Stray Fawn Community

Audio Block

Woworm

I know from past experience things can be a bit overwhelming and confusing visually when you have to depend on color LEDs for indicators. that's why I'm suggesting this part. A 2x1 part that emits sound when given an input, it would have a skin menu-like interface that lets you pick from 3 categories: tones, with the different musical notes; miscellaneous, with all sorts of sounds; and optionally like unlockable skins there could be unlockable instruments/sound packs. 

An active speaker could serve to distract enemies, and help you locate your off screen mini-drones. 

EDIT: I Didn't realize that it already exists, sorry about that. I still brought up some ideas for it, so I'm leaving the post up for now.

Edited by Woworm
I didn't realize there's one now.

1 reply to this post

On 1/1/2020 at 4:02 PM, Woworm said:

I know from past experience things can be a bit overwhelming and confusing visually when you have to depend on color LEDs for indicators. that's why I'm suggesting this part. A 2x1 part that emits sound when given an input, it would have a skin menu-like interface that lets you pick from 3 categories: tones, with the different musical notes; miscellaneous, with all sorts of sounds; and optionally like unlockable skins there could be unlockable instruments/sound packs. 

An active speaker could serve to distract enemies, and help you locate your off screen mini-drones. 

EDIT: I Didn't realize that it already exists, sorry about that. I still brought up some ideas for it, so I'm leaving the post up for now.

what part does this?