Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi giggled, "Yes, I see Bubbli but you have a big important mission of protecting the satchel and capsules." Well the capsules will be empty. She turns toward Vissen. "Are you sure about that? He doesn't seem like someone that will leave his sick mates side to help us."

Her gaze hardened even more. "Well, unless you want to recruit Caution or Hazard. Or Sapphire or Jabali. Maybe Withrine perhaps?" Her tone was a bit bitter, almost like she partly blamed Issi for what happened to her.

Just now, Clover said:

Fenris shrugged, dipping his head. "I found him like this. The area smelled strongly of bearyena."

Mistletoe seemed to break, collapsing next to the teen.

(That's one of his sons btw)

(I feel bad for mistletoe but at the same time my one side's like "OOOHH Drama!")

Just now, Clover said:

Fenris shrugged, dipping his head. "I found him like this. The area smelled strongly of bearyena."

(Was it really a bearyena or was it foul play? I’m stupid and bad at taking hints so I probably missed something imprortamt.)

Just now, Clover said:

Her gaze hardened even more. "Well, unless you want to recruit Caution or Hazard. Or Sapphire or Jabali. Maybe Withrine perhaps?" Her tone was a bit bitter, almost like she partly blamed Issi for what happened to her.

Issi hang her head. She felt guilty for Vissen's loss. If she had been more careful, it wouldn't had come to this. "I'm sorry Vissen, I truly am and I know," Issi lifts her head to look Vissen in the eyes. One the regular blue and the other most likely blind. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I'll trust your judgement." She lowers her head again.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Was it really a bearyena or was it foul play? I’m stupid and bad at taking hints so I probably missed something imprortamt.)

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

(You'll see ;) )

(My money's on foul play. 😏)

• Haha 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hang her head. She felt guilty for Vissen's loss. If she had been more careful, it wouldn't had come to this. "I'm sorry Vissen, I truly am and I know," Issi lifts her head to look Vissen in the eyes. One the regular blue and the other most likely blind. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I'll trust your judgement." She lowers her head again.

He placed his paw on Issi’s lightly as if afraid to break a fragile object. ‘’You are the wisest out of us all Vissen. we’ll find a way to get through this together.’’

She sighed, shaking her head. She ran a paw over her right eye, almost like she was trying to test if her sight still remained there. "I forgive you. But you made poor choices. Unnescessary ones. Be careful what you do from now on."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He placed his paw on Issi’s lightly as if afraid to break a fragile object. ‘’You are the wisest out of us all Vissen. we’ll find a way to get through this together.’’

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She sighed, shaking her head. She ran a paw over her right eye, almost like she was trying to test if her sight still remained there. "I forgive you. But you made poor choices. Unnescessary ones. Be careful what you do from now on."

Issi didn't lift her head. She only sighed. 'This is why we stay away.' I can't blame her for feeling this way, I did cause the trouble. 'You should have stayed at the other place.' Issi tightly closed her eyes and took a few breaths before looking up again. "I'll try." She whisper out a quick thank you. 

"We should probably get the necklaces to the right ones. So Snowdove, green. Rabbitspring, Pink?"

Issi didn't lift her head. She only sighed. 'This is why we stay away.' I can't blame her for feeling this way, I did cause the trouble. 'You should have stayed at the other place.' Issi tightly closed her eyes and took a few breaths before looking up again. "I'll try." She whisper out a quick thank you. 

"We should probably get the necklaces to the right ones. So Snowdove, green. Rabbitspring, Pink?"

He nods. ‘’Pick your posion I’m guessing.’’ He said smiling half heartedly.

Vissen nodded. "I have plenty of tactic, so maybe blue for me. I'd say yellow or orange for Finch, and..." She stared at Issi.
"You should take black."

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen nodded. "I have plenty of tactic, so maybe blue for me. I'd say yellow or orange for Finch, and..." She stared at Issi.
"You should take black."

‘’Neat.. but who would take the one I don’t use?’’ He questioned, tilting his head.

18 minutes ago, Clover said:

She placed her paws on the wounds, if there was the slimmest chance of him being alive she had to stop the bleeding.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"You should take black."

"Black?" Issi looks at it still in her paws. Well I don't understand her reasoning but I did say I'll follow what she says. Issi nodded. "Alright, do you think we should put them on now or later when we know we're going to Quosine?" I forgot to mention how if they break before we might be in trouble. I'm sure they get that, right?

Just now, Flower said:

She placed her paws on the wounds, if there was the slimmest chance of him being alive she had to stop the bleeding.

He was limp, and his body had no pulse.

There was another teen curled around him, crying. Mistletoe lay next to him, sobbing. 

He was limp, and his body had no pulse.

There was another teen curled around him, crying. Mistletoe lay next to him, sobbing. 

‘’Mistletoe I know this sounds odd but can you give me a list of your other loved ones.’’ She whispered to him quietly, her voice panicky.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Black?" Issi looks at it still in her paws. Well I don't understand her reasoning but I did say I'll follow what she says. Issi nodded. "Alright, do you think we should put them on now or later when we know we're going to Quosine?" I forgot to mention how if they break before we might be in trouble. I'm sure they get that, right?

"I'd say now, just in case." She shakily opened another capsule, examining the blue gems. She put it over her head, adjusting it on her neck. Snowdove did the same.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Neat.. but who would take the one I don’t use?’’ He questioned, tilting his head.

"I'm not sure. If only Flash was here..." She trailed off, suddenly digging her claws into the ground and ducking her head.

Just now, Clover said:

"I'd say now, just in case." She shakily opened another capsule, examining the blue gems. She put it over her head, adjusting it on her neck. Snowdove did the same.

"I'm not sure. If only Flash was here..." She trailed off, suddenly digging her claws into the ground and ducking her head.

Issi quietly placed her necklace on. She could feel the cold surface against her fur almost calming. She looked at Bubbli and pulled her closer.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Mistletoe I know this sounds odd but can you give me a list of your other loved ones.’’ She whispered to him quietly, her voice panicky.

He looked up. "Well, e-everyone is dead besides my mother a-and Zentak-" He cut off again, voice shaking to much.

He rested his tail on her back worriedly. ‘’are you okay?’’ He asked shifting so he was closer to her.

Just now, Clover said:

He looked up. "Well, e-everyone is dead besides my mother a-and Zentak-" He cut off again, voice shaking to much.

‘’Where are they?’’ She said her voice becoming more panicked.

Just now, Flower said:

He rested his tail on her back worriedly. ‘’are you okay?’’ He asked shifting so he was closer to her.

She let out a breath, sitting back up. "Im okay. Im okay..."

The gems suddenly started to glow, and a darker blue mixed in her eyes. Green also mixed in with Snowdove's violet eyes. "What the..." Vissen said, looking at her gems.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Where are they?’’ She said her voice becoming more panicked.

"Z-Zentak is right here..." He gestured to the other teen. "My mother should still be asleep, she's old and gets up late..."

Just now, Clover said:

She let out a breath, sitting back up. "Im okay. Im okay..."

The gems suddenly started to glow, and a darker blue mixed in her eyes. Green also mixed in with Snowdove's violet eyes. "What the..." Vissen said, looking at her gems.

"Z-Zentak is right here..." He gestured to the other teen. "My mother should still be asleep, she's old and gets up late..."

(So issi's eyes are going to turn black? Or a really dark green.)

Issi look at the two. "I'm guessing the power is merging with you."