Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Au revoir!" He said with a snicker before turning to face Bubbli and Hennasire. "How about we head back to the others? I'm sure your mom misses ya, Bubs."

Bubbli raised an eyebrow at the nickname, but didn't comment on it, looking in the direction Lanasi ran off in. "Where is she going?"

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Bubbli raised an eyebrow at the nickname, but didn't comment on it, looking in the direction Lanasi ran off in. "Where is she going?"

"Who knows? Maybe to find an ape. Or perhaps a bearyena instead." He said with a bit more of a serious look. "But shathn't we not bother on that? She's an adult, she can take care of herself."

15 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Au revoir!" He said with a snicker before turning to face Bubbli and Hennasire. "How about we head back to the others? I'm sure your mom misses ya, Bubs."

she kept running away. ( @Katumaido you think she’d run into snowdove and the people she’s with?)

Just now, Flower said:

she kept running away. ( @Katumaido you think she’d run into snowdove and the people she’s with?)

(she can if you want, i cant think of anything else for her to do dtfuygihoo)

11 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Who knows? Maybe to find an ape. Or perhaps a bearyena instead." He said with a bit more of a serious look. "But shathn't we not bother on that? She's an adult, she can take care of herself."

Bubbli and Hennasire shared an odd glance, but neither said anything else about it. "Where is everyone? We saw Caution out there, but he ran off before we could say anything to him, an Hazard wasn't with him..." Hennasire said quietly.

Bubbli and Hennasire shared an odd glance, but neither said anything else about it. "Where is everyone? We saw Caution out there, but he ran off before we could say anything to him, an Hazard wasn't with him..." Hennasire said quietly.

"I don't know anything about the twins.. and I honestly don't care.  Jubileze is with Timber, those kids, and the pink.. thing.. back at the tree. Haven't seen Issi, the twins, or Juniper anywhere." He refuses to actually say Forest's name because... yeah. ANYWAYS. He moves the stagmole between his paws before picking it back up in his mouth and beginning to walk. He motioned with his tail for the children to follow.

2 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"I don't know anything about the twins.. and I honestly don't care.  Jubileze is with Timber, those kids, and the pink.. thing.. back at the tree. Haven't seen Issi, the twins, or Juniper anywhere." He refuses to actually say Forest's name because... yeah. ANYWAYS. He moves the stagmole between his paws before picking it back up in his mouth and beginning to walk. He motioned with his tail for the children to follow.

(damn reading that made me realize just how big the group is-)

They started following, though Hennasire seemed hesitant and kept looking back at where Lanasi had ran off. "Pink thing?" Bubbli asked, having not met Forest before.

(damn reading that made me realize just how big the group is-)

They started following, though Hennasire seemed hesitant and kept looking back at where Lanasi had ran off. "Pink thing?" Bubbli asked, having not met Forest before.

"Yeah, the pink thing that keeps following us." He said, trying not to let his annoyance at the mention slip into his tone. "She shouldn't even be here. You two should probably stay away from her, after what she did to her mom."

5 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Yeah, the pink thing that keeps following us." He said, trying not to let his annoyance at the mention slip into his tone. "She shouldn't even be here. You two should probably stay away from her, after what she did to her mom."

Bubbli blinked. "After what she-what?" She seemed confused more than anything, but didn't push it, looking back as Hennasire stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" She asked. 

"Something's weird..." Hennasire muttered, staring into space for a moment before running to catch up with Jest.

On 4/5/2021 at 7:52 PM, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Are you sure? I can lick any wounds!" She said, shifting her balance around awkwardly.

"Yeah..." Thettlethorn shook his head, coming back to his senses as he cautiously stood up, stumbling a little from the dizzyness.

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Bubbli blinked. "After what she-what?" She seemed confused more than anything, but didn't push it, looking back as Hennasire stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" She asked. 

"Something's weird..." Hennasire muttered, staring into space for a moment before running to catch up with Jest.

He waited for the two before continuing. "She ate her mom. She got banished from our tribe for it, though she keeps following us. We just have to keep her away from children, she might end up hurting them."

37 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Hm?" Snowdove watched as Lanasi came closer, not really thinking as she lashed out and grabbed her, pulling her over near where she had Cademe pinned.

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

He waited for the two before continuing. "She ate her mom. She got banished from our tribe for it, though she keeps following us. We just have to keep her away from children, she might end up hurting them."

Bubbli seemed to choke on her words a little, coughing as she stared at Jest with bristled fur and wide eyes. "She...ate her mom? Why would she do that? That's disgusting-"

Just now, Katumai said:

"Yeah..." Thettlethorn shook his head, coming back to his senses as he cautiously stood up, stumbling a little from the dizzyness.

Jerry had a worried look, but decided not to push it. They got up as well, looking back over at Snowdove before sitting back down. They didn't know what to do, and it was starting to hurt his brain.

Bubbli seemed to choke on her words a little, coughing as she stared at Jest with bristled fur and wide eyes. "She...ate her mom? Why would she do that? That's disgusting-"

"Yeah, well she's disgusting. Why she did it isn't really known, but she's not one to be trusted." He gave a stern look at nobody in particular, then relaxed a bit and continued walking.

21 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Hm?" Snowdove watched as Lanasi came closer, not really thinking as she lashed out and grabbed her, pulling her over near where she had Cademe pinned.

‘’what the- snowdove!!’’ she exclaimed, looking relived. 

On 4/6/2021 at 9:44 PM, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

"Yeah, well she's disgusting. Why she did it isn't really known, but she's not one to be trusted." He gave a stern look at nobody in particular, then relaxed a bit and continued walking.

bROTHER

Everest looked around, flicking his ears a bit before going over and sitting back down next to the tree. He started licking the fur on his shoulders, patiently waiting for something to happen.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, cookie -it,its- said:

all the pages is now longer than this thread and we did it by singing don't mine at night how do you feel about this

this is the worst outcome

4 hours ago, cookie -it,its- said:

all the pages is now longer than this thread and we did it by singing don't mine at night how do you feel about this

shut 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:35 PM, flower -she,he,they- said:

Lanasi-female-springmeadow-played by @Flower

Pink with beige spots, lean body, round ears, blue eyes, antennae, peacock tail, claw, and velvet paw
picture if needed

C796001A-DFA9-424D-BDB3-2AEC01476625.png.1af4691a5992cc02f44bdf51019d9f31.png

awww baby flower how cute