Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(Sorry, new members' posts have to be approved by a moderator before others can see them, and I only came online now. Welcome to the forums!

Thanks, I honestly didn't know how to get a moderators attention so I just sort of tried anyways XP

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Thanks, I honestly didn't know how to get a moderators attention so I just sort of tried anyways XP

Hello! I’m Flower it’s nice to meet you :) you’ll probably have to wait for @Clover and @FawnCat to come online Bc we can’t rp without them seeing as their characters are pretty important 

Just now, Flower said:

Hello! I’m Flower it’s nice to meet you :) you’ll probably have to wait for @Clover and @FawnCat to come online Bc we can’t rp without them seeing as their characters are pretty important 

Sorta got that concept. I've read up to page 72 by now. Would you mind if I posted what my nichelings look like in the meantime?

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Sorta got that concept. I've read up to page 72 by now. Would you mind if I posted what my nichelings look like in the meantime?

Yea go ahead

Just now, Flower said:

Yea go ahead

Board (In my world the Goddess of Descrimination)

Timber Everest / T.E (God of natural disasters in my world)

Riddle Jest / RJ (God of Torment/Laughter in my world)

17[1].jpg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

@Clover (I just thought of something because i'm so late, but I don't want to seem selfish about it. Though, I was wondering if my three could be other souls they had to help? (Like to keep the RP going longer)))

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Thanks! ((My laptop be slow))

Also, about this:

I'm not to sure...I created this rp solely around Mistletoe, Blade, Genevieve and Carrion, so it's seems a bit repetitive to add more? Especially considering they've done this sort of thing almost four times already, and I'm getting ready to wrap up Mistletoe's segment soon. Having not four, but seven souls to help seems like a pain. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, it's just that the 'final battle' is soon and I'd rather not add any more plot to it than I already have planned :')

You can still join though!

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

How do you get people to join an RP? XP

Honestly, I don't know

We started with one person, then two, then three, and it was just us four rping

Impy hasn't been joining in lately tho

Im not really sure  how this got to be literally the longest rp on the forums, but it is :')

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Clover said:

Also, about this:

I'm not to sure...I created this rp solely around Mistletoe, Blade, Genevieve and Carrion, so it's seems a bit repetitive to add more? Especially considering they've done this sort of thing almost four times already, and I'm getting ready to wrap up Mistletoe's segment soon. Having not four, but seven souls to help seems like a pain. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, it's just that the 'final battle' is soon and I'd rather not add any more plot to it than I already have planned :')

You can still join though!

A'ight. I'll probs make Jest really rude tho XP

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Thanks! what days are y'all usually active?

More in the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) But I think just when most of us are online. But I just say @ me when they want to rp, so I can get an email.🙂

Alright everyone, I've got news:

After this rp ends, I just might make a sequel

I've thought up some more ideas for after they go back home, which mostly don't have to do with time travel, but that theme still lingers

So far I've got something along these lines:

After the chosen nichelings (and whoever comes back with them) return home, all seems to be well. But there's something some nichelings can't shake. The tribes of Tsunami Crash and Rain Venom have recently been hearing a strange whistling-like noise from Knochen Island. They send scouts to check it out, but nobody ever returns, and a few days later the tribe finds something strange. Like a flower or feather the color of the nicheling's fur and eyes floating on the waves.

Tensions are brewing among the tribes after more than just flowers and feathers are found though, and nichelings that never stepped foot on Knochen Island are dead, with no evidence of what could have killed them. The tribes start to turn on eachother, accusing the others of slaughtering their tribemates. 

Out of nowhere, things get worse. The land becomes strange. The ocean seems to freeze in time. The rain is no longer water, but something more gruesome. The bodies of dead nichelings seem to be falling from the sky at this point, and sometimes even in a literal sense. 

Nobody knows what to do. It's all so confusing, and honestly, bizzare. But in the end, it's something horrifying. 

And it's a force to be reckoned with.

K, enough of that

I know, I'm edgy, sue me :')

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Clover said:

I've thought up some more ideas for after they go back home, which mostly don't have to do with time travel, but that theme still lingers

After the chosen nichelings (and whoever comes back with them) return home, all seems to be well. But there's something some nichelings can't shake. The tribes of Tsunami Crash and Rain Venom have recently been hearing a strange whistling-like noise from Knochen Island. They send scouts to check it out, but nobody ever returns, and a few days later the tribe finds something strange. Like a flower or feather the color of the nicheling's fur and eyes floating on the waves.

Tensions are brewing among the tribes after more than just flowers and feathers are found though, and nichelings that never stepped foot on Knochen Island are dead, with no evidence of what could have killed them. The tribes start to turn on eachother, accusing the others of slaughtering their tribemates. 

Out of nowhere, things get worse. The land becomes strange. The ocean seems to freeze in time. The rain is no longer water, but something more gruesome. The bodies of dead nichelings seem to be falling from the sky at this point, and sometimes even in a literal sense. 

Nobody knows what to do. It's all so confusing, and honestly, bizzare. But in the end, it's something horrifying. 

K, enough of that

I'm so excited for this! It sound like we're going to solve some mysteries 👍😁

Might need to place a warning in the beginning so that they know the sequel might be a bit more gruesome. 

9 hours ago, Clover said:

K, enough of that

Honestly as long as I get to keep rp ing with my precious beans I’m up for it :) 

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Alright

@FawnCat you still on?

(I like rping with the whole squad here, especially with what's gonna happen soon ;) )

Same especially on weekends bc I can stay up late without the consequence of falling asleep in class the next day :’)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

Alright

@FawnCat you still on?

(I like rping with the whole squad here, especially with what's gonna happen soon ;) )

Just now, Flower said:

Same especially on weekends bc I can stay up late without the consequence of falling asleep in class the next day :’)

SAME😁 (Well trying not to yawn while working is mine😜)

• Haha 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

SAME😁 (Well trying not to yawn while working is mine😜)

I fell asleep during ela when we were watching the worlds most boring video. I sit right across from my teacher but we had a sub today and she didn’t seem to notice/care

• Haha 1