Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Katumai said:

"You're the least scary bearyena I've ever seen." He teased. "Why don't you show me your mighty roar, huh?"

Jerry nodded, backing up a bit before jumping forward in the fashion of a baby goat and making a small roar, one that would mimic a lion's cub. They blinked, then tried to roar again, but it was the same noise that came out the first time.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Lanasi looks up, wondering if he were snagged by some weird jungle plant or animal. by now she was starting to feel that creeping sensation of fear again.

"Boo." Said a familiar voice, having crept up behind her.

2 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Boo." Said a familiar voice, having crept up behind her.

“WHO THE F-‘’ she turned around, raising a paw above her head to protect herself.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“WHO THE F-‘’ she turned around, raising a paw above her head to protect herself.

Jest raised a brow, a small smirk on his face. "Did you seriously fall for that?" He then gave a serious look. "Thought better of ya, honestly."

5 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry nodded, backing up a bit before jumping forward in the fashion of a baby goat and making a small roar, one that would mimic a lion's cub. They blinked, then tried to roar again, but it was the same noise that came out the first time.

"Oh yeah, I'm r-real scared!" He wheezed out, trying and failing to hold in his laugh. "Don't worry, you'll be scary someday!"

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jest raised a brow, a small smirk on his face. "Did you seriously fall for that?" He then gave a serious look. "Thought better of ya, honestly."

she growled. ‘’shut up, i’m just on edge from this stupid jungle.’’ she said, sighing heavily. ‘’cmon we need to keep looking for the others.’’

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

"Oh yeah, I'm r-real scared!" He wheezed out, trying and failing to hold in his laugh. "Don't worry, you'll be scary someday!"

"Well you just don't understand what it's like to be scary!" She pouted, pushing down more of her puffed up fur. "If I was actually trying you'd be so scared right now! And I'd be having to calm you down because of how scared you were."

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

she growled. ‘’shut up, i’m just on edge from this stupid jungle.’’ she said, sighing heavily. ‘’cmon we need to keep looking for the others.’’

"No, I don't think shutting up sounds very poggers right now." That's totally a word that exists. In niche. Don't judge me I'm tired.

"We're looking for Snowdove, right?"

"No, I don't think shutting up sounds very poggers right now." That's totally a word that exists. In niche. Don't judge me I'm tired.

"We're looking for Snowdove, right?"

LETS GOOOO!!!

’’mhm..’’ she says, looking over her shoulder and up at the trees. her eyes were wide and nervous looking and her shoulders tensed. ‘’yeah.’’ she reaffirmed 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

LETS GOOOO!!!

’’mhm..’’ she says, looking over her shoulder and up at the trees. her eyes were wide and nervous looking and her shoulders tensed. ‘’yeah.’’ she reaffirmed 

"Wow, sensitive much?" He sighed and began walking after the loads of paw marks that were still yet to be found for the cause of. "C'mon. You too, Bubbli."

10 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Well you just don't understand what it's like to be scary!" She pouted, pushing down more of her puffed up fur. "If I was actually trying you'd be so scared right now! And I'd be having to calm you down because of how scared you were."

"Mhm, yeah, okay." He said dismissively, still trying to stop laughing. He looked back towards the jungle, seeming distracted again.

Just now, Katumai said:

"Mhm, yeah, okay." He said dismissively, still trying to stop laughing. He looked back towards the jungle, seeming distracted again.

"Whatever... Should we go get the others or wait for them?" She tried to follow his gaze, then got sidetracked by a butterfly. "Ooh!" She immediately ran up and tried to catch the butterfly between her paws.

6 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Wow, sensitive much?" He sighed and began walking after the loads of paw marks that were still yet to be found for the cause of. "C'mon. You too, Bubbli."

she followed after him. ‘’oh hush..’’ 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

she followed after him. ‘’oh hush..’’ 

"Like said previously, I don't feel like it, so no." He kept walking, keeping his ears perked for anything actually important.

"Like said previously, I don't feel like it, so no." He kept walking, keeping his ears perked for anything actually important.

she rolled her eyes and sniffed at the air