Stray Fawn Community

Melodies Of the Beyond

DaisyWorlds

A tribe full of diverse, adventurous nichelings took on an adventure to much for even them. Even banding together not all of them could survive. Leaving only four nichelings to carry on the melodies, from the Beyond.

With each nicheling from a diverse branch of the Melodies tribe. Alibou, a Iarge furry nicheling, though not strong, could take on the cold with ease. They came from a part of the Melodies tribe that spent most of their days battling the cold of nearby mountains. Arbi, coming from a land filled with killer Bearyenas. They are strong and can take down many foes with ease. Linti, coming from one of the most peaceful of lands. They are extremely good and collecting berry's one of the main food sources of their old lands.

Finally we have Nari, coming from the harsh heated Savannah. They are nimble and lean, also strong enough to fight enemy's coming their way. Nari is not like the rest, however, as they carry an unseen power. Their ears rounded is such a way the tribes have only seen in their greatest leaders. What to come of this nicheling is not determined . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Straight to the point backstory]

At tribe which split itself to certain Biome has been wiped out leaving only a few nichelings from each to restart the tribe.

Challenge Set up

• Create Four Nichelings with the basic traits needed by their character. (Here are example's from, my save file, they don't need to be specific colors, or genders just the basic genetics. 
  • image.thumb.png.399baa4300279c219cecf15288e8474b.png

image.thumb.png.6e297fab8c8933d6908ff655e178328e.png

• Nichelings settings

Baby- 3 days

Child- 8 days

Teen- 18 days

Adult- 78 days

Pregnancy- 15 days

• Multipliers

Enemy x3

Hunger x5

Environment x3

Healing x4

(All other setting are the same)

The Challenge of the Challenge

• Mates are chosen by the leader, meaning nichelings with any deformities are outcasted and cannot breed
  • Baby's can only be born near food resources or in permanent nest
  • Any bearyena's whether friendly or not must be killed
  • Only nichelings with round ears can be leaders(Leaders are the only one's that can banish nichelings)
  • NO Inbreeding, and breeding nichelings with same immunity  (only exception is if you only have two nichelings left)

Disclaimer!

This is less of a challenge and more of a roleplaying senario. Also with Arbi he was supposed to have double claw but I didn't do that my mistake. 

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, DaisyWorlds said:

NO Inbreeding, and breeding nichelings with same immunity  (only exception is if you only have two nichelings left)

What counts as inbreeding? Would cousin to cousin be inbreeding, for example?

On 12/30/2019 at 12:12 PM, Skysplash8 said:

What counts as inbreeding? Would cousin to cousin be inbreeding, for example?

I would say no, as the Melodies really don't have close knit families. So I would say that it's fine if cousins breed with each other.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here's my group so far:

20200222110918_1.thumb.jpg.82d267271e4e5bcd6bc626df5ab58a61.jpg

Frostbite - A young creature from the cold mountains.

20200222110925_1.thumb.jpg.989a4af4cb6f9dbf5e9e4efeb471b920.jpg

Bitter Burn - He came from a low-class family in the savannas.

20200222110928_1.thumb.jpg.01096ea13fc3b5b45053f46bcc0a5e71.jpg

Survivor - She came from the royal family from the peaceful group, which was a line of prophets. That's how babies from this line are named, based on their destinies the prophets could forsee.

20200222110933_1.thumb.jpg.3824b084657a58341896839240f060e9.jpg

Fierceblood - He was always a fighter, and got his new name early, since most got their new name at the beginning of their teen ages.

Yay. You can tell I did a few little twists on the original idea.