Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

Question: What does Finch look like?

Lean body with black + brown fur, black ram horns yellow eyes nimble fingers and velvet paw and a fishing tail

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(Oopsie, I drew Finch with Gray horns.) Here is Ink. I struggled with the expressions, it isn't my strong point.2031128530_NicheInk.thumb.jpg.b309b54086dc5c3ae2a96f15df26759e.jpg

That’s ok I still love it!

• Paw up 1

It might be a bit hard to see

20200119_182930.thumb.jpg.b6ad24e1035bdb3694063fcf669067eb.jpg

Characters from left to right (bottom to top)

Vissen, Flash, Rabbitspring, Snowdove

Breeze, Issi, Finch

Mistletoe, Ink, Hazard, Caution

Blade, Genevieve and Carrion

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Breeze, Issi, Finch

Nah, I can see it and, I love it! :Eek: I'm so excited for this. You're really good at drawing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clover said:

Breeze, Issi, Finch

It’s beautiful! I can’t wait to see it when it’s done 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:24 PM, FawnCat said:

Issi stared up at her. She stopped trying to push her off. She tried looking at Finch but it was hard with a paw on her face to move her head.

Carrion just chuckled, stepping away from her.

"You cant save me." She said, putting the skull back on.

"Nothing can save me."

The world seemed to glitch again, and then they were at the White Tree again, Carrion now gone.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Carrion just chuckled, stepping away from her.

"You cant save me." She said, putting the skull back on.

"Nothing can save me."

The world seemed to glitch again, and then they were at the White Tree again, Carrion now gone.

Issi pushed herself up. Lifting her head to look around. "Where..." Oh, who cares. I just lost Akriah.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi pushed herself up. Lifting her head to look around. "Where..." Oh, who cares. I just lost Akriah.

"Hey, you alright?" Vissen asked quietly, stepping towards her. "That couldn't have been easy."

Just now, Clover said:

"Hey, you alright?" Vissen asked quietly, stepping towards her. "That couldn't have been easy."

Issi shakes her head and let the tears fall. "I failed." She stuttered out as more tears roll and make her fur wet. "Should have done more." She sobs out looking at Vissen. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi shakes her head and let the tears fall. "I failed." She stuttered out as more tears roll and make her fur wet. "Should have done more." She sobs out looking at Vissen. 

Vissen sat next to her, curling her tail around her.

"You didn't fail at anything, Issi. You couldn't have done anything. Akriah was destined to be like this, we were powerless. Pathfollower said that some nichelings should have never been born, as no matter how things happened, they would cause suffering. It's not your fault." She whispered the last part.

She looked at the tree, watching as two versions of Carrion appeared in front of eachother. One was her as a child, the other was her as an adult, wearing the skull. Instead of closing their eyes, their claws came out, and then with a flash, a red star sat in the pool. It looked as if it had been broken down the middle.

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen sat next to her, curling her tail around her.

"You didn't fail at anything, Issi. You couldn't have done anything. Akriah was destined to be like this, we were powerless. Pathfollower said that some nichelings should have never been born, as no matter how things happened, they would cause suffering. It's not your fault." She whispered the last part.

She looked at the tree, watching as two versions of Carrion appeared in front of eachother. One was her as a child, the other was her as an adult, wearing the skull. Instead of closing their eyes, their claws came out, and then with a flash, a red star sat in the pool. It looked as if it had been broken down the middle.

Issi tried to agree and nod her head but ended up shaking her head. "I want to believe you but." Issi held back the fresh tears as she looked at the child version Akriah bearing her claws. Her eyes were drawn to the red star, cracked and broken just like the child was. "I don't know Vissen. How do I move on from this?" Issi mumbled out as she looked over everyone present.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi tried to agree and nod her head but ended up shaking her head. "I want to believe you but." Issi held back the fresh tears as she looked at the child version Akriah of bearing her claws. Her eyes were drawn to the red star, cracked and broken just like the child was. "I don't know Vissen. How do I move on from this?" Issi mumbled out as she looked over everyone present.

"You don't have to. You don't have to move on, but you cant dwell forever. Trust me, the longer you let it consume your mind, the more painful it gets. And you have Bubbli and Finch. They need you."