Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"It's ok." She licks the top of Bubbli's head before picking her up. "Were to?"

The female turned around. "Follow me, I'm Juniper by the way." Rain soaked her black pelt, and she quickly walked away, Vissen following.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

The female turned around. "Follow me, I'm Juniper by the way." Rain soaked her black pelt, and she quickly walked away, Vissen following.

Issi hurried after Juniper. She made sure to keep Bubbli out of the rain as much as possible. "The names Issi."

Issi hurried after Juniper. She made sure to keep Bubbli out of the rain as much as possible. "The names Issi."

"Here we are." She gestured to a structure made from arching the tall grass, reinforced with twigs and roots. A narrow pathway led back to the clearing.

"Not the nicest, but it'll keep you dry."

Just now, Clover said:

"Here we are." She gestured to a structure made from arching the tall grass, reinforced with twigs and roots. A narrow pathway led back to the clearing.

"Not the nicest, but it'll keep you dry."

Issi nodded in thanks before going to lie down and try to warm Bubbli up. "You ok Bubbli?" She looks up and around the place. Are they lacking in numbers? Or are some just hidden from the 'visitors'? There seems to be more males too, bound to lead to fighting.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded in thanks before going to lie down and try to warm Bubbli up. "You ok Bubbli?" She looks up and around the place. Are they lacking in numbers? Or are some just hidden from the 'visitors'? There seems to be more males too, bound to lead to fighting.

Vissen looked around. The den was fairly small, and there were two nests. One was padded and lined with feathers to make it softer, and the other with flowers.

Bubbli yawned, looking outside at the rain. "Why is the sky crying?"

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen looked around. The den was fairly small, and there were two nests. One was padded and lined with feathers to make it softer, and the other with flowers.

Bubbli yawned, looking outside at the rain. "Why is the sky crying?"

Issi looked at the nests. "Are we allowed to sleep in those or are they someones?" She glances outside before nuzzling Bubbli, "My grandmother always said that the sky cries because it can see everyone that has lost someone but can not help so it cries to show that it cares." Issi looks outside again. Grandmother was always full of odd stories.

Issi looked at the nests. "Are we allowed to sleep in those or are they someones?" She glances outside before nuzzling Bubbli, "My grandmother always said that the sky cries because it can see everyone that has lost someone but can not help so it cries to show that it cares." Issi looks outside again. Grandmother was always full of odd stories.

Vissen walked over to the feather nest, flopping down. "Sucks for them I guess." She mumbled, curling up and sighing.

Bubbli kept looking outside.  "Have you ever lost someone?" She glanced at the other nest, then looked up at Issi.

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen walked over to the feather nest, flopping down. "Sucks for them I guess." She mumbled, curling up and sighing.

Bubbli kept looking outside.  "Have you ever lost someone?" She glanced at the other nest, then looked up at Issi.

Issi picked up Bubbli and lied down in the flower nest. She got them both comfortable before sighing. "Yes, she was..." Issi pushed back the tears. "My child, yes... that's what she was." Issi snuggled Bubbli. I miss you, Akriah. I wish I had been their more for you. Grandmother would have said missing them is keeping them alive in spirit and learning from their mistakes will make you wiser. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi picked up Bubbli and lied down in the flower nest. She got them both comfortable before sighing. "Yes, she was..." Issi pushed back the tears. "My child, yes... that's what she was." Issi snuggled Bubbli. I miss you, Akriah. I wish I had been their more for you. Grandmother would have said missing them is keeping them alive in spirit and learning from their mistakes will make you wiser. 

Bubbli pressed against her, looking outside again.

"Wirwa would cry sometimes. I wanted to ask her, but I couldn't talk. I was to little. But I think she understood me, she said she missed her mate." Confusion suddenly spread over her face, and she looked up at Issi, her eyes innocent.  "Where's Wirwa?"

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli pressed against her, looking outside again.

"Wirwa would cry sometimes. I wanted to ask her, but I couldn't talk. I was to little. But I think she understood me, she said she missed her mate." Confusion suddenly spread over her face, and she looked up at Issi, her eyes innocent.  "Where's Wirwa?"

Issi felt that sickness returning to her stomach. A coldness touches her heart and made her glare off to the side. "Wirwa is part of the spirits now. She's with her mate." Issi tried to keep her voice as light as possible for the child. I did the right thing. It was them or us. Right? I can't be thinking of them, Father always... Issi cut her thoughts off. I don't want to think like him more than I have to. I don't to be end up like him. She glanced at Bubbli. I wouldn't do what he did. Ever.

Issi felt that sickness returning to her stomach. A coldness touches her heart and made her glare off to the side. "Wirwa is part of the spirits now. She's with her mate." Issi tried to keep her voice as light as possible for the child. I did the right thing. It was them or us. Right? I can't be thinking of them, Father always... Issi cut her thoughts off. I don't want to think like him more than I have to. I don't to be end up like him. She glanced at Bubbli. I wouldn't do what he did. Ever.

Confused, Bubbli opened her mouth to speak, but suddenly looked towards the entrance.

A nicheling stood there, rain dripping off his pelt. "Hello? I was told I could stay here."

Just now, Clover said:

Confused, Bubbli opened her mouth to speak, but suddenly looked towards the entrance.

A nicheling stood there, rain dripping off his pelt. "Hello? I was told I could stay here."

Issi lowered her ears and looked at the male up and down. Hopefully not dangerous. Another visitor? Issi flicked her tail. "If you don't mind sleeping on the floor." She regarded his reaction. If he makes any trouble I'll make him leave even if I need to use force.

Issi lowered her ears and looked at the male up and down. Hopefully not dangerous. Another visitor? Issi flicked her tail. "If you don't mind sleeping on the floor." She regarded his reaction. If he makes any trouble I'll make him leave even if I need to use force.

He chuckled, stepping inside. He was white, a distinctive orange mask covering his face. He had antlers, and bright blue eyes, which looked strangely like Wirwa's.

"That's fine by me." He shook the rain from his pelt, settling down on the ground.

Just now, Clover said:

He chuckled, stepping inside. He was white, a distinctive orange mask covering his face. He had antlers, and bright blue eyes, which looked strangely like Wirwa's.

"That's fine by me." He shook the rain from his pelt, settling down on the ground.

Issi frowned at the niche that looked similar to Wirwa. As far as I know all her offspring are dead but then again I don't know if she had any hidden away. Should I ask if he knows any one by the name Wirwa? Issi looks down at Bubbli. "Time for you to sleep, little one." Issi licked Bubbli's head and smiled. I'll ask when I'm sure the little ones asleep.

Issi frowned at the niche that looked similar to Wirwa. As far as I know all her offspring are dead but then again I don't know if she had any hidden away. Should I ask if he knows any one by the name Wirwa? Issi looks down at Bubbli. "Time for you to sleep, little one." Issi licked Bubbli's head and smiled. I'll ask when I'm sure the little ones asleep.

She already seemed asleep, snoring softly.

"I'm Withrine." The male said, examining the claws on one paw.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She already seemed asleep, snoring softly.

"I'm Withrine." The male said, examining the claws on one paw.

Issi smiled down at Bubbli. "The names Issi." Her tail flick again. "Do you know of someone called Wirwa?" Best to get right to the point.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled down at Bubbli. "The names Issi." Her tail flick again. "Do you know of someone called Wirwa?" Best to get right to the point.

"Oh, I know your name." He said, ignoring her question.

"You did murder my father after all." He said quietly, looking at her with just his eyes. The pouring rain outside nearly drowned out his voice.

Just now, Clover said:

"Oh, I know your name." He said, ignoring her question.

"You did murder my father after all." He said quietly, looking at her with just his eyes. The pouring rain outside nearly drowned out his voice.

Issi glared at him. So, the little girl actually had a child. Knew I should have finished her off. Her tail flicking in annoyance. "So, what are you doing here of all places." Her voice was low but the hard edge made it easy to hear and she must admit that the lighting strike after her words didn't hurt.

Issi glared at him. So, the little girl actually had a child. Knew I should have finished her off. Her tail flicking in annoyance. "So, what are you doing here of all places." Her voice was low but the hard edge made it easy to hear and she must admit that the lighting strike after her words didn't hurt.

He chuckled, standing up. 

"You should know why. Did you honestly think murdering an innocent nicheling wouldn't have consequences, Issi? My father did nothing to you. The most he ever did was attempt to kill you, which was understandable, considering you murdered his mother."

He stepped forward, grinning. "You could have left it alone. Just taken the plants and left. But no, you just had to create bloodshed. You had to destroy." 

He leaned forward. "You had to cause destruction. You had to leave everything in your path with their throats slit and with nothing left. Do you even know how much pain you caused my mother? She would have died from the misery if it wasn't for Gala."

"You can't live a single life without sin, can you?" He hissed.

13 minutes ago, Clover said:

He chuckled, standing up. 

"You should know why. Did you honestly think murdering an innocent nicheling wouldn't have consequences, Issi? My father did nothing to you. The most he ever did was attempt to kill you, which was understandable, considering you murdered his mother."

He stepped forward, grinning. "You could have left it alone. Just taken the plants and left. But no, you just had to create bloodshed. You had to destroy." 

He leaned forward. "You had to cause destruction. You had to leave everything in your path with their throats slit and with nothing left. Do you even know how much pain you caused my mother? She would have died from the misery if it wasn't for Gala."

"You can't live a single life without sin, can you?" He hissed.

Issi stood up careful not to wake Bubbli or Vissen. She climbed out the nest. "I must admit killing her was an over reaction in my part but you know the feeling of adrenaline pumping and the screaming off everyone you care for. You just do things sometime." Issi glance at her claw then back at him a serene smile on her face. Don't be like this Issi, your not him. Issi killed the thought.

"I would have just taken the plant in the first place but they stopped us and nichelings needed it." Issi head dropped off to the side but her poisonous green eyes never left him. "You talk as if you where their but you weren't. The bloodshed was necessary." She hissed out the last part before righting her head and giving him a mad grin. "Your mother is something I regret not getting rid off. I don't remember any Gala." Issi shrugged.

"As for the last one. It's a bit hard if you where born from sin to live without it." Issi looks at her claws again. "Yes, I'm really to much like that 'father' of mine. It's a good thing I had my Bearyena friend kill him right." Issi giggled softly to herself. She was slowly spiraling into insanity and she's not sure if should or even could stop it?  

Issi stood up careful not to wake Bubbli or Vissen. She climbed out the nest. "I must admit killing her was an over reaction in my part but you know the feeling of adrenaline pumping and the screaming off everyone you care for. You just do things sometime." Issi glance at her claw then back at him a serene smile on her face. Don't be like this Issi, your not him. Issi killed the thought. "I would have just taken the plant in the first place but they stopped us and nichelings needed it." Issi head dropped off to the side but her poisonous green eyes never left him. "You talk as if you where their but you weren't. The bloodshed was necessary." She hissed out the last part before righting her head and giving him a mad grin. "Your mother is something I regret not getting rid off. I don't remember any Gala." Issi shrugged. "As for the last one. It's a bit hard if you where born from sin to live without it." Issi looks at her claws again. "Yes, I'm really to much like that 'father' of mine. It's a good thing I had my Bearyena friend kill him right." Issi giggled softly to herself. She was slowly spiraling into insanity and she's not sure if should or even could stop it?  

He started walking forward, slowly advancing on her.

"I am my mother's misery, I am my father's sin." He said softly.

"Which is to ignite the vengeance within-"

He leaned forward. "Me." His claws came out, and a spark of savagery flashed behind his eyes. He crouched down, ready to lunge at her. 

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

He started walking forward, slowly advancing on her.

"I am my mother's misery, I am my father's sin." He said softly.

"Which is to ignite the vengeance within-"

He leaned forward. "Me." His claws came out, and a spark of savagery flashed behind his eyes. He crouched down, ready to lunge at her. 

"Your just a child that a mother corrupted, just like all of them do!" Issi was now laughing madly, completely ignoring Bubbli and Vissen that were sleeping. She readied herself all the while laughing even as the tears streamed down her face. "It always ends the same. No matter how many times I try. They all end up dead with only me alive." The more she talked the less she laughed and it slowly became sobbing. "I'm not like him! I'm not like him!"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Your just a child that a mother corrupted, just like all of them do!" Issi was now laughing madly, completely ignoring Bubbli and Vissen that were sleeping. She readied herself all the while laughing even as the tears streamed down her face. "It always ends the same. No matter how many times I try. They all end up dead with only me alive." The more she talked the less she laughed and it slowly became sobbing. "I'm not like him! I'm not like him!"

"Oh." He smirked. 

"Yet, here you are." 

He pounced on her, slamming her against the den wall.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Oh." He smirked. 

"Yet, here you are." 

He pounced on her, slamming her against the den wall.

Issi groaned out in pain before sinking her claws into his sides. Her sharp teeth bite at him. "I'm not like him. I'm not like him." Issi was on auto mode as she fought against the male her mind to busy trying to gather the shattered pieces.

Issi groaned out in pain before sinking her claws into his sides. Her sharp teeth bite at him. "I'm not like him. I'm not like him." Issi was on auto mode as she fought against the male her mind to busy trying to gather the shattered pieces.

He held onto her tight, stabbing her face with his antlers, narrowly missing her eye. He clawed the side of her neck, throwing her down.

(Withrine is really strong, he got a weird mix of big body and medium body, like, he has medium body but he got the strength of big body. He has double claw and antlers too, which I think adds up to like, 7 or 8 strength if im doing the math right)