Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"To bad!" He spat, clawing her face.

"NRgh!" She shrieked and pushed harder trying to get him off of her. "Stop! We're here for something immportant that will change the future! If you let any of us die  then something bad will happen!" She yelled.

Just now, Flower said:

"NRgh!" She shrieked and pushed harder trying to get him off of her. "Stop! We're here for something immportant that will change the future! If you let any of us die  then something bad will happen!" She yelled.

"Shut. Your. Mouth!" He snarled furiously, clawing her eye and shoving her face in the dirt.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"SNOWDOVE! FLASH!" She yelled desprately.

(Oof, it's like she forgot Flash was dead)

"Hello?" The male turned around, staring at Mistletoe in the entrance. "What's going on?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Flash's died 😭 Akriah killed him. Unless Pathfollower can raise the dead...)

Just now, Clover said:

(Oof, it's like she forgot Flash was dead)

"Hello?" The male turned around, staring at Mistletoe in the entrance. "What's going on?"

(Oh wait nooO!!! Flash I remeber now! 😢

She pushed the male off of her. "To summerize, my friends are dying, i politely asked these two 'gentleniche's' if I could use a healing fruit or could they at least tell me where to find one and they quiet rudely replied telling me they would not help me in the slightest." She gave them a withering glance

Just now, Flower said:

(Oh wait nooO!!! Flash I remeber now! 😢

She pushed the male off of her. "To summerize, my friends are dying, i politely asked these two 'gentleniche's' if I could use a healing fruit or could they at least tell me where to find one and they quiet rudely replied telling me they would not help me in the slightest." She gave them a withering glance

"I'm sorry, but the truth is...we don't have any healing supplies left. We scalped the entire island of healing fruit." Mistletoe said softly, looking at the ground.

Just now, Clover said:

"I'm sorry, but the truth is...we don't have any healing supplies left. We scalped the entire island of healing fruit." Mistletoe said softly, looking at the ground.

"Oh no." She said quietly. "did you give the last one to Sparrow?" She asked, her antennea perking up.

Just now, Flower said:

"Oh no." She said quietly. "did you give the last one to Sparrow?" She asked, her antennea perking up.

"Yes." He turned away, tail swishing limply. "I'm sorry, but the fate of your friends is in the god's paws now." He walked out.

Just now, Clover said:

"Yes." He turned away, tail swishing limply. "I'm sorry, but the fate of your friends is in the god's paws now." He walked out.

"I can still save them!" She said and dashed out to where Vissen was.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

@Clover (Am I correct in assuming this is before the islands became one? The land they depleted all their resources.)

(Yep, this timeline was around 2000 years before the rp, so in just a couple hundred years the islands joined)

• Like 2

"I can still save them!" She said and dashed out to where Vissen was.

Vissen was still breathing but barely. She looked small with her fur slicked by the rain, and one of her eyes was clouded, bleeding heavily.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen was still breathing but barely. She looked small with her fur slicked by the rain, and one of her eyes was clouded, bleeding heavily.

"Easy old friend this will sting a little.." She said applying the juices to her wounds. "Oh gods please heal her.."

(Technically Issi would be fine even if she doesn't get more healing fruit but she'll be slower because of all the wounds that didn't heal/ still healing. She'll be almost incapable of fighting.) 

• Like 1

"Easy old friend this will sting a little.." She said applying the juices to her wounds. "Oh gods please heal her.."

Her breathing became less shallow, and she slowly blinked open her good eye. "Issi?..." Her other eye was still clouded, a deep scar over it, and her hind leg stuck out at a weird angle.

Just now, Clover said:

Her breathing became less shallow, and she slowly blinked open her good eye. "Issi?..." Her other eye was still clouded, a deep scar over it, and her hind leg stuck out at a weird angle.

"Its ok, take it easy you look like you've been trough hell and back." She said placing some moss under her head to prop her up. "Issi is with Snowdove and we gave her some heaingfruit too." She said soothingly. "And Bubbli is safe with Finch."

"Its ok, take it easy you look like you've been trough hell and back." She said placing some moss under her head to prop her up. "Issi is with Snowdove and we gave her some heaingfruit too." She said soothingly. "And Bubbli is safe with Finch."

She pushed herself up a bit, just to where her head wasn't laying down. She flinched, realizing how much her leg hurt. "I think it's broken..."

Just now, Clover said:

She pushed herself up a bit, just to where her head wasn't laying down. She flinched, realizing how much her leg hurt. "I think it's broken..."

She looked at it. "Definetly broken.. but hey we've been through worse.." She said her voice cracking. "I feel so powerless.." She admited "I can't heal Sparrow and I cant even keep our group safe.. I wish it was like when we saved Blade or Genevieve." She said sighing,

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She looked at it. "Definetly broken.. but hey we've been through worse.." She said her voice cracking. "I feel so powerless.." She admited "I can't heal Sparrow and I cant even keep our group safe.. I wish it was like when we saved Blade or Genevieve." She said sighing,

Even though her entire body ached, she put a paw on her shoulder. "Nothing is easy, Rabbitspring. Blade and Genevieve never wanted to become what they did in the past, they were forced into it by horrible people. Carrion was destined to be demented and savage, she wanted it. Mistletoe can still be saved. While in some cases we can't do anything, that doesn't make us powerless. It makes us restrained."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Even though her entire body ached, she put a paw on her shoulder. "Nothing is easy, Rabbitspring. Blade and Genevieve never wanted to become what they did in the past, they were forced into it by horrible people. Carrion was destined to be demented and savage, she wanted it. Mistletoe can still be saved. While in some cases we can't do anything, that doesn't make us powerless. It makes us restrained."

"Y-your right. I'm going to fix this."