Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

17 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Wouldn't that be a cute scene? The shortie gets mad. I can almost see the stories." He said, holding back a snicker as he continued to walk.

‘’shut up..’’ she muttered following him. 

Just now, Katumai said:

The nicheling stared for a moment, before half smiling and half glaring. "You're like a little rabbil, I could snap your neck with one bite." He leaned over to look at Thettlethorn behind Jerry. "You're making friends with animals now? Sad."

"Shut up Cademe..." Thettlethorn said quietly, glaring at his own paws and flinching when the nicheling-Cademe-starting walking towards him with a snarl.

Jerry made her way between the two again and bared her teeth at 'Cademe'. "YOU don't get to call me a rabbil! Nor make my friends sad." They narrowed their eyes at him. "And I'm stronger than I look."

Just now, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Jerry made her way between the two again and bared her teeth at 'Cademe'. "YOU don't get to call me a rabbil! Nor make my friends sad." They narrowed their eyes at him. "And I'm stronger than I look."

Cademe snarled down at Jerry with a glare, leaning his head down to look at her. "Move. Now." He said, slightly lifting one of his paws with his claws out.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’shut up..’’ she muttered following him. 

"I said it once and I'll say it again. No." He turned his head to smirk at her before sniffing at the air again. "You remind me of Kitten. She'd've been rabbil meat if I stayed any longer."

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Cademe snarled down at Jerry with a glare, leaning his head down to look at her. "Move. Now." He said, slightly lifting one of his paws with his claws out.

"Try me, baby." Not the seductive kind of 'baby' I swear she's just a child-

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Try me, baby." Not the seductive kind of 'baby' I swear she's just a child-

Without answering, Cademe simply hopped over her, looking back and scoffing. "I'm real scared." He said, grabbing Thettlethorn by the back of the neck as he tried to run away, dragging him over.

"I'm sick of you. Just die already." He growled, starting to bite down on Thettlethorn's neck. 

Without answering, Cademe simply hopped over her, looking back and scoffing. "I'm real scared." He said, grabbing Thettlethorn by the back of the neck as he tried to run away, dragging him over.

"I'm sick of you. Just die already." He growled, starting to bite down on Thettlethorn's neck. 

Jerry panicked and quickly rushed forward to bite around where Cademe's eye and ear were. She bit down as hard as she could, just trying to do something to get him off of Thettlethorn.

13 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"I said it once and I'll say it again. No." He turned his head to smirk at her before sniffing at the air again. "You remind me of Kitten. She'd've been rabbil meat if I stayed any longer."

‘’kitten?’’ she asked. ‘’never mind don’t tell me let’s keep looking.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’kitten?’’ she asked. ‘’never mind don’t tell me let’s keep looking.’’

"Yeah, Kitten. Almost killed her daughter." He mumbled, quickening his pace a bit as he caught onto some sort of scent.

Jerry panicked and quickly rushed forward to bite around where Cademe's eye and ear were. She bit down as hard as she could, just trying to do something to get him off of Thettlethorn.

"WH-" Cademe hissed and let go of Thettlethorn, swiping his claws at Jerry's face as he snarled. He shook in fury as he stared at them, looking like he was about to explode. "I'm so goddamn sick-"

Before he could finish, something tackled him, knocking him over into the undergrowth. A white shape held him down as he struggled, bleeding and breathing heavily themself. "What...the hell..." The nicheling panted, looking over at Thettlethorn and Jerry. "Are you...okay?" She asked, still breathless.

(It's Snowdove by the way, if you're wondering-)

"WH-" Cademe hissed and let go of Thettlethorn, swiping his claws at Jerry's face as he snarled. He shook in fury as he stared at them, looking like he was about to explode. "I'm so goddamn sick-"

Before he could finish, something tackled him, knocking him over into the undergrowth. A white shape held him down as he struggled, bleeding and breathing heavily themself. "What...the hell..." The nicheling panted, looking over at Thettlethorn and Jerry. "Are you...okay?" She asked, still breathless.

(SNOWDOVE!!)

"I am.." They then turned to Thettlethorn and started looking him over. "Are you okay though?" They asked worriedly, mostly looking over his neck at this point.

5 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Yeah, Kitten. Almost killed her daughter." He mumbled, quickening his pace a bit as he caught onto some sort of scent.

‘’you smell her??’’

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

ah crap she’s in attack mode but bad again isn’t she-

(SNOWDOVE!!)

"I am.." They then turned to Thettlethorn and started looking him over. "Are you okay though?" They asked worriedly, mostly looking over his neck at this point.

"Yeah..." He answered, seeming shaken. There was a distinct bite mark around the back of his neck, but it wasn't deep enough to draw much blood. He was staring at Cademe as he struggled under the nicheling's grip, hissing and spitting profanities. "I'm fine..."

Just now, Flower said:

‘’you smell her??’’

"Nope. But I smell something else." He ran forward before leaping into the air and coming down on a stagmole. He then picked it up and pranced back over to Lanasi.

"Yeah..." He answered, seeming shaken. There was a distinct bite mark around the back of his neck, but it wasn't deep enough to draw much blood. He was staring at Cademe as he struggled under the nicheling's grip, hissing and spitting profanities. "I'm fine..."

"Are you sure? I can lick any wounds!" She said, shifting her balance around awkwardly.

9 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Nope. But I smell something else." He ran forward before leaping into the air and coming down on a stagmole. He then picked it up and pranced back over to Lanasi.

she looked horrified. “drop that right now.’’ she hissed, backing away from him a few paces. 

Just now, Flower said:

she looked horrified. “drop that right now.’’ she hissed, backing away from him a few paces. 

He gave a confused expression before smirking and shaking his head. He wasn't about to pass up free dinner, and if it meant also getting a kick out of messing with the shortie then he's got two positives in a row! Why would he drop it?

20 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

He gave a confused expression before smirking and shaking his head. He wasn't about to pass up free dinner, and if it meant also getting a kick out of messing with the shortie then he's got two positives in a row! Why would he drop it?

aye

1 hour ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

‘’let go let go let go let go let go!!’’ she scrambled backwards away from him. ‘’they’re going to find out we touched the prey- they’re going to send it after us-‘’

19 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’let go let go let go let go let go!!’’ she scrambled backwards away from him. ‘’they’re going to find out we touched the prey- they’re going to send it after us-‘’

He moved the stagmole to one of his paws and gave her a bored look. "It's not like I don't already have backup. I'll be fine."

15 hours ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

He moved the stagmole to one of his paws and gave her a bored look. "It's not like I don't already have backup. I'll be fine."

she shook her head “won’t you just listen for once?!” she spat. “catching prey here is what got that big mister to start chasing snowdove and i so you better put that stag mole down right now and keep looking for snowdove with me.” she said with a hiss, the fur on her shoulders bristling in anger.

6 hours ago, Flower said:

she shook her head “won’t you just listen for once?!” she spat. “catching prey here is what got that big mister to start chasing snowdove and i so you better put that stag mole down right now and keep looking for snowdove with me.” she said with a hiss, the fur on her shoulders bristling in anger.

He leaned his head back, closing his eyes with a peaceful look for a moment before perking his ears up. He then leaned his head forward with a grin, reopening his eyes. "Oh but dearie, all I ever do is listen."

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

He leaned his head back, closing his eyes with a peaceful look for a moment before perking his ears up. He then leaned his head forward with a grin, reopening his eyes. "Oh but dearie, all I ever do is listen."

‘’shut up!!’’ she screamed (lanasi is not having a good day :’) ) and started running through the jungle.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’shut up!!’’ she screamed (lanasi is not having a good day :’) ) and started running through the jungle.

"Au revoir!" He said with a snicker before turning to face Bubbli and Hennasire. "How about we head back to the others? I'm sure your mom misses ya, Bubs."