Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Hello there, do you hear me?

I am the voice that will guide you through this journey.

Turn to me when no other can be turned to.

Sing to me when no other can be sang to.

Love me when no other can love you.

I will be here forever.

I will stay here for eternity.

You'll never be alone, my friend.

I am sending out this call to all who may hear it.

Meet beneath the white tree of spirits.

Come together.

Some tradgedies may stay.

Some should have never happened.

May time and space be with you.

Oof, I haven't done a roleplay in forever. Sorry if that was really bad.

I know I'm being vague here, but to sum it up: Time travel

So, either comment with a picture of a nicheling (and anything specific) or a description. (I'm mostly doing that because Niche is being stupid and I can't play it)

Along with what part of the map they live in. Each tribe in each part of the map has their own culture and abilities, and ultimately what you choose will help you in some way. 

(The nicheling's genes don't have to fit in with where they live)

Regions

Each region of the island was one singular island at one point, but over time, they all merged together.

Each region was named after the founder of each tribe, so the names are a bit strange.

Spring Meadow

The nichelings here live peacefully and without trouble, considering there is food everywhere. Originally, the island was filled to the brim with rabbils, which were wiping out the plant life. But the tribe swooped in and became the area's natural predator, so the island thrived once more. The nichelings here posses sharp eyesight and great hearing, which developed over time as they hunted.

Tundra Heart

This tribe has been through many struggles, and many were lost before the islands even merged. Until Tundra Heart was born, and she led the tribe to greatness. Nothing could have messed with them, except, they couldn't look past their selfish ways, and kept taking. They slaughtered every predator, every bit of prey, until there was nothing. As a punishment, the gods and goddesses sent a raid. A raid full of every horrible, dangerous creature in this world. Ultimately, no nicheling survived, and Tundra Heart remained, so she would forever be reminded of what she caused. Eventually, the tribe got back on it's feet, and while this tribe still possesses their rash nature and great fighting skills, they are hesitant to do something if it isn't self-defense.

Scorch Sound

This tribe lives in the smallest region for sure, but have probably faced the most challenges. Most started long ago, with a little one named Akriah. Her tribe treated her horribly, like a monster, all because she wasn't fast enough to escape a fire. They looked at her in disgust, and renamed her Carrion. The burns that covered her body were the least of her pain. One day, her tribe watched in horror as she refused to move away the rocks for her tribe to escape a fire, and she watched her own mother burn. They feared her, especially after she started wearing her mother's skull. They left to a snow island, and everything went down hill. Carrion watched her entire tribe get slaughtered by a balance bear, all with a blank expression behind the skull. She left that island. Little did she know, one nicheling barely survived, and fled back to the other island. Generations went on, and little Scorch Sound was born. To the tribes horror, Carrion returned. Everything was chaos. Everyone was terrified. Carrion got rid of over half the tribe, made them fear her. All as revenge for the agony they caused her. Scorch Sound couldn't watch it any longer though, and stood up to Carrion. They fought, fought for what felt like days. Until Scorch Sound pinned her, and she fell into the abyss. He knew he heard her say "Nothing can get rid of me. You deserve to perish for what you did. I will never be forgotten, and your tribe will never rest. That is my last promise to you."

This tribe is very fast due to running from fires almost 24/7, and is very skittish, as they still live in fear of the long gone Carrion.

Rain Venom

This tribe resides in the jungle, and they lived very peacefully at first. Until the apes came. No creature knew where they came from, though some suspected the goddess Genevieve was punishing them, for what they didn't know. The apes were dangerous, and many were helpless to escape. At the ape's arrival, berries became toxic, and flowers became dangerous and flesh-hungry. They were at a loss, they were starving, and they had completely given up. Until Rain Venom was born. She had sharp, toxic fangs, and long limbs. She could somehow eat the toxic berries. They had hope again. The apes attacked again, and miraculously, she could completely clear an entire jungle tree, which were the tallest things anyone had ever seen. She easily maneuvered through the branches, and could jump so high her antlers scraped the clouds. Rain Venom eventually learned what she had to do. She sat in a tree for hours, days, maybe months. The apes attacked again. With her venomous fangs, she quickly jumped down, bit them, then darted away. Her venom was strong, and the apes went down after a few hours of this. Most berry bushes were normal again, most flowers reverted back to how they were before, and the tribe lived peacefully again. The apes returned once every three years, but they were barely any trouble.

This tribe now possesses incredible jumping skills, and most often climb trees to get fruit or to hunt bluebirds.

Tsunami Crash

Considering this is the ocean, this tribe lives in the biggest part of the map. Though they usually stick to the water regions of Scorch Sound and Rain Venom. They live in a reef, filled with color and shells. This tribe worships the ocean god Shark, and make a sacrifice to him every month. They will take the young nicheling that bears the most resemblance to Shark, and trap them with the razorania(is that how you spell it?). They have always done, and see nothing wrong with it. Many nichelings actually look forward to the sacrifice, even the sacrifice themselves. They see it as a gift to Shark for keeping them safe. Tsunami Crash doesn't actually bear much significance to them, but they acknowledge him. A long time ago, there was a creature unknown to have existed, living deep in the ocean. It terrorized the ocean tribe, and it seemed to bring many other dangers, such as leeches and razoranias. They had no clue what to do, as they weren't equipped for fighting in the slightest. Until, a nicheling named Tsunami Crash came from nowhere, with the biggest, sharpest fangs they had ever seen. He was tough, and showed no mercy. Surprisingly, he used his mind more than his strength. While he was brutal, he was also incredibly smart In the end, he killed the creature, though he died with it.

This tribe possesses a lot of intelligence, and don't usually fight if they can help it. You can never tell if they're lying or not.

Nichelings

Vissen-Female-Rain Venom-Played by: Me

Orange with black spots and blue eyes, water body and a tailfin. Partly descended from Tsunami Crash.

Snowdove-Female-Tundra Heart-Played by: Me

White with grey mask (pattern c), violet eyes, antlers, big nose a claw and runners leg, and normal body.

Flash-Male-Scorch Sound-Played by: Me

Golden/beige with no pattern, lean body, big ears, black eyes, savannah horns, a velvet paw and a runners leg.

Lanasi-Female-Spring Meadow-Played by: @Flower

Lanasi.png.a8367797528bde4569f4e36541754793.png

Map

I know, it's beautiful right? Can you tell I did it in MS Paint?

map.thumb.png.146fbd3cb265ca09024b2262d768f496.png

(Don't mind Knochen Island for now, that'll be explained later)

Alright, have fun!

(ow my fingers)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Lanasi-female-springmeadow-played by @Flower

Pink with beige spots, lean body, round ears, blue eyes, antennae, peacock tail, claw, and velvet paw
picture if needed

C796001A-DFA9-424D-BDB3-2AEC01476625.png.1af4691a5992cc02f44bdf51019d9f31.png

You can start roleplaying right away if you want, just go to the white tree

• Eek! 1

Lanasi looked around her at the windswept meadow. "Goodbye! I'll be home soon.." She promised but she was unsure if she was ever to return to her beloved home. Her paws carried her further and further from her shop and her friends to the unknown

Snowdove looked behind her at the mountains, sighing. This was stupid. Why would she leave her home? But something pulled her forward, and she begrudgingly ran off towards the White Tree.

Vissen jumped from the tree, landing lightly on the ground below. The landscape stretched before her, though she could faintly see her destination. The White Tree called her closer, and she was off.

Flash nervously looked around, cautiously taking a step onto the towards the water. He was closest to the White Tree, and he looked up in amazement at the glowing plant. It almost seemed to whisper his name.

Lanasi go closer and broke into a run, her paws making little noise on the grassy earth. untile she reached the pebbly shore that encased the water around the white tree. "Anything but water." she sighed.

Just now, Flower said:

Lanasi go closer and broke into a run, her paws making little noise on the grassy earth. untile she reached the pebbly shore that encased the water around the white tree. "Anything but water." she sighed.

Hearing the sigh, Flash looked up, startling and making a scared noise when he saw Lanasi. "AHH!" He jumped back, slipping and falling into the water.

Just now, Clover said:

Hearing the sigh, Flash looked up, startling and making a scared noise when he saw Lanasi. "AHH!" He jumped back, slipping and falling into the water.

She almost laughed but she stifled it, not wanting to embarrass this stranger more then she already had. "I'm sorry, let me help you." She said trotting over to him and extending a paw.

Just now, Flower said:

She almost laughed but she stifled it, not wanting to embarrass this stranger more then she already had. "I'm sorry, let me help you." She said trotting over to him and extending a paw.

Flash looked up, shivering, both in fear and from the cold. Her carefully reached out his paw, grasping her and pulling himself out. "Imsorryifimtrespassingiwasjustfollowingthevoice-" 

Just now, Clover said:

Flash looked up, shivering, both in fear and from the cold. Her carefully reached out his paw, grasping her and pulling himself out. "Imsorryifimtrespassingiwasjustfollowingthevoice-" 

"No worries, you must be cold I'll- Wait did you say the voice?!" She asked looking at him with wide sky blue eyes.

Just now, Flower said:

"No worries, you must be cold I'll- Wait did you say the voice?!" She asked looking at him with wide sky blue eyes.

He nodded, flinching at her yelling. "Y-yeah, it was some sort of voice...it called me here. Did you hear it too-"

"LOOK OUT!" Flash bolted out of the way, watching as a big, white figure barreled down towards the water.

Just now, Clover said:

He nodded, flinching at her yelling. "Y-yeah, it was some sort of voice...it called me here. Did you hear it too-"

"LOOK OUT!" Flash bolted out of the way, watching as a big, white figure barreled down towards the water.

"Wah!?" She leapt out of the way and skidded over the rocky shore, waves lapping at her paws, causing her to jump and scream again.

Just now, Flower said:

"Wah!?" She leapt out of the way and skidded over the rocky shore, waves lapping at her paws, causing her to jump and scream again.

Flash tumbled over, breathing heavily. He looked petrified, almost like he was about to cry.

Snowdove jumped into the water shaking it from her fur. She was big for a nicheling with normal body. She looked around, eyes landing on Flash. "Stop shaking, you look pathetic."

Just now, Clover said:

Flash tumbled over, breathing heavily. He looked petrified, almost like he was about to cry.

Snowdove jumped into the water shaking it from her fur. She was big for a nicheling with normal body. She looked around, eyes landing on Flash. "Stop shaking, you look pathetic."

"Hey! You don't have to be so mean." She said shaking that water that snowdove sprayed on her with a hiss.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Hey! You don't have to be so mean." She said shaking that water that snowdove sprayed on her with a hiss.

She scoffed, stepping from the water, looking up at the tree. "Huh, so I'm not crazy. I'm guessing you heard it too?"

Flash was still shaking, and was actually crying now. "Y-yeah..."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She scoffed, stepping from the water, looking up at the tree. "Huh, so I'm not crazy. I'm guessing you heard it too?"

Flash was still shaking, and was actually crying now. "Y-yeah..."

Lanasi padded to Flash's side and gazed over the water at the tree. "Yea." She replied shortly as she took some rabbil meat out of a small pouch that was slung across her shoulder and offered it to Flash.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Lanasi padded to Flash's side and gazed over the water at the tree. "Yea." She replied shortly as she took some rabbil meat out of a small pouch that was slung across her shoulder and offered it to Flash.

Flash looked up at her, still shaking. "T-thanks..." He reaches out, taking the meat.

Snowdove rolls her eyes, sitting down. "Well, what are we supposed to do?"

"I'd guess touch it, but you do you." Snowdove jumped, looking towards the noise. Vissen stood a few feet from the water, casually walking towards the tree. 

"That voice might show up again."

13 minutes ago, Clover said:

Flash looked up at her, still shaking. "T-thanks..." He reaches out, taking the meat.

Snowdove rolls her eyes, sitting down. "Well, what are we supposed to do?"

"I'd guess touch it, but you do you." Snowdove jumped, looking towards the noise. Vissen stood a few feet from the water, casually walking towards the tree. 

"That voice might show up again."

(Sorry I went outside it was really warm today so I wanted to enjoy the weather)

Lanasi waves at him. “Who are you?” She said then took a bite of rabbil

Just now, Flower said:

(Sorry I went outside it was really warm today so I wanted to enjoy the weather)

Lanasi waves at him. “Who are you?” She said then took a bite of rabbil

Vissen flicked her ear, stepping into the water and slowly swimming circles around the tree. "Vissen. You?"

"I'm Snowdove."

Flash was still shaking, but took a bite of the food. "F-flash..."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen flicked her ear, stepping into the water and slowly swimming circles around the tree. "Vissen. You?"

"I'm Snowdove."

Flash was still shaking, but took a bite of the food. "F-flash..."

“I’m Lanasi.” She replied and smiled. (Can I change her name? Sorry I didn’t think of it earlier :/)

Just now, Flower said:

“I’m Lanasi.” She replied and smiled. (Can I change her name? Sorry I didn’t think of it earlier :/)

(Sure)

Vissen nodded, still swimming. "Well, shall we touch it? It almost seems to be whispering, if you listen."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Sure)

Vissen nodded, still swimming. "Well, shall we touch it? It almost seems to be whispering, if you listen."

“I um.. small problem..” she stammered. (Thanks her new name shall be Rabbitspring)