Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

I should probably RP. Where was I last? Think Someone was dying next to Issi....

Juniper was having a panic attack and Issi was trying to get her to just,, stahp.

• Paw up 1

On 2/19/2021 at 5:21 PM, FawnCat said:

On 12/29/2020 at 11:39 AM, Katumai said:

She just kept coughing, now turning to face Issi. She seemed less like she was choking and more like she just couldnt breathe.

"Juniper!" Issi growled in frustration and grabbed her by her scruff pulling her up. "Breath! IN AND OUT!" Throwing a panicked look over her shoulder she could still see the head. "We need to get to the ports and away from this place."

Found it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 10:58 PM, Katumai said:

"Mhm, yeah, okay." He said dismissively, still trying to stop laughing. He looked back towards the jungle, seeming distracted again.

On 3/21/2021 at 11:02 PM, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Whatever... Should we go get the others or wait for them?" She tried to follow his gaze, then got sidetracked by a butterfly. "Ooh!" She immediately ran up and tried to catch the butterfly between her paws.

Aye

On 3/21/2021 at 11:08 PM, Flower said:

she rolled her eyes and sniffed at the air 

"What would happen if I found Snow lady and didn't tell ya?" He questioned, walking in front of the group a bit.

On 3/21/2021 at 11:02 PM, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Whatever... Should we go get the others or wait for them?" She tried to follow his gaze, then got sidetracked by a butterfly. "Ooh!" She immediately ran up and tried to catch the butterfly between her paws.

"What are you doing?" He watched Jerry curiously. "It's just a bug."

11 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"What are you doing?" He watched Jerry curiously. "It's just a bug."

"Yeah, but it's pretty!" She said before getting ready to pounce again. She waited until it was about to land on a flower to quickly reach out and grab it between her paws. She snickered, then turned back to Thettlethorn. "C'mere!"

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Yeah, but it's pretty!" She said before getting ready to pounce again. She waited until it was about to land on a flower to quickly reach out and grab it between her paws. She snickered, then turned back to Thettlethorn. "C'mere!"

He blinked and walked towards her, looking down at her paws. "What are you doing with it?"

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

He blinked and walked towards her, looking down at her paws. "What are you doing with it?"

She smiled, then carefully reached her paws up and set the butterfly on his nose. They then giggled and lightly blew on it so it'd flap it's beautiful blue wings.

3 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

She smiled, then carefully reached her paws up and set the butterfly on his nose. They then giggled and lightly blew on it so it'd flap it's beautiful blue wings.

He blinked at the butterfly with wide eyes, then started giggling himself, a wide smile on his face. "It is kinda pretty."

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

He blinked at the butterfly with wide eyes, then started giggling himself, a wide smile on his face. "It is kinda pretty."

"See! It's not just a bug. Lots of things have more than just their original thought!" They looked around, then pointed at a rabbil's burrow. "Like rabbils! They try to supply for their families like we do! And sometimes the momma or papa bunnils don't come back home. Because we eat them! But that's how the cycle works. Like my kind.. eating.. nichelings.." With the last part they kind of stared down with a guilty yet confused look, but quickly replaced it with a smile as they leapt towards to rabbil's burrow. They put their head on the ground and stared inside.

2 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"See! It's not just a bug. Lots of things have more than just their original thought!" They looked around, then pointed at a rabbil's burrow. "Like rabbils! They try to supply for their families like we do! And sometimes the momma or papa bunnils don't come back home. Because we eat them! But that's how the cycle works. Like my kind.. eating.. nichelings.." With the last part they kind of stared down with a guilty yet confused look, but quickly replaced it with a smile as they leapt towards to rabbil's burrow. They put their head on the ground and stared inside.

Thettlethorn tried to ignore that last part, hurrying over to Jerry and crouching down next to them. He leaned in closer to the burrow and sniffed, trying to see if there was anything inside. "It might be empty, my tribe likes killing them..."

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Thettlethorn tried to ignore that last part, hurrying over to Jerry and crouching down next to them. He leaned in closer to the burrow and sniffed, trying to see if there was anything inside. "It might be empty, my tribe likes killing them..."

Jerry stayed there a bit longer, before yanking his head back and wiping her eye. "Well I saw something moving. Oh wait, were we supposed to go get the others?"

7 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry stayed there a bit longer, before yanking his head back and wiping her eye. "Well I saw something moving. Oh wait, were we supposed to go get the others?"

"Oh, yeah!" He jumped up, darting back into the jungle without waiting for Jerry. "C'mon!"

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Oh, yeah!" He jumped up, darting back into the jungle without waiting for Jerry. "C'mon!"

Jerry quickly got to their paws and followed after, stopping to look back at the water for just a moment. Was someone there? Eh. They turned back and continued to follow anyways.

31 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry quickly got to their paws and followed after, stopping to look back at the water for just a moment. Was someone there? Eh. They turned back and continued to follow anyways.

ayo?

2 hours ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"What would happen if I found Snow lady and didn't tell ya?" He questioned, walking in front of the group a bit.

she took a deep breath, trying not to snap at them. ‘’i would be very angry.’’ she said in a low voice.

Just now, Flower said:

she took a deep breath, trying not to snap at them. ‘’i would be very angry.’’ she said in a low voice.

"Wouldn't that be a cute scene? The shortie gets mad. I can almost see the stories." He said, holding back a snicker as he continued to walk.

36 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Thettlethorn kept running, not exactly sure where he was going but trying to remember the way that they came. Not realizing how fast he was running, he tripped over some kind of root sticking out of the ground, tumbling right into some nicheling that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Ow! You little b-" The nicheling whipped around to look at Thettlethorn, and his gaze darkened. "Oh great, you're still alive." He growled.

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Thettlethorn kept running, not exactly sure where he was going but trying to remember the way that they came. Not realizing how fast he was running, he tripped over some kind of root sticking out of the ground, tumbling right into some nicheling that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Ow! You little b-" The nicheling whipped around to look at Thettlethorn, and his gaze darkened. "Oh great, you're still alive." He growled.

Jerry ran up and quickly came to a stop, looking Thettlethorn over. "Are you okay?! That looked like it hurt!"

2 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry ran up and quickly came to a stop, looking Thettlethorn over. "Are you okay?! That looked like it hurt!"

"Mhm, I'm fine..." Thettlethorn responded, warily sitting up and rubbing his head. "Hi..." He said quietly to the nicheling, who just scoffed.

"What are you doing out here? I thought mom would have starved you to death by now." His eyes flickered over to Jerry, and he blinked. "Is that a bearyena? What the hell?"

Just now, Katumai said:

"Mhm, I'm fine..." Thettlethorn responded, warily sitting up and rubbing his head. "Hi..." He said quietly to the nicheling, who just scoffed.

"What are you doing out here? I thought mom would have starved you to death by now." His eyes flickered over to Jerry, and he blinked. "Is that a bearyena? What the hell?"

Jerry blinked at the impolite male before narrowing their eyes and standing defensively in front of Thettlethorn. "What's it to ya? Got a vendetta against creatures stronger than you?"

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry blinked at the impolite male before narrowing their eyes and standing defensively in front of Thettlethorn. "What's it to ya? Got a vendetta against creatures stronger than you?"

The nicheling stared for a moment, before half smiling and half glaring. "You're like a little rabbil, I could snap your neck with one bite." He leaned over to look at Thettlethorn behind Jerry. "You're making friends with animals now? Sad."

"Shut up Cademe..." Thettlethorn said quietly, glaring at his own paws and flinching when the nicheling-Cademe-starting walking towards him with a snarl.