Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Hm...have you seen anyone? This can't be right..." She spotted Thettlethorn, and raised an eyebrow. "What's that thing?"

"Only spotted one but they're a whiles away."

Jerry jumped up at the second comment, and nudged Thettlethorn forward a bit. "He's a friend!"

Just now, Flower said:

Uh.. I forgot about finch. Serves him right for being such a boring character 😤. He just got lost ok? I’ll get back into the story when it’s convenient?

I was thinking about Issi looking for him to but thought he might be off with ms cheat(Kalile)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I was thinking about Issi looking for him to but thought he might be off with ms cheat(Kalile)

Kalile is probably doin plot stuff rn so probably not.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Only spotted one but they're a whiles away."

Jerry jumped up at the second comment, and nudged Thettlethorn forward a bit. "He's a friend!"

Jubileze sighed, nodding at Jerry then looking back at Forest.

"Did they say where those three females were?"

14 minutes ago, Flower said:

Minor gore didn’t really bother Lanasi. She had some experience patching her friends various injuries up, had seen severe burn scars, her girlfriend had literally almost died once due to a bird. But this was.. sickening to say the least. She kept her mouth closed and averted her eyes. ‘’It’s too late for them.. let’s keep looking’’

13 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi was confused and turned her head to look at the place Juniper was looking at. Her heartbeat picked up as fear settled in her bones. "Bubbli." "Bubbli!" Issi looked around the camp she barely noticed the others of there group off to the side as she searched with her eyes.

Juniper was a bit too busy puking her guts out to pay attention, but the camp wasn't far. They could probably hear the other's voices if they tried.

Just now, Katumai said:

Jubileze sighed, nodding at Jerry then looking back at Forest.

"Did they say where those three females were?"

"They were gathered a little out of camp, though they could have moved." 

Jerry sat next to Thettlethorn, smiling at him before looking up at Everest. They suddenly seemed alarmed by something, getting up and backing away.

Just now, Katumai said:

Juniper was a bit too busy puking her guts out to pay attention, but the camp wasn't far. They could probably hear the other's voices if they tried.

Issi couldn't see Bubbli or her friend. "Maybe we should ask-" She stops as she see Juniper puking. Oh, this might be frightening to her. I should comfort her, right?    "Ah, Juniper it's fine. at least it's not Jest." Issi flinched at her words. Might not have been the best words.

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi couldn't see Bubbli or her friend. "Maybe we should ask-" She stops as she see Juniper puking. Oh, this might be frightening to her. I should comfort her, right?    "Ah, Juniper it's fine. at least it's not Jest." Issi flinched at her words. Might not have been the best words.

Lanasi coughed. ‘’Can you handle Juniper?’’ She asks. ‘’I need to look for the others.. watch out for the mother..’’ she adds quietly, walking away slowly, as if planning every step.

Just now, Flower said:

Lanasi coughed. ‘’Can you handle Juniper?’’ She asks. ‘’I need to look for the others.. watch out for the mother..’’ she adds quietly, walking away slowly, as if planning every step.

Issi noded. "Wait, Mother?" What mother?  The only mother I know is Kalile and hopefully Jubileze if she keeps the cub.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi noded. "Wait, Mother?" What mother?  The only mother I know is Kalile and hopefully Jubileze if she keeps the cub.

Lanasi was to far away to hear her. ‘’Gotta find jest, that’s a good place to start.. I want to find Snowdove though.. maybe if I just walk around I’ll hear someone.. but what if I get caught by the tribe.. I wonder if there’s anything I can disguise myself with.’’ She though aloud.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She didn't show any indication of hearing her, collapsing to the ground and coughing violently.

6 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"They were gathered a little out of camp, though they could have moved." 

Jerry sat next to Thettlethorn, smiling at him before looking up at Everest. They suddenly seemed alarmed by something, getting up and backing away.

"Right-" Jubileze froze, perking up her ears and looking back. She saw Lanasi walk forward, and sighed in relief. "There's another one."

Thettlethorn looked at Jerry, confused. "What's wrong?"

Just now, Katumai said:

"Right-" Jubileze froze, perking up her ears and looking back. She saw Lanasi walk forward, and sighed in relief. "There's another one."

"Good. That's one step closer then."

Jerry stared up at Everest for a bit longer before looking at Thettlethorn. "D-Did you not see his eyes?" 

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Lanasi’s head snapped to the side. ‘’Jubileze?’’ She asked, her tone a little hoarse. She started to trot over to them.

Just now, Katumai said:

She didn't show any indication of hearing her, collapsing to the ground and coughing violently.

"Juniper!" Issi yelled and reached out to touch her but stopped. "What am I suppose to do?" If she dies Jest will never forgive me. "Water. DO YOU NEED WATER?" Where is water? What about a healer? What is going on around here?

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Juniper!" Issi yelled and reached out to touch her but stopped. "What am I suppose to do?" If she dies Jest will never forgive me. "Water. DO YOU NEED WATER?" Where is water? What about a healer? What is going on around here?

When ur group healer wanders off at an inconvenient time 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Good. That's one step closer then."

Jerry stared up at Everest for a bit longer before looking at Thettlethorn. "D-Did you not see his eyes?" 

Thettlethorn shook his head. "What?..."

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

Lanasi’s head snapped to the side. ‘’Jubileze?’’ She asked, her tone a little hoarse. She started to trot over to them.

"Yeah." Jubileze walked up to her, giving a small smile. "Are you okay? Do you know what happened?"

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She just kept coughing, now turning to face Issi. She seemed less like she was choking and more like she just couldnt breathe.

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Yeah." Jubileze walked up to her, giving a small smile. "Are you okay? Do you know what happened?"

She shook her head no. ‘’Definitely not okay but I’m running on adrenaline so I should be good for a bit. That scream you may or may not of hear was Juniper, she saw Hazard’s.. yeah. I don’t know if you know about that but it’s kinda gorey.’’ She said, panting slightly. ‘’And.. man I need to breathe.’’ She said, sitting down. ‘’We need to get to the ports. Is there anyone else we need to find?’’

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She shook her head no. ‘’Definitely not okay but I’m running on adrenaline so I should be good for a bit. That scream you may or may not of hear was Juniper, she saw Hazard’s.. yeah. I don’t know if you know about that but it’s kinda gorey.’’ She said, panting slightly. ‘’And.. man I need to breathe.’’ She said, sitting down. ‘’We need to get to the ports. Is there anyone else we need to find?’’

She started counting off the nichelings she knew were safe. "Jest, Everest, Juniper, you...we still need Bubbli, Hennasire, Finch, Snowdove, Issi and Caution. I'm guessing that Hazard isn't coming..." She shook her head. "Anyway, have you seen any of them?"

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

She started counting off the nichelings she knew were safe. "Jest, Everest, Juniper, you...we still need Bubbli, Hennasire, Finch, Snowdove, Issi and Caution. I'm guessing that Hazard isn't coming..." She shook her head. "Anyway, have you seen any of them?"

‘’Snowdove..’’ she breathed. ‘’She lured them away.. but we need to find her.’’ She said, finishing her sentence adamantly. ‘’Issi is with Juniper. They should be fine for now but Juniper was getting really sick from.. yeah.’’