Stray Fawn Community

The lion pride challenge

Kalesnow

Okay so...i know that there's probably another one of these existing somewhere!But i'm doing this for fun soo lets get to it!Rules: Only one-two males in the pride at once.Must start on the burning savanna and aim to stay on warm or hot islands.If rogue males appear they must be killed invited or become the only male in the tribe (i suggest rolling a dice to decide).You can only eat meat.In terms of aesthetics you can choose but to get a more realistic look you should go for beige's brown's and red's.If a male cub is born then the second you can kick them out you can kick them out or replace the head male you look at their strength to see if the cub leaves or stays.The females can only breed with the lead male and the male(s) is the main source of protection and does not hunt.Females are only allowed to attack something that's not a prey item if it gets close to the cub and or cubs.theres not true winning condition but you can come up with one if you want (please tell me if i should make any changes also if this gets posted on the wrong thing then well...idk what to say to that)

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2020 at 4:16 PM, Kalesnow said:

If a male cub is born then the second you can kick them out you can kick them out or replace the head male you look at their strength to see if the cub leaves or stays.

Just an idea: if you're getting lots of males (*ahem* me) you can use F1/ the commands to change their gender (SwitchGender)

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...