Stray Fawn Community

Occidendum

Sky

This is basically a warrior cat sim but everyone plays it! Each post by me will be like how the regular sims work. At the end, there will be a list of choices.  You will then vote on which option you like best by reacting accordingly.Sorta inspired by a similar thing that angel did a long time ago. Oh, and I almost forgot—it's not warrior cats, just similar ;)

(BTW: I'll try and wait until there's a few votes, but sometimes I might get a bit impatient and write when there's only one vote. If the votes are tied, then I'll either say so and have you guys vote again but between the tied options, or I'll just decide which one I like more and go with it.)

Also: Sometimes one of the options will simply be "Other". You can pick that option if you don't like any of the others or prefer something else. If that option is picked, I'll let you guys know. Then everybody can submit their own options, and we'll vote for one of those instead.

Before we truly begin, we'll need a personality, and a name. First, personality! Each option simply shows the main trait, but the option picked will have some extra traits that go along with it. After the option is the reaction that corresponds with it.

Anxious ~ Thanks

Bouncy ~ Haha

Cruel ~ Confused

Mischievous ~ Sad

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

good but it's a tie and I don't want to have to choose the personality myself

Put the reactions in a random generator 

Thanks- 1

Haha- 2

The one that comes up is the one

Or something

• Like 1

I thought of a new personality type a bit too late but I'm gonna try anyways. react "Love" on this post right here if you would rather the protagonist cat be "Gloomy" (I have nice ideas with this one and I promise it would be fun) than whatever you voted earlier

• Love 1

in that case, I'm sorry if I mess up and don't present his anxiety very well

I don't mind to much :')

The only times I've ever gotten seriously mad about anxiety is when people are like

"oh you think everyone is looking at you? don't be so self-centered"

like, really

I don't think theyre looking at me because they like me

I think theyre looking at me because im a failure who will never amount to anything and cant even figure out math who literally doesn't understand anything anymore and help im getting anxious just typing this

• Sad 2

Option chosen: Anxious

Pick a name for this tom cat

(names were randomly generated or thought of and I chose my favorites)

(names here are very different from those of Warriors)

Flight ~ Thanks

Dread ~ Haha

Fin ~ Confused

Other ~ Sad

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Option chosen: Anxious

Pick a name for this tom cat

(names were randomly generated or thought of and I chose my favorites)

(names here are very different from those of Warriors)

Flight ~ Thanks

Dread ~ Haha

Fin ~ Confused

Other ~ Sad

'Dread' would fit with his personality, I dunno :')

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

'Dread' would fit with his personality, I dunno :')

Well, he could be a "we're all going to die", dark Anxious, or a "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHH", nervous Anxious (if I'm not using the word 'anxious' well, just, like, pretend I'm using a different word. would 'constantly worried' fit better?).

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

It just reminds of Finleap

and Finleap can die

You've said before that you hate Dovewing, right? (or was it someone else i don't remember it's been a long time)

that means you hate my favorite characters in WC. Finleap is a precious child to me

Well, he could be a "we're all going to die", dark Anxious, or a "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHH", nervous Anxious (if I'm not using the word 'anxious' well, just, like, pretend I'm using a different word. would 'constantly worried' fit better?).

Personally, I've never been the type to think stuff like "oh life is meaningless were all just gonna die", so I'm not really sure that counts as anxious? Its more just like being edgy, trust me, I was like that for a couple of months back when I was 14 :')

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

You've said before that you hate Dovewing, right?

that means you hate my favorite characters in WC. Finleap is a precious child to me

Actually, I grew to really appreciate Dovewing

She's on my list of favorite characters now :)

1. Brightheart

2. Sandstorm

3. Lionblaze

4. Firestar

5. Dovewing

Honestly, to me the sad truth is that Finleap really isn't that precious. He tells Twigbranch he wants kits, and then freaks out and threatens to move back to Skyclan because she says no. She's not obligated to do anything, and Finleap was being kinda manipulative. I know he apologized later, but that doesn't excuse anything in my book. It just really ticked me off, mostly because I've been in that situation. (Though it was a lot different)

I don't wanna go to in detail, but Quiet Rage made a video:

Sorry for my tangent, I just really hate Finleap

• Sad 1

• Sky changed the title to Occidendum