Stray Fawn Community

Game won't open but music plays

blueridinghood

Hey, I've been googling this problem extensively and I've tried all the things recommended. I think the issue I'm encountering if that the image scaling is not working in tandem with my nvidia geforce graphics card. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the cache, I've run as an admin, I've put through all the processes on steam checking validity etc. I've adapted the graphics display on the intel system, but I cannot open Niche via the geforce nvidia.

I will describe what happens because a screenshot will not help, I do not know how to tell you what version of the game I've got. 

When I open the game at first there is silence, the little button appears on the bar at the bottom of the screen. Then after about 30 seconds the music starts to play, when I scroll my mouse over the screen it makes little button reactive sounds but the screen is still displaying the steam login, in order to exit I have to ctrl esc and then close the button at the bottom of the screen. 

I haven't played since my windows last updated, I tried to deal with it then but it didn't work and I gave up, I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the games on my computer from steam since then - but I'm still encountering this problem. What do I do!!!! I want to play the game but I don't believe I can at this point.