the Archipelago which took me to the swamp and other islands of that same difficulty. The island directly before the whale island is the easiest mountain version. I did not see the mountain mentioned in posts/guides before reaching the whale island. Nor did I come across the Savannah. 

How should I proceed when I am faced with the Island Difficulty and Type? I do not want to start Adam's Journey all over again as I have already put 15 hours in it. I have done story mode before (haven't reach home island before) but I have never seen that screen before when leaving the whale island.

Depends on how many islands you've unlocked. The only way to get to home island is through the crossing, which is classified a hard island. If you can't travel to hard islands, that's because you haven't been on one yet. If that's the case then try and travel to a medium island and from there on to the northern port. If there isn't one, go east. After you managed to do that travel on until you find either another whale island port or a port to the crossing.

That should do it. Alternatively, just keep on going to the northern pole.