Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

Startled Issi looked at the child, "Um, no." She moved forward a bit, "How are you doing?" She cringed at her question,  Really Issi.

She stared for a moment, then looked around, panicked. "Where's mom?" She cried, she was covered in burns, and one covered over half her face.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

( i have five minutes then I have to sleep bc it will be 11:40 and I need sleep after staying up until 2 am yesterday xD I regret nothing bc I took a nap during social studies

I remembered those days. Once I stayed up until 15 min before I needed to get up for school. It was a horrible day I can't remember😆

• Haha 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

I remembered those days. Once I stayed up until 15 min before I needed to get up for school. It was a horrible day I can't remember😆

I used to stay up until four watching youtube and all summer last year i stayed up until 12 am at least. most of the time it was 2-4 am xD 

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

She stared for a moment, then looked around, panicked. "Where's mom?" She cried, she was covered in burns, and one covered over half her face.

Panicked Issi held up her paws. "No, no, no. It's fine. Your mom is coming." She looks around and see the other two have already went to sleep. I'm no good with kids! They hate me! We're is that super smart one V-someting?

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Panicked Issi held up her paws. "No, no, no. It's fine. Your mom is coming." She looks around and see the other two have already went to sleep. I'm no good with kids! They hate me! We're is that super smart one V-someting?

Her breathing quickened. "Where-"

Just then they came back through the hole, two other nichelings following them. The only female walked up to Akriah.

"Mom!"

"Hello, Carrion." She said coldly, a blank look on her face. Her father was looking around the shelter, seemingly more concerned with his tribe than his daughter.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Her breathing quickened. "Where-"

Just then they came back through the hole, two other nichelings following them. The only female walked up to Akriah.

"Mom!"

"Hello, Carrion." She said coldly, a blank look on her face. Her father was looking around the shelter, seemingly more concerned with his tribe than his daughter.

Issi frowned at their clear dismissal of their own child. (Got confused with there and their😅) I know may parents could be strict on times but even they knew how to show me they cared for me. Issi stepped forward. "You two are the parents of this child, right?"

Issi frowned at their clear dismissal of their own child. (Got confused with there and their😅) I know may parents could be strict on times but even they knew how to show me they cared for me. Issi stepped forward. "You two are the parents of this child, right?"

The female nodded, giving a brief glare to Akriah.

The male just kept looking at his tribe, eventually walking over to one and sitting down next to her.

Just now, Clover said:

The female nodded, giving a brief glare to Akriah.

The male just kept looking at his tribe, eventually walking over to one and sitting down next to her.

Issi growled softly while her hackles raised. "Then act like it." "Your child obviously needs you and you better stop glaring at the child before I give you something to glare about." She hissed at the 'mother'. Issi what are you doing?! You're going to get the other in trouble. The father was a lost cause if he didn't even bother to sit with his child.

Issi growled softly while her hackles raised. "Then act like it." "Your child obviously needs you and you better stop glaring at the child before I give you something to glare about." She hissed at the 'mother'. Issi what are you doing?! You're going to get the other in trouble. The father was a lost cause if he didn't even bother to sit with his child.

Ria uttered a low growl, digging her claws into the ground. "Try me, tiny. I wouldn't mind ripping your stupid horns off." She spat.

Just now, Clover said:

Ria uttered a low growl, digging her claws into the ground. "Try me, tiny. I wouldn't mind ripping your stupid horns off." She spat.

Issi wanted nothing more than to leap at this insufferable female but glancing at the quiet child and sleeping Flash not to mention the others.  She bit down on her own pride. This isn't the time or place for a fight. She threatened my cute horns and now I need to just let her go. Issi calmed down and with a cold look she huffed at female, "We'll finish this another time. For now the child needs us."

9 minutes ago, Clover said:

((It was so hard to know what to do next😱))

Issi wanted nothing more than to leap at this insufferable female but glancing at the quiet child and sleeping Flash not to mention the others.  She bit down on her own pride. This isn't the time or place for a fight. She threatened my cute horns and now I need to just let her go. Issi calmed down and with a cold look she huffed at female, "We'll finish this another time. For now the child needs us."

She snorted. "Us? Oh please. This thing is to disgraceful to even be associated with my bloodline." She turned and snarled at Akriah. "I wish you burned you nuisance. Goodbye, Carrion." She then turned and left, leaving Akriah with tears in her eyes, shaking.

Just now, Clover said:

She snorted. "Us? Oh please. This thing is to disgraceful to even be associated with my bloodline." She turned and snarled at Akriah. "I wish you burned you nuisance. Goodbye, Carrion." She then turned and left, leaving Akriah with tears in her eyes, shaking.

Issi growled as the female left then turned to the child. She wanted to pull the child into a hug but the fear of worsening the wounds stopped her. What do you do with a crying child?! "Between you and me, I think you're too good to be in her 'bloodline'." I wanted to comment on how her mother should be ashamed of herself and what a horrible niche she is but they probably don't want to hear that about their own mother. "You can come with me after you're all healed up, if you want?" Issi felt awkward and unsure not used to talking with a child.

Issi growled as the female left then turned to the child. She wanted to pull the child into a hug but the fear of worsening the wounds stopped her. What do you do with a crying child?! "Between you and me, I think you're too good to be in her 'bloodline'." I wanted to comment on how her mother should be ashamed of herself and what a horrible niche she is but they probably don't want to hear that about their own mother. "You can come with me after you're all healed up, if you want?" Issi felt awkward and unsure not used to talking with a child.

"I don't know..." She said, still crying. "Why do they keep calling me Carrion? I'm Akriah…"

Just now, Clover said:

"I don't know..." She said, still crying. "Why do they keep calling me Carrion? I'm Akriah…"

Flinching Issi looked off to the side. I can't tell her it's basically decaying flesh.  "It doesn't matter, they don't matter. Only you can decide what it is to yourself. If you like your name Akriah then I will only call you that. If you want another name, that's fine to. My tribe believes in naming yourself and giving your own value."

Issi smiled at her, "So, what do you want to do?"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Flinching Issi looked off to the side. I can't tell her it's basically decaying flesh.  "It doesn't matter, they don't matter. Only you can decide what it is to yourself. If you like your name Akriah then I will only call you that. If you want another name, that's fine to. My tribe believes in naming yourself and giving your own value."

Issi smiled at her, "So, what do you want to do?"

She sniffled, trying to wipe her tears. "I don't know...I want mom and dad, but they hate me..." She whispered, curling into herself.

She looked up at Issi. "Can I stay with you?"

Just now, Clover said:

She sniffled, trying to wipe her tears. "I don't know...I want mom and dad, but they hate me..." She whispered, curling into herself.

She looked up at Issi. "Can I stay with you?"

Issi nodded enthusiastically, "Sure, you can." Hey, this child doesn't seem to totally hate me, that's new.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded enthusiastically, "Sure, you can." Hey, this child doesn't seem to totally hate me, that's new.

She smiled a bit, but her eyes were empty. She curled up completely, seeming to fall asleep.

"How's everything over here?" Vissen walked over. "I heard growling."

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

She smiled a bit, but her eyes were empty. She curled up completely, seeming to fall asleep.

"How's everything over here?" Vissen walked over. "I heard growling."

Issi felt sad for the little one but she could only hope that time will help her. She looked up at the niche approaching. "Well, as good as it could be I guess. The child's parents are a pair of terrible parenting bundle into a rude tribe." Issi huffed, "Had to stop myself from biting. So what have you been up to?"   

Issi felt sad for the little one but she could only hope that time will help her. She looked up at the niche approaching. "Well, as good as it could be I guess. The child's parents are a pair of terrible parenting bundle into a rude tribe." Issi huffed, "Had to stop myself from biting. So what have you been up to?"   

"I was keeping an eye on Flash." She glanced over at him. "I'm really worried. I...I don't think I can lose someone else..." She whispered the last part.

• Sad 1

Just now, Clover said:

"I was keeping an eye on Flash." She glanced over at him. "I'm really worried. I...I don't think I can lose someone else..." She whispered the last part.

"How is he?" Issi moved to sit next to Vissen, "Hey, I'm sure he's stronger than what you think" Issi paused for a moment,  "if I may ask, who did you lose?"

"How is he?" Issi moved to sit next to Vissen, "Hey, I'm sure he's stronger than what you think" Issi paused for a moment,  "if I may ask, who did you lose?"

She took a deep breath. 

"I live a jungle called Rain Venom. When I was younger it was me, my mom, my twin sister and my older brother. We had the rest our tribe, but we were really close. It's hard to see the rivers in jungles, because of all the plants, and one day me and my sister were out playing. Our brother climbed up a tree to get some fruit, and...and my sister, just, fell in. No warning. We were still children, so she couldn't swim. When she screamed for help, my brother came down from the tree. He jumped in to get her, and...they both drowned..." She ducked her head, looking like she was trying to hold in tears.

Just now, Clover said:

She took a deep breath. 

"I live a jungle called Rain Venom. When I was younger it was me, my mom, my twin sister and my older brother. We had the rest our tribe, but we were really close. It's hard to see the rivers in jungles, because of all the plants, and one day me and my sister were out playing. Our brother climbed up a tree to get some fruit, and...and my sister, just, fell in. No warning. We were still children, so she couldn't swim. When she screamed for help, my brother came down from the tree. He jumped in to get her, and...they both drowned..." She ducked her head, looking like she was trying to hold in tears.

Issi placed a arm around her. "It's OK to cry for the ones we lost. Like you said you were just children and sometimes life deals us a bad deck." Issi gave her a soft smile, "I'm sure that they are up with there just cheering you on to do your best."