Stray Fawn Community

Secret Niche Art Santa 2019 (THE ART!)

Sky

21 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

It's @WolfHowl126 ;) 

if anyone else wants to know/for it to be confirmed who their Secret Santa is, let me know, everyone's had a few days to tell so if you haven't been told by your Secret Santa then you deserve to know by now.

Who’s mine?

53 minutes ago, WolfHowl126 said:

<:D little late to the party..

also I'm new here that's prob. why you haven't seen my art style yet.. literally just found this place..

Well it's really good. Beautiful

Also, could I put like your username on it or could you give me a version w/ your signature on it to put elsewhere? (In case if I want to. Of course if your not okay with this, just tell me :D)

1 hour ago, Evil Aether said:

Well it's really good. Beautiful

Also, could I put like your username on it or could you give me a version w/ your signature on it to put elsewhere? (In case if I want to. Of course if your not okay with this, just tell me :D)

sure <:3 

3 minutes ago, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

My art is so ugly compared to everybody else’s, I don’t know why I even bothered

Well, you tried. It might sound like I’m getting all sappy and stuff but you did. I’m sure your secret Santa would be quite sad if you said yours was horrible, because it isn’t.

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, Regular human with face said:

Also seeing all these people makes me very nostalgic

So many familiar pfps, names and art styles. I hope you all are doing fine. May our paths cross again