Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Ah, I see." 

"You can't do everything, young one. Most of my boy's loved ones were gone before you got here. Just, please, don't let him suffer. If it comes to him that he breaks, don't let him dwell. It's never good."

‘’But I want to save him! I want to save everyone but I can’t..’’ she said sighing.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’But I want to save him! I want to save everyone but I can’t..’’ she said sighing.

"It's okay, young one." The old female smiled, then curled back up, falling asleep.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen pushed through the grass, walking off in whatever direction.

Snowdove went into the clearing, briefly noticing the crowd before searching for Rabbitspring.

Rabbitspring couldn’t hear them and was to busy panicking. What if that teen dies!? What if his mom dies!?!

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen pushed through the grass, walking off in whatever direction.

Snowdove went into the clearing, briefly noticing the crowd before searching for Rabbitspring.

Issi stopped and look as the two goes in different directions. She sat down between the grass. "I'll see what's going on here." Issi perked up her ears to listen to the crowd.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stopped and look as the two goes in different directions. She sat down between the grass. "I'll see what's going on here." Issi perked up her ears to listen to the crowd.

Fenris raised his head, looking at her over the crowd. "Nice of you to join us." He stepped over to her, sitting down and towering over her.

Just now, Clover said:

Fenris raised his head, looking at her over the crowd. "Nice of you to join us." He stepped over to her, sitting down and towering over her.

Issi placed Bubbli down between her paws for safety. I don't think I can trust this male. Her ears slightly pull back as she looks up at him. "Just wondering about the commotion. I was about to take a nap with my little one but the noise made me worry about danger."  

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi placed Bubbli down between her paws for safety. I don't think I can trust this male. Her ears slightly pull back as she looks up at him. "Just wondering about the commotion. I was about to take a nap with my little one but the noise made me worry about danger."  

He looked towards the crowd. "One of the teens was found dead in a field, it smelled strongly of bearyena. Poor Mistletoe, this can't be easy for him."

Just now, Clover said:

He looked towards the crowd. "One of the teens was found dead in a field, it smelled strongly of bearyena. Poor Mistletoe, this can't be easy for him."

Mistletoe! He's suffering again. Hopefully Rabbitspring is still with him. I can't show to much interest in this tribe. Issi gave a brief glare at Fenris while he wasn't looking before acting calm but a bit scared. "Bearyena's, here? Is it still safe?"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Mistletoe! He's suffering again. Hopefully Rabbitspring is still with him. I can't show to much interest in this tribe. Issi gave a brief glare at Fenris while he wasn't looking before acting calm but a bit scared. "Bearyena's, here? Is it still safe?"

"It should be. We have plenty of strong fighters." He smiled at Issi, before walking away. "Have a good day."

Just now, Clover said:

"It should be. We have plenty of strong fighters." He smiled at Issi, before walking away. "Have a good day."

"Same to you." Issi watched him walk away before placing her attention back on the crowd. I need to let Vissen know there might be a Bearyena around. Don't know how trustful Fenris is but better to be safe. Issi picks Bubbli back up before venturing in the last place she saw Vissen going.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

I’m going to bed don’t kill anyone while I’m gone xD 

Just now, Clover said:

Im getting tired to, I think I'll head to bed

Alright 🙂 Goodnight you two