Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Me too. Wanna vibe? I think Jest might be open. And maybe Forest?

i forgot what lanasi is doing let me catch myself up

lanasi is with jubileze rn

1 minute ago, Flower said:

After catching her breath, Lanasi turned to the others and sighed in relief. “good to see you.” she breathed

((She indeed did breathe. And hopefully will continue to breathe.))

Jest turned to look at the one speaking, narrowing his eyes a bit before letting out a huff. "Hello."

Just now, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

((She indeed did breathe. And hopefully will continue to breathe.))

Jest turned to look at the one speaking, narrowing his eyes a bit before letting out a huff. "Hello."

(( so true))

“so like.. what’s up? my girlfriend is kind of in danger.. yours is with Issi right now if you want to go see her but i really need to find mine.”

1 minute ago, Flower said:

(( so true))

“so like.. what’s up? my girlfriend is kind of in danger.. yours is with Issi right now if you want to go see her but i really need to find mine.”

"I trust Issi to keep her safe. For now, we are not to split. If needed, I could look for Snowdove, though you.. Well, you're not very tough." He scanned her up and down before looking off into the distance. "You have close to no defense. Or offense, for that case."

3 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"I trust Issi to keep her safe. For now, we are not to split. If needed, I could look for Snowdove, though you.. Well, you're not very tough." He scanned her up and down before looking off into the distance. "You have close to no defense. Or offense, for that case."

she rolled her eyes. “any help would be appreciated. we need to pick up Bubbli, Finch, Henassire, and caution too.”

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

she rolled her eyes. “any help would be appreciated. we need to pick up Bubbli, Finch, Henassire, and caution too.”

He took note of the eye roll, then stood up. "Bubbli, Snowdove and Hennasire, got it." He then started on his way off to find the other members of the party.

5 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

He took note of the eye roll, then stood up. "Bubbli, Snowdove and Hennasire, got it." He then started on his way off to find the other members of the party.

“and finch.” she adds, scrambling to catch up to him. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“and finch.” she adds, scrambling to catch up to him. 

"Sure." He sighed, continuing on towards where pawprints led him. "Because he totally supplies something for the tribe."

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Sure." He sighed, continuing on towards where pawprints led him. "Because he totally supplies something for the tribe."

she giggled a bit. ‘’he makes Issi happy i guess. that’s enough of a reason to keep him around.’’ she joked. 

Just now, Flower said:

she giggled a bit. ‘’he makes Issi happy i guess. that’s enough of a reason to keep him around.’’ she joked. 

"Happiness is a distraction. It takes away from what's needed." He kept a serious face, sniffing at the ground a bit while continuing to walk. He perked his ears up to listen for any nearby creatures.

"Happiness is a distraction. It takes away from what's needed." He kept a serious face, sniffing at the ground a bit while continuing to walk. He perked his ears up to listen for any nearby creatures.

she frowned, deciding it would be best if she just focused all her attention on searching instead of talking to Jest. 

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

she frowned, deciding it would be best if she just focused all her attention on searching instead of talking to Jest. 

He narrowed his eyes a bit, lifting his nose to the sky when he caught on to something. He then broke into a run, not even bothering to give an explanation.

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Mind if i pop in? 👀

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

• Haha 1

Just now, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

He narrowed his eyes a bit, lifting his nose to the sky when he caught on to something. He then broke into a run, not even bothering to give an explanation.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

she dashed after him

Jest broke off from the trail of pawprints, stopping by a tree and looking around. "I could've sworn I could sense her..."

lanasi sniffed at the ground. ‘’smell anything?’’ she asked 

Just now, Flower said:

lanasi sniffed at the ground. ‘’smell anything?’’ she asked 

Jest stared into the open for a bit before turning back towards the pawprint trial. "Yeah, there's something up ahead." He mumbled, glancing back at where he had ran towards.