Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"You don't have to. You don't have to move on, but you cant dwell forever. Trust me, the longer you let it consume your mind, the more painful it gets. And you have Bubbli and Finch. They need you."

Issi looked at Bubbli and Finch and looked at Vissen with dread filled eyes. "What if I fail, what if I mess up and then they get taken too?" Issi looked down. "Nichelings always get hurt if they stay near me." Quickly looking up at Vissen, "And poor Flash! If I had stopped her then he, he..." She left the sentence hanging as she realize that they had lost a friend and they must be hurting just as much. Issi your being selfish.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at Bubbli and Finch and looked at Vissen with dread filled eyes. "What if I fail, what if I mess up and then they get taken too?" Issi looked down. "Nichelings always get hurt if they stay near me." Quickly looking up at Vissen, "And poor Flash! If I had stopped her then he, he..." She left the sentence hanging as she realize that they had lost a friend and they must be hurting just as much. Issi your being selfish.

Vissen stiffened at the mention of Flash, looking away, she wiped away the tears in her eyes with a paw.

"I miss Flash as much as anyone, he was my friend, I loved him. But you couldn't have done anything. It's not anyone's fault, not your's, not Flash's, not Finch's, nobody's. And let's face it, as tough as you are, Carrion could've snapped your neck." She looked straight into her eyes. 

"Just don't mess up. Try you're best, work hard, stay the nicheling they need, not the one that's replaced you."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen stiffened at the mention of Flash, looking away, she wiped away the tears in her eyes with a paw.

"I miss Flash as much as anyone, he was my friend, I loved him. But you couldn't have done anything. It's not anyone's fault, not your's, not Flash's, not Finch's, nobody's. And let's face it, as tough as you are, Carrion could've snapped your neck." She looked straight into her eyes. 

"Just don't mess up. Try you're best, work hard, stay the nicheling they need, not the one that's replaced you."

Issi whimpered out a thank you. She tries to smile and stood up. Her limbs felt heavy and she felt like a mess. "I guess we need to figure out what's going on," Issi looked st the red star with a sad heart, "or else we'll sit here and cry the whole time." She cringe at the bad joke but gave an empty laugh anyway. Like Vissen said I need to stay strong.

1 hour ago, FawnCat said:

Issi whimpered out a thank you. She tries to smile and stood up. Her limbs felt heavy and she felt like a mess. "I guess we need to figure out what's going on," Issi looked st the red star with a sad heart, "or else we'll sit here and cry the whole time." She cringe at the bad joke but gave an empty laugh anyway. Like Vissen said I need to stay strong.

"Hi!" Ink greeted, "What happened?"

Unrelated but, I figured out that my father apparently bought Civilization V for himself a long time ago. I’m stealing it. Hopefully that’ll be good enough until I finally get Civilization VI.

• Haha 2

On 1/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, Clover said:

Follow up: I cant rp

something happened and I would rather not talk to anyone

That’s alright just stay safe or whatever is necessary.

2 hours ago, Clover said:

Sorry to keep holding off on this

I've been trying to get myself together

I can probably rp tomorrow

Don't worry about the rp, your well-being is more important.

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

Oh geez

I'm so sorry

You can not rp right now if you don't want to

(Nah one of them is going to stop for now anyways bc someone logged off.)

1 minute ago, Broken said:

I want to join but what the heck is happening. I don't want to read 70 pages of Roleplay. 

They're about to go to the last timeline, so can just pop in as a random nicheling and join them when they get there