Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"And I should stay off it as much as I can, right?" Issi sighed. "It's like I can't go two days without hurting myself. No wonder Finch went crazy when I wasn't in his sight. It seems ever time I'm not I end up hurt. At least he got the over protective dad role down."

She laughs. "I feel like him sometimes, every time Snowdove is out of sight she gets almost killed!" Her eyes darkened slightly. "Lets get you patched up." She grabs some long strands of nesting material and some bones. "I'm going to use these bones to keep the leg straight, and I'll secure it with nesting material okay?" She said.

Just now, Flower said:

She laughs. "I feel like him sometimes, every time Snowdove is out of sight she gets almost killed!" Her eyes darkened slightly. "Lets get you patched up." She grabs some long strands of nesting material and some bones. "I'm going to use these bones to keep the leg straight, and I'll secure it with nesting material okay?" She said.

Issi gave tired smile. "That's fine." This is going to hurt. I just know it. Let's distract myself. "You worried about Snowdove?"

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave tired smile. "That's fine." This is going to hurt. I just know it. Let's distract myself. "You worried about Snowdove?"

"Of course, I'm always worried about her." she sighed, placing the bones underneath and ontop of her leg. "This may hurt." She warned before wrapping nesting material tightly around the break.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Of course, I'm always worried about her." she sighed, placing the bones underneath and ontop of her leg. "This may hurt." She warned before wrapping nesting material tightly around the break.

Issi hissed and groaned but bit back the scream. With a strained voice. "Just as she is for you."

Issi hissed and groaned but bit back the scream. With a strained voice. "Just as she is for you."

"I'm fine." she muttered. "She needn't worry about me at all." She wrapped the final peice, pulling it tight. "all done."

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

"I'm fine." she muttered. "She needn't worry about me at all." She wrapped the final peice, pulling it tight. "all done."

Issi let out a breath and smile. "Thanks. I guess I owe you a lot." She moved the leg a bit and flinched. Should move it slower. "That's a bit hard to do in our little group. I'm sure some of us think of each other as family. You're certainly like a big sister to me." Issi frowned. "And Snowdove like the annoying sister in law."

Issi let out a breath and smile. "Thanks. I guess I owe you a lot." She moved the leg a bit and flinched. Should move it slower. "That's a bit hard to do in our little group. I'm sure some of us think of each other as family. You're certainly like a big sister to me." Issi frowned. "And Snowdove like the annoying sister in law."

She laughed. "its been a while sense I've had a little sister." she said, reaching out and ruffling the fur on her head. "its nice, and don't tell Snowdove that. You don't want to be on the wrong end of those antlers."

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

She laughed. "its been a while sense I've had a little sister." she said, reaching out and ruffling the fur on her head. "its nice, and don't tell Snowdove that. You don't want to be on the wrong end of those antlers."

Issi huffed and shook her hair straight again. "Yeah, yeah. I know better than to mess with her when she's in a bad mood. Once was enough thanks." She looks down at her shoulder and shudder when she remembers that she was stabbed their when she first met them with those antlers.

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi huffed and shook her hair straight again. "Yeah, yeah. I know better than to mess with her when she's in a bad mood. Once was enough thanks." She looks down at her shoulder and shudder when she remembers that she was stabbed their when she first met them with those antlers.

"Well.. What now?" She looked anxious.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Well.. What now?" She looked anxious.

Issi looked down at the ground a bit deflated. "I don't know. Rabbitspring, I don't know what's going on anymore. We came here to stop/help someone. By now we should have been brought back to that tree. But we're not there. Something isn't right. I don't know what but my instincts are going crazy and telling me I should get out and that it's just going to get worse from here."

(What can we possible do?)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked down at the ground a bit deflated. "I don't know. Rabbitspring, I don't know what's going on anymore. We came here to stop/help someone. By now we should have been brought back to that tree. But we're not there. Something isn't right. I don't know what but my instincts are going crazy and telling me I should get out and that it's just going to get worse from here."

(What can we possible do?)

She sighed. "I know your right.."

Just now, Flower said:

She sighed. "I know your right.."

"I can't even go swimming because of my leg to cheer me up. Then again I was in the water here, it's freezing. No fun."

"I can't even go swimming because of my leg to cheer me up. Then again I was in the water here, it's freezing. No fun."

"Yeah, and I can't even bask in the sun because I'll freeze to the ground." She pouted.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Yeah, and I can't even bask in the sun because I'll freeze to the ground." She pouted.

"Yeah, this place sucks. We should got to a place with nice weather. Not a place like Finch's island." Issi looks around before whispering to Rabbitspring. "I hope he knows I refuse to live at a place that sets it self on fire."

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Yeah, this place sucks. We should got to a place with nice weather. Not a place like Finch's island." Issi looks around before whispering to Rabbitspring. "I hope he knows I refuse to live at a place that sets it self on fire."

"I found it quite charming." She said sarcastically. "What are we even going to do when this is over?" She asked, her ears perking up in excitement.

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

"I found it quite charming." She said sarcastically. "What are we even going to do when this is over?" She asked, her ears perking up in excitement.

"Oh, yes nothing says family like your den being on fire." She said equally sarcastic. Issi smiles and blush. "Well you know." She clears her throat. "I think finding a nice island for us all to live on would be nice. Or as long as the islands are close to each other it would be fine."

10 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Oh, yes nothing says family like your den being on fire." She said equally sarcastic. Issi smiles and blush. "Well you know." She clears her throat. "I think finding a nice island for us all to live on would be nice. Or as long as the islands are close to each other it would be fine."

"Yeah." She sighs. "I'd love to go home though, and run my shop with Snowdove.. I doubt that will happen though.. So what do you plan on doing?"

Just now, Flower said:

"Yeah." She sighs. "I'd love to go home though, and run my shop with Snowdove.. I doubt that will happen though.. So what do you plan on doing?"

"I'm sure Snowdove will try doing that with you. Or she'll just hunt things down for you. She doesn't seem like the type that likes to sit still."

Issi groaned. "You're really going to make me say it aren't you?" She blushed and ducked her head. "I've always wanted to belong to a tribe. I mean I'm used to being alone but it's not always fun and happy times... Like what you just did." Issi gestured to her leg. "If I was alone, I would have either let it healed on it's own or try to trade with a wander healer." She smiled. "I like niches being around me that actually cares."

"I'm sure Snowdove will try doing that with you. Or she'll just hunt things down for you. She doesn't seem like the type that likes to sit still."

Issi groaned. "You're really going to make me say it aren't you?" She blushed and ducked her head. "I've always wanted to belong to a tribe. I mean I'm used to being alone but it's not always fun and happy times... Like what you just did." Issi gestured to her leg. "If I was alone, I would have either let it healed on it's own or try to trade with a wander healer." She smiled. "I like niches being around me that actually cares."

She smiles. "At least I'm good for something besides company." She joked. "And it isn't wrong to want a community, why I'm sure we could form our own tribe seeing how many nichelings we've run into, its hard to imagine that it started off with just the four of us."

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She smiles. "At least I'm good for something besides company." She joked. "And it isn't wrong to want a community, why I'm sure we could form our own tribe seeing how many nichelings we've run into, its hard to imagine that it started off with just the four of us."

"You sure are. But you're great at giving advise too." Issi smiled and looked around the den. "I guess. But I already told Ink I don't want him near any of my current or future children." She frowns as she thinks of Ink. I can't believe he wanted to hurt Bubbli.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"You sure are. But you're great at giving advise too." Issi smiled and looked around the den. "I guess. But I already told Ink I don't want him near any of my current or future children." She frowns as she thinks of Ink. I can't believe he wanted to hurt Bubbli.

"Yeah he is a hazard.. And such future children?"

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Yeah he is a hazard.. And such future children?"

"Eh, um, You know." She shrugs and looks off to the side. "Turns out I like children." She pouts but it soon turns into a mischievous smile. "I'm sure you and Snowdove are planning to adopt a few, right? It would be a real shame if my future children had no one to play with."

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Eh, um, You know." She shrugs and looks off to the side. "Turns out I like children." She pouts but it soon turns into a mischievous smile. "I'm sure you and Snowdove are planning to adopt a few, right? It would be a real shame if my future children had no one to play with."

"Maybe." she says returning her grin. "What is taking those two so long anyways? Not that I can complain, I'd rather deal with you then a grumpy Snowdove," She chuckles.

Just now, Flower said:

"Maybe." she says returning her grin. "What is taking those two so long anyways? Not that I can complain, I'd rather deal with you then a grumpy Snowdove," She chuckles.

Issi joined in on the chuckles. "Don't know. Luckily Finch and I are doing better than this morning or else I wouldn't want to see him."

(So how are you holding up? Still awake?😆)

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi joined in on the chuckles. "Don't know. Luckily Finch and I are doing better than this morning or else I wouldn't want to see him."

(So how are you holding up? Still awake?😆)

(Oh yeah, it’s 11 am and I am committed to this act, if I fall asleep now my mom will know I pulled an all nighter so I can’t xD I’m in it for the long haul) 

“yeah, like I would know about this morning.”