Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Fighting and screaming woke Issi from her coma like state. Slowly Issi tried to get up but quickly realized how futile it was when a sharp pain lanced through her head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes. Her whole body had been beaten and every move and breath caused her more pain. The fighting seems to have stopped momentarily.  Issi tried to see from her position but by some cruel fate the fighting seems to be behind her. She could feel her mind wanting to slip back into blissful darkness and she tried to hold it off.

Finch wanted to rush to Issi’s side but he saw that Snowdove and Rabbitspring who was rushing over to her side had it covered, he knew he couldn’t leave bubbli.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi wheezed out a no. Her eyelids started feeling heavy and she used what little strengths she could muster to move one paw. The shock wave of pain kept her eyes open but the payoff was her body realizing she's loosing a lot of blood and the wounds burned even more now that her body was waking up too.

Just now, Flower said:

Finch wanted to rush to Issi’s side but he saw that Snowdove and Rabbitspring who was rushing over to her side had it covered, he knew he couldn’t leave bubbli.

"Rabitspring, get some healing fruit!" Snowdove yelled, staring at Vissen for a moment, praying she wasn't dead.

Just now, Clover said:

"Rabitspring, get some healing fruit!" Snowdove yelled, staring at Vissen for a moment, praying she wasn't dead.

Issi heard the yelling but her mind only focused on the pain so she couldn't make out any of the words.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She ripped open her pouch and halved the remaining fruit she had left. “I don’t know if this is enough and we still need some for Vissen and maybe sparrow too..” she said hesitantly before handing Snowdove the herbs and dashing off to get moss.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She ripped open her pouch and halved the remaining fruit she had left. “I don’t know if this is enough and we still need some for Vissen and maybe sparrow too..” she said hesitantly before handing Snowdove the herbs and dashing off to get moss.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi heard the yelling but her mind only focused on the pain so she couldn't make out any of the words.

She took the fruit, turning back to Issi. "This might sting." She warned, before rubbing the fruit's juice gently over Issi's wounds.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She took the fruit, turning back to Issi. "This might sting." She warned, before rubbing the fruit's juice gently over Issi's wounds.

Rabbitspring returned with some moss. “I doubt it will do much but maybe we can make you more comfortable..” she said noting that there was to much blood (or to little depending on how much she is bleeding) to soak up

The burning intensified and she gasped for breath. Issi could feel her mind slowly switching off and almost like she wasn't in her body anymore. She couldn't feel anything anymore.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring returned with some moss. “I doubt it will do much but maybe we can make you more comfortable..” she said noting that there was to much blood (or to little depending on how much she is bleeding) to soak up

Just now, FawnCat said:

The burning intensified and she gasped for breath. Issi could feel her mind slowly switching off and almost like she wasn't in her body anymore. She couldn't feel anything anymore.

"Did it work?" Snowdove retracted the fruit, looking over Issi. "You're the healer here, Rabbitspring."

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Did it work?" Snowdove retracted the fruit, looking over Issi. "You're the healer here, Rabbitspring."

“I don’t know.. she seems to have passed out again..” she weighed her options. “If we give her the rest of the fruit Vissen could die.. but if we wait and give the rest to Vissen she might not wake up..” she said quietly.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

“I don’t know.. she seems to have passed out again..” she weighed her options. “If we give her the rest of the fruit Vissen could die.. but if we wait and give the rest to Vissen she might not wake up..” she said quietly.

(So now what? Issi is out of the ring until a decision is made. She's in shock. So she can't feel the pain.)

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Snowdove growled. "Issi and Vissen are both strong. Neither deserves the fruit over the other. Tell me, Rabbitspring, who do you think we should give it to?"

Snowdove growled. "Issi and Vissen are both strong. Neither deserves the fruit over the other. Tell me, Rabbitspring, who do you think we should give it to?"

She closed her eyes tightly and thought. At last she said “they both deserve equal chances at life, according to Mistletoe healing fruits don’t wor- if mistletoe used a healing fruit in sparrow that means they have healing fruits right? Or at least know where to find one.”

She closed her eyes tightly and thought. At last she said “they both deserve equal chances at life, according to Mistletoe healing fruits don’t wor- if mistletoe used a healing fruit in sparrow that means they have healing fruits right? Or at least know where to find one.”

"Go back to their camp, they have a storage of supplies. I wouldn't be surprised if they had healing fruit."

Just now, Clover said:

"Go back to their camp, they have a storage of supplies. I wouldn't be surprised if they had healing fruit."

“Yes ma’am!” She said and dashed off to the storage cave.

Just now, Clover said:

Two nichelings were guarding it, seemingly unfazed by the rain.

“Hello! Er two of my friends are dying and I’m almost out of healing supplies. Do you have any you can spare or can you at least tell me where to find a healing fruit?”

“Hello! Er two of my friends are dying and I’m almost out of healing supplies. Do you have any you can spare or can you at least tell me where to find a healing fruit?”

One scoffed. "Why should we help you? Healing supplies are for tribe members only."

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

One scoffed. "Why should we help you? Healing supplies are for tribe members only."

She sighed in a exasperated way. “Please just tell me where I can get one.”

He glared. "We're not helping you. Leave."

“Please!” She begged. “Just tell me where i can get one! I won’t ask for anything else.”

“Please!” She begged. “Just tell me where i can get one! I won’t ask for anything else.”

"Did you not hear me?! Leave!" He snapped, stepping forward.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Hey!" The guards shouted, running in after her. One lunged at her, pinning her down.

“I just want a healing fruit!” She snapped as she squirmed under him.