Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

13 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled at her before turning to Snowdove. "How is everyone?"

(Goodnight, 🙂)

"They're alright, as far as I know." She turned around. "Finch! Rabbitspring! She's okay!"

Just now, Clover said:

"They're alright, as far as I know." She turned around. "Finch! Rabbitspring! She's okay!"

Issi sighed in relieve. "How long was I out?" Or should I say gone? I wonder if my body was still here?

Just now, Clover said:

"Around half an hour, I think?"

Half an hour, I think the time here and in the other realm was a bit different. She smiled but it soon faded. I need to tell them about Pathfollower. "Where can we all talk without being over heard?" She glanced at Juniper then back at Snowdove. "Without Caution and Hazard."

18 minutes ago, Flower said:

Yeehaw

Heeyaw

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Half an hour, I think the time here and in the other realm was a bit different. She smiled but it soon faded. I need to tell them about Pathfollower. "Where can we all talk without being over heard?" She glanced at Juniper then back at Snowdove. "Without Caution and Hazard."

"Uh, okay?" She blinked. "They gave us a new den, considering Withrine and Sapphire murdered the other one. We could speak there. But, why not Caution and Hazard?"

Just now, Clover said:

Heeyaw

"Uh, okay?" She blinked. "They gave us a new den, considering Withrine and Sapphire murdered the other one. We could speak there. But, why not Caution and Hazard?"

Issi froze at Withrines name but shook it off. "I'll explain later. I could be wrong but I need to be careful." Issi's paw touched the satchel. Very careful. I'm not sure who is safe and who isn't. It's just a guess for now.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi froze at Withrines name but shook it off. "I'll explain later. I could be wrong but I need to be careful." Issi's paw touched the satchel. Very careful. I'm not sure who is safe and who isn't. It's just a guess for now.

She nodded, looking confused. She started towards the grass. "Alright, let's go."

( @Flower )

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Where are we and what happened?

I believe that both of your characters are in the new den they gave us because Withrine and Sapphire destroyed the other one while fighting. Your characters doesn't know it yet but when Issi fell she 'died' and got help from a blind Niche, Hunter, to get back to the living. Hunter informed her that Pathfollowers real name is Quosine and she's bad news so he took her to a place with necklaces with colored gems on them to help her and the group. 

@Clover Did I miss anything? 

• Paw up 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

I believe that both of your characters are in the new den they gave us because Withrine and Sapphire destroyed the other one while fighting. Your characters doesn't know it yet but when Issi fell she 'died' and got help from a blind Niche, Hunter, to get back to the living. Hunter informed her that Pathfollowers real name is Quosine and she's bad news so he took her to a place with necklaces with colored gems on them to help her and the group. 

Not anything that cant be explained in the rp :) oh also, Seltek was there)

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

Not anything that cant be explained in the rp :) oh also, Seltek was there)

Pathfollower is bad :0 :( 

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

So says Hunter, he could be lying but yes I think she's bad. It sounded like she was jealous of other nichelings.

Ok I really hope she’s not evil