Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

6 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jest stared into the open for a bit before turning back towards the pawprint trial. "Yeah, there's something up ahead." He mumbled, glancing back at where he had ran towards.

she started walking ahead without really thinking. she was just eager to find snowdove.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

she started walking ahead without really thinking. she was just eager to find snowdove.

Jest followed, keeping his ears high in case of any sounds of alarm. He bared his teeth at a few bunnils to scare them away on the way.

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jest followed, keeping his ears high in case of any sounds of alarm. He bared his teeth at a few bunnils to scare them away on the way.

(idk what to do now-)

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

OKAY IM HERE GIVE ME A SECOND

Just now, Flower said:

KAT KATUMAI!!! YOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAT KATUMAI IN THE REAL

Just now, Katumai said:

"Hello?"

A pink head poked from around a tree, sighing on relief. "There you are!"

Bubbli jumped out from behind the tree, running up to Lanasi. "We were getting worried we got lost!"

‘’Bubbli! oh my stars i’m so sorry. i’m glad we found you though. Oh gods Issi is going to be so relieved.. is Hennasire with you?’’

On 12/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"His eyes had a bunch of dots! Last time he did that he threw up red stuff!" Jerry looked back up at Everest.

((Just wanna bring back Jerry talking to Thettlethorn because Jerry is my favourite child. Sorry Forest, you go back to number two.))

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Bubbli! oh my stars i’m so sorry. i’m glad we found you though. Oh gods Issi is going to be so relieved.. is Hennasire with you?’’

"Mhm!" She nodded, and Hennasire suddenly appeared beside her. She seemed bigger than before.

3 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

((Just wanna bring back Jerry talking to Thettlethorn because Jerry is my favourite child. Sorry Forest, you go back to number two.))

(I'm too lazy to go looking for that post so I'll just reply here-)

Thettlethorn blinked. "That's not good...throwing up red stuff isn't good. Is he okay?"

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Mhm!" She nodded, and Hennasire suddenly appeared beside her. She seemed bigger than before.

she gave both of them an affectionate pat on the head. ‘’do you want me to bring you two back to Issi?’’

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

(I'm too lazy to go looking for that post so I'll just reply here-)

Thettlethorn blinked. "That's not good...throwing up red stuff isn't good. Is he okay?"

"I dunno! He can't really tell us." Jerry leapt up towards Everest, bopping him on the nose before landing. Everest gave a confused look, though with his eyes both closed. He put a paw over Jerry's nose before dropping it and looking around. Though, he wasn't really looking.

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

she gave both of them an affectionate pat on the head. ‘’do you want me to bring you two back to Issi?’’

"Is she okay?" Bubbli tilted her head. "There were a lot of noises coming from camp."

12 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"I dunno! He can't really tell us." Jerry leapt up towards Everest, bopping him on the nose before landing. Everest gave a confused look, though with his eyes both closed. He put a paw over Jerry's nose before dropping it and looking around. Though, he wasn't really looking.

Thettlethorn gave Everest a confused look. "He doesn't look okay..."

"Is she okay?" Bubbli tilted her head. "There were a lot of noises coming from camp."

lanasi froze for a second, looking terrified before remembering Bubbli was in front of her she regained her composure and nodded. “Issi’s ok, she’s with juniper at the moment.. actually maybe we should keep you two with us for now.’’ she adds, remembering the dead body and how Juniper had reacted to seeing it. 

Thettlethorn gave Everest a confused look. "He doesn't look okay..."

"He never really looks okay, does he?" Jerry stared up at Everest, pondering something for a few moments before turning back to Thettlethorn. "But hey! Wanna scout ahead while the others aren't watching? We can find the ports for them!"

12 minutes ago, Flower said:

lanasi froze for a second, looking terrified before remembering Bubbli was in front of her she regained her composure and nodded. “Issi’s ok, she’s with juniper at the moment.. actually maybe we should keep you two with us for now.’’ she adds, remembering the dead body and how Juniper had reacted to seeing it. 

"Okay?" Bubbli still seemed confused, but she didn't question things further.

10 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"He never really looks okay, does he?" Jerry stared up at Everest, pondering something for a few moments before turning back to Thettlethorn. "But hey! Wanna scout ahead while the others aren't watching? We can find the ports for them!"

"Are you sure that's safe?" He nervously glanced around at the jungle.

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Okay?" Bubbli still seemed confused, but she didn't question things further.

‘’so now we just need Snowdove and finch then we can get out of here..’’

"Of course! I am a bearyena, after all." They smiled, showing of their sharp teeth. "Nobody's gonna mess with me!" He then nudged Thettlethorn before breaking into a run, towards the closest place that smelled of salt.