Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She let out a breath, sitting back up. "Im okay. Im okay..."

The gems suddenly started to glow, and a darker blue mixed in her eyes. Green also mixed in with Snowdove's violet eyes. "What the..." Vissen said, looking at her gems.

"Z-Zentak is right here..." He gestured to the other teen. "My mother should still be asleep, she's old and gets up late..."

Finch placed the yellow necklace on over his head. ‘’Woah..’’

’’’You stay here wher is her den?’’ She said getting to her paws.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

(So issi's eyes are going to turn black? Or a really dark green.)

Issi look at the two. "I'm guessing the power is merging with you."

(Either one you want)

Snowdove nodded slightly, looking away from her gems. 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Finch placed the yellow necklace on over his head. ‘’Woah..’’

’’’You stay here wher is her den?’’ She said getting to her paws.

Mistletoe gestured to a den on the far side of the clearing, a small, quiet one.

(Either one you want)

Mistletoe gestured to a den on the far side of the clearing, a small, quiet one.

She darted over to it and tripped, landing inside with a thud.

Just now, Flower said:

She farted over to it and tripped, landing inside with a thud.

"Hello?" A creaky voice came from inside, and a brown striped female raised her head from her nest. "Who are you?"

(Either one you want)

Issi's eyes swirl with the black color before settling as a dark green. She blinked her eyes. I didn't feel anything. "So, do we go get Mistletoe and Rabbitspring now?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi's eyes swirl with the black color before settling as a dark green. She blinked her eyes. I didn't feel anything. "So, do we go get Mistletoe and Rabbitspring now?"

"Probably." Snowdove stood up, seemingly eager. "Wait!" Vissen stopped her.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Hello?" A creaky voice came from inside, and a brown striped female raised her head from her nest. "Who are you?"

‘’that’s not important.. we’ll maybe just a little bit, I’m Rabbitspring.’’ She blurted.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Finch’s already yellow eyes stirred and gleamed a bit and then turned a less orange shade then before. ‘If guess.’’

Vissen sighed, straightening herself up with a wince. 

"Listen, whatever happens, I'll cover it. Anything comes at us on the way to Pathfollower, I will deal with it. All of you will leave. You will take those gems, and you will defeat Pathfollower. All of you, promise me that you'll get out of there, and won't look back for me. Promise." She looked at everyone, single blue eye hardening. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’that’s not important.. we’ll maybe just a little bit, I’m Rabbitspring.’’ She blurted.

Finch’s already yellow eyes stirred and gleamed a bit and then turned a less orange shade then before. ‘If guess.’’

The old nicheling narrowed her eyes. "Did you need something?"

Just now, Clover said:

"Listen, whatever happens, I'll cover it. Anything comes at us on the way to Pathfollower, I will deal with it. All of you will leave. You will take those gems, and you will defeat Pathfollower. All of you, promise me that you'll get out of there, and won't look back for me. Promise." She looked at everyone, single blue eye hardening. 

‘’Sounds like a horrible idea and you know we can’t leave you behind Vissen.’’ He said softly looking at her single eye.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Probably." Snowdove stood up, seemingly eager. "Wait!" Vissen stopped her.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, Clover said:

"How are we going to ditch Hazard and Caution?" Issi looked at Vissen's determined eyes. "Promise." She looks over at Finch. "You too. If push come to shove you go."

Just now, FawnCat said:

"How are we going to ditch Hazard and Caution?" Issi looked at Vissen's determined eyes. "Promise." She looks over at Finch. "You too. If push come to shove you go."

He frowned. ‘‘No. We stay together.’’ He said firmly.

‘’Yeah.. can you talk to me about your son?’’

"My son? Which one? I have three." She flicked her ear, tilting her head.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Thank you, Issi." She looked at Finch. "I can take care of myself. Please. I'm your last priority from now on."

"Thank you, Issi." She looked at Finch. "I can take care of myself. Please. I'm your last priority from now on."

‘’Mistletoe, did he get along with the other two? He didn’t mention them at all..’’

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

He frowned. ‘‘No. We stay together.’’ He said firmly.

Issi frowned too. I can't have another situation like Vissen. "Bubbli needs at least one of us. I don't like this either." She let the frown fade and gives him a strained smile. "We have to. If both of us die then Bubbli will be all alone."

She nods at Vissen. "I understand."

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Mistletoe, did he get along with the other two? He didn’t mention them at all..’’

"Ah, Mistletoe. Yes, he loved his brothers. But they unfortunately passed years ago." She put her head down again.

‘’but- fine, but don’t purposely try and be a martyr Vissen.’’ He said bluntly. ‘’We can’t have someone sacrificing themselves if we want to defeat Pathfollower’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’but- fine, but don’t purposely try and be a martyr Vissen.’’ He said bluntly. ‘’We can’t have someone sacrificing themselves if we want to defeat Pathfollower’’

"Leave me if you have to. I'm not taking no for an answer, Finch." Vissen responded, standing up. She shakily left the den.

Snowdove glanced at the other two, before following her.

Just now, Clover said:

"Ah, Mistletoe. Yes, he loved his brothers. But they unfortunately passed years ago." She put her head down again.

‘’Ah.. I’m sorry ma’am. I know it’s hard to believe but I’m from the future and I was sent here to change something bad that is going to happen but I’m failing miserably.. I’m supposed to stop his loved ones from dying but It’s not working..’’ she confessed.

Just now, Clover said:

"Leave me if you have to. I'm not taking no for an answer, Finch." Vissen responded, standing up. She shakily left the den.

He frowned at looked at Issi. ‘’I’m not leaving you.’’ He said quietly.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, Clover said:

Issi picks up Bubbli and gave finch a genlte tap with her tail. Before motioning to the den exit. She follows after them.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi picks up Bubbli and gave finch a genlte tap with her tail. Before motioning to the den exit. She follows after them.

He sighs and walks after them, dragging his paws.

‘’Ah.. I’m sorry ma’am. I know it’s hard to believe but I’m from the future and I was sent here to change something bad that is going to happen but I’m failing miserably.. I’m supposed to stop his loved ones from dying but It’s not working..’’ she confessed.

"Ah, I see." 

"You can't do everything, young one. Most of my boy's loved ones were gone before you got here. Just, please, don't let him suffer. If it comes to him that he breaks, don't let him dwell. It's never good."