Stray Fawn Community

Secret Niche Art Santa 2019 (THE ART!)

Sky

Just now, Just normal Lilytuft said:

I knew it! :D

well I hope you like her, minus all the dirt on the page. it was obvious, my art style is quite... uh, homemade. I'm gonna call it that.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

what I wanna know is who did aetherskye's and how to. do a brain transplant on the drawing section 

Congratulations on being the first person to mention my name in this thread (aside from the original post.) 

Oh yeah and same. Imma guess the art god/goddess did mine.

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

but also I swear ive seen that exact art style down to the last detail on the steam community page so  👀 👀

Well, it would sure be odd to find Hornet on there. It’s clearly original (not traced over.) and it looms unmistakably like hornet. What makes it even more unlikely to be stole would be that they got his personality and I’m not active at all on the steam page (like the one time I actually commented on anything was hat one time someone was tracing over art.) 

but yeah, probably rainwater. My first guess was Lazukii.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Evil Aether said:

Sure!

It's @WolfHowl126 ;) 

if anyone else wants to know/for it to be confirmed who their Secret Santa is, let me know, everyone's had a few days to tell so if you haven't been told by your Secret Santa then you deserve to know by now.

21 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

It's @WolfHowl126 ;) 

if anyone else wants to know/for it to be confirmed who their Secret Santa is, let me know, everyone's had a few days to tell so if you haven't been told by your Secret Santa then you deserve to know by now.

Who’s mine?

53 minutes ago, WolfHowl126 said:

<:D little late to the party..

also I'm new here that's prob. why you haven't seen my art style yet.. literally just found this place..

Well it's really good. Beautiful

Also, could I put like your username on it or could you give me a version w/ your signature on it to put elsewhere? (In case if I want to. Of course if your not okay with this, just tell me :D)