Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi placed a arm around her. "It's OK to cry for the ones we lost. Like you said you were just children and sometimes life deals us a bad deck." Issi gave her a soft smile, "I'm sure that they are up with there just cheering you on to do your best."

She let out a breath, shaking, and looked at Flash again. "Alright. Thank you, Issi." 

Just now, Clover said:

Suddenly, Flash stirred, groaning. "Burns..."

Vissen lifted her head, her eyes wide. "Flash?"

Issi let go of Vissen and move closer, "Um, stay calm. You're safe now."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi let go of Vissen and move closer, "Um, stay calm. You're safe now."

He opened his eyes, looking panicked. "Fire...burns...help...burns...help...help, help, HELP, HELP! HELP! HELP!" He started screaming bloody murder, thrashing around wildly in the nest.

All the noise woke up Snowdove, blinking the sleep from her eyes. "What the...?"

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

He opened his eyes, looking panicked. "Fire...burns...help...burns...help...help, help, HELP, HELP! HELP! HELP!" He started screaming bloody murder, thrashing around wildly in the nest.

All the noise woke up Snowdove, blinking the sleep from her eyes. "What the...?"

Issi jumped at his screams. "Calm down!" She gave Vissen a panicked look. "This is going to hurt, but you need to stop moving so forgive me." Issi pushed Flash down, trying to hold him still.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi jumped at his screams. "Calm down!" She gave Vissen a panicked look. "This is going to hurt, but you need to stop moving so forgive me." Issi pushed Flash down, trying to hold him still.

He thrashed even more, starting to bite and claw at her paws. The other nichelings were starting to stare now.

Snowdove carefully got up, walking over. "Need some help?"

Just now, Clover said:

He thrashed even more, starting to bite and claw at her paws. The other nichelings were starting to stare now.

Snowdove carefully got up, walking over. "Need some help?"

Gritting her teeth, "Yes, please."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Gritting her teeth, "Yes, please."

She helped hold him down, making sure he couldn't twist his head around to bite at them. He was small, so it wasn't to hard. He eventually calmed down a bit, stopped screaming and stared blankly at the rock walls.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She helped hold him down, making sure he couldn't twist his head around to bite at them. He was small, so it wasn't to hard. He eventually calmed down a bit, stopped screaming and stared blankly at the rock walls.

"Hey, Flash." Issi tried to get his attention. "Are you going to stay still?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Hey, Flash." Issi tried to get his attention. "Are you going to stay still?"

He kept staring, Snowdove would've thought he was dead is wasn't still breathing.

"I think he's ok?"

She noticed that most nichelings were outside now, which probably meantthe fire was completely gone now, though it was still raining.

Just now, Clover said:

He kept staring, Snowdove would've thought he was dead is wasn't still breathing.

"I think he's ok?"

She noticed that most nichelings were outside now, which probably meantthe fire was completely gone now, though it was still raining.

Issi nodded and let Flash go. She flinched as she moved her paws, the slight burn a reminder of the scratches. "Snowdove, do you know how to help him? Do we need a healer?" 

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded and let Flash go. She flinched as she moved her paws, the slight burn a reminder of the scratches. "Snowdove, do you know how to help him? Do we need a healer?" 

She was about to speak but something caught her eye. She looked over at Carrion, her eyes wide.

She saw blood dripping down her fur, and her eyes opening and closing, though it kept flickering. For a brief moment, a skull appeared over her head.

"Do you...do you see that...?"

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She was about to speak but something caught her eye. She looked over at Carrion, her eyes wide.

She saw blood dripping down her fur, and her eyes opening and closing, though it kept flickering. For a brief moment, a skull appeared over her head.

"Do you...do you see that...?"

Issi looks away from her, "See what?" She looks at Akriah. "What's  going on?" Issi rush to Akriah's side.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looks away from her, "See what?" She looks at Akriah. "What's  going on?" Issi rush to Akriah's side.

Carrion was still asleep, curled up in the nest. The blood faded. She looked normal.

"Saving her didn't change anything..." Snowdove whispered.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

Sorry, I usually have work before school but I went back to work an extra hour :')

(It’s ok)

11 hours ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring woke up and looked around. (I have to go to school)

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove was staring at Flash, who's eyes were blank as he silently gazed forward.

“Flash?” She asked forcing herself into a sitting position. “Flash?”

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Flash?” She asked forcing herself into a sitting position. “Flash?”

Neither of them seem to notice you, and Snowdove's eyes are narrowed. Her tail is twitching irratibley.

"I tried." Flash finally whispered.